Home General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Bestseller shop

So the bestseller shop is great and after spending a bit it was a very welcome surprise!

But after a few days of it going and coming back, 2 of the 3 shops have now vanished, the one with the decos and the one with 75% and 95% off have gone and just the 50% and 90% one remains. Don't get me wrong the 50% one is better than nothing, but it's highly annoying to take away the better one and I won't be using the last one as it's a slap in the face after spending money on the game.

Comments

• The oktoberfest sale it was tied to ended on the 10th.
    Ah, interesting. Thank you for clearing things up.  How often are their similar sales? Is their one at xmas as well?
  • Unfortunately I can not tell you when the next sale will start.
  • Unfortunately I can not tell you when the next sale will start.
    Thanks anyway :smile:
    so why am i still getting it  got new 1 14 house ago and its now the 13th
    itismetoday

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

LV 70 @ en 1
  • As you would've seen if you read the first message carefully we were discussing the disappearance of the 75% and 95% sale bestsellers.
    The 50% one is meant to be here right now ;-)
  • Uuuh, I mailed support before I went here and they finally got back. Apparently bestseller shops are unique offers to players based of algorithms???

That would contradict what you said
  • Uuuh, I mailed support before I went here and they finally got back. Apparently bestseller shops are unique offers to players based of algorithms???

That would contradict what you said
    It would not.
    These offers are only given to people who have spent money at least once, and they come every 24 hours after you log in.
    The 75 and 95 one are only here during special sales.
  • I think I may have badly explained.

From the support ticket, offers were said to be the same as personal offers, that is like ruby bonuses and troop/tool bonuses when you buy rubies. The support ticket never mentioned anything about events. That would contradict you as you said the 95/75 shop and deco shop was event based. If they were event based, then nothing about my account would change their appearance (apart from buying rubies in the first place as well as the 24hr after login period).

• Also, now I'm not getting any of the bestseller shops at all? What's up with that??
Sign In to comment.