Home General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

LUCKY PENNIES

Ok...so firstly this is to all minions working under GGS.
@Crom Cruach to you also...!
How money minded can GGE become?
They have got new updates favouring ruby whales...and some features are forbidden to free to play players.
Nomand Coowldown, Attack bonus,blah...blah...blah
Seems that GGE cant' afford paying its' employees and that's y is becoming more money minded.
GGS is nothing but 'Money-Eating Monster'
We want our Lucky Pennies back.
All those who support post down below tht u do so and let me know

Comments

• photo23 (US1)photo23 (US1) US1 Posts: 5
    wow, that was a dramatic poem

• While I do agree with the fact that GGE has become somewhat more money minded over the past few years, but the things such as an attack cooldown can be used by a non-ruby player, since all that they require is a skip time which can be won from events and attacking the NPC towers. If you want the Ruby players and Non-ruby players to have equal opportunities, then that isn't practical at all. The reason why they have some special opportunities is because they've decided to spend their money here, and that's what makes it fair for them to be so OP.
    And What instance about Lucky pennies are you talking about? Have they disappeared from your account? Because when I logged onto my account that I hadn't used for a long time on the same server as you played on had 3 lucky pennies in it.

Astro75114 @ in 1
  • Ok...so firstly this is to all minions working under GGS.
    @Crom Cruach to you also...!
    How money minded can GGE become?
    They have got new updates favouring ruby whales...and some features are forbidden to free to play players.
    Nomand Coowldown, Attack bonus,blah...blah...blah
    Seems that GGE cant' afford paying its' employees and that's y is becoming more money minded.
    GGS is nothing but 'Money-Eating Monster'
    We want our Lucky Pennies back.
    All those who support post down below tht u do so and let me know

I guess I am lucky... I still have my wishing well but I'm down to my last few penny's and I didn't even know they took them away :/ I guess nothing is for free.

• i upgraded my wishing well for nothing, i didnt know that you cant buy luckypennys so i wasted a lot of rubbies :(:(
  • JYT (US1)JYT (US1) US1 Posts: 895
    they come with one of the subscriptions @StrongJoy (NL1)
    Discord: JYT#1574
  • aAlexe (US1)aAlexe (US1) US1 Posts: 308
    rubies are easy to get lmfao just loot forts, literally gives you more rubies than lucky pennies do
    yes
  • geniusguy (US1)geniusguy (US1) US1 Posts: 946
    rubies are easy to get lmfao just loot forts, literally gives you more rubies than lucky pennies do
    Now that's a pretty ridiculous statement. Not everyone has the time to loot forts before they get hit by someone else. On top of that the rubies obtained are not adequate to even begin competing in the game.
    geniusguy @ wok of usa 1
    AuPt5sH.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file