Home English (UK) War Updates

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

ApeX vs. TuF

13»

Comments

• H0udini (US1)H0udini (US1) US1 Posts: 4
    little moderators cant take the truth, when you grow a set, let me know.  alties all around, fuck gge.
    You're complaining about alts yet you are using an alt to trash talk lol.
    what's real sad if you aren't even located on this game, keep up the cheating fight, you belong with cheaters.
    I think you forgot to take your meds fam, i am indeed located on the game : )
  • Critical (US1)Critical (US1) US1 Posts: 46
    the land of alts, seeker is an alt account.  most of ape is, they share keys well too.  I'm here to pick on hip now, chump still trying to take out a building he will never get.  

I love how your excuse for being trash on the game is, "mommy's credit card." Like just cause Hippity moved on you, you decided to just trash your game. Imma just laugh at that for a second. Nvm, I am still laughing.

1. Some people actually have the decency to work instead of sitting on welfare, unemployment or disability benefits, and choose to spend on GGE as their form of entertainment with their extra cash. So what you are really upset about is how they might have better budgeting skills than you.

2. What is it with the "credit cards" Thats why 80 percent of people on the planet are in debt. There is something called a debit card. You go to the bank, and put money on a card. So that means your not spending money you don't have. mhm. You should take a look at that option.

3. Why is it you assume that Siamese Kitten is an X alt. I have to tell you how much your disturbed perspective annoys me. Its Kons fault. Its X's fault. Its ApeX's fault. Bruh, Kon no longer exists, why are you still bringing them up? Sounds like you didn't get enough of Kon imo.

"The land of alts" - Can you prove that?
    Seeker is an alt account- Veteran player like many do, came back to the game to see whats up. Can you prove its an alt account?

Most of ApeX are alt accounts? Lets just assume 20 players in ApeX are actual players and the other 30 are alts of those 20....so your telling me a bunch of alts are smacking active players consistently? 

They share keys- Proof? Once again? 

"Here to pick on Hip?"---Bruh normally when people move on each other they want people to move on them vice versa for some close interaction. Its a two headed snake. The dude made himself vulnerable as well and your complaining?
  • Blodreina (US1)Blodreina (US1) US1 Posts: 29

The man's ill, let him vent.

• montanamae (US1)montanamae (US1) US1 Posts: 4
    edited 13.09.2020
    the land of alts, seeker is an alt account.  most of ape is, they share keys well too.  I'm here to pick on hip now, chump still trying to take out a building he will never get.  

I love how your excuse for being trash on the game is, "mommy's credit card." Like just cause Hippity moved on you, you decided to just trash your game. Imma just laugh at that for a second. Nvm, I am still laughing.

1. Some people actually have the decency to work instead of sitting on welfare, unemployment or disability benefits, and choose to spend on GGE as their form of entertainment with their extra cash. So what you are really upset about is how they might have better budgeting skills than you.

2. What is it with the "credit cards" Thats why 80 percent of people on the planet are in debt. There is something called a debit card. You go to the bank, and put money on a card. So that means your not spending money you don't have. mhm. You should take a look at that option.

3. Why is it you assume that Siamese Kitten is an X alt. I have to tell you how much your disturbed perspective annoys me. Its Kons fault. Its X's fault. Its ApeX's fault. Bruh, Kon no longer exists, why are you still bringing them up? Sounds like you didn't get enough of Kon imo.

Seeker is an alt account- Veteran player like many do, came back to the game to see whats up. Can you prove its an alt account?

Most of ApeX are alt accounts? Lets just assume 20 players in ApeX are actual players and the other 30 are alts of those 20....so your telling me a bunch of alts are smacking active players consistently? 

They share keys- Proof? Once again? 

"Here to pick on Hip?"---Bruh normally when people move on each other they want people to move on them vice versa for some close interaction. Its a two headed snake. The dude made himself vulnerable as well and your complaining?
    Critical living vicariously through other alliances drama, got love it. He has to stick his nose in to everyone else business, but boy does he whine when he thinks anyone is sticking their nose in his business, definitely a do as I say not as a i do kinda of guy. LMAO  
    Post edited by montanamae (US1) on
  • Can't say TUF didn't kick y'alls butts right off the server this time...... RIP..... APEX

• the land of alts, seeker is an alt account.  most of ape is, they share keys well too.  I'm here to pick on hip now, chump still trying to take out a building he will never get.  
    this just hurts a little. being called an alt when in reality i'm just a little boy with more money than u.

cue the "mommy's credit card"

• Mag992003's rant here kinda reminds me of trump's twitter
  • the land of alts, seeker is an alt account.  most of ape is, they share keys well too.  I'm here to pick on hip now, chump still trying to take out a building he will never get.  

This is the problem. Cyberbullies like Mag think they can just sit behind a screen and talk smack about people. They never think about how it affects our mental health. Imagine thinking I was an alt. Nobody can match my annoying retardation. 
    Now I gotta go sit in the shower and tell myself "sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me" like my mommy told me to when I get bullied

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file