Home Technical Assistance

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Fast Travel Feathers disappearance issue.

A few days ago, I had 300+ fast travel feathers, but after one night, they mysteriously disappeared. i bought 100 fast travel feathers from the Master blacksmith, but overnight, they were gone again. My alliance members noted the same issue. Please fix this glitch and give a fast travel feather refund (if you can.) Thanks.

Comments

• PJH_ (GB1)PJH_ (GB1) GB1 Posts: 352
    Pretty sure you are going to have to be asking support to look into this...along with their requests for supporting evidence etc.... if its a repeatable problem then should be easy enough for screen shots with time stamps otherwise you can only hope enough people report it for them to take it seriously!
  • I just purchased rubies, and had the ruby doubler, but didn't get the additional rubies. I didn't use it during "prime time", which would have been better than what I received. 
    If you're not going to honor your bonuses, why "give them "?

Sign In to comment.