Home General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Has lack of action from GGE broken UK1?

Has GGE's lack of enforcement of the most basic rules completely broken UK1?

There are a couple of players from an alliance (we all know who) who are on a mission to create shells, park them 2 clicks from peoples castles load them up with ruby troops and then steal and outpost at 3am for the sole purpose of throwing it away.  The amount these players must be spend is crazy, thousands and thousands which I am sure is why GGE appears to doing nothing at the expense of us all and our enjoyment of the game. 

For GGE its pretty clear to see who is buying rubies for the accounts, not to mention the IP address, fingerprinting and other things they can do to get visibility of it. Despite countless people emailing support and  GGE saying they will look into it appears no action is taken. Net result lots of players cannot be bothered and are just going pro / quitting and then other players retaliating in the same way. Who wants to have 50k worth of ruby defenders tool sweeped and then smashed 20 times from 1 click from level 30 shell, then a cap put in,  and have it destroyed? The Shells well they stay in pro and  or are open gates or never have any troops in it.

The rules clearly state that a user can only have one account and should not negatively impact in game experience (see below). Surely this is in violation of GGE T&Cs?  Will something ever be done to protect the interests of the majority of players?

T&Cs
4.1The user may only take part in every round (e.g. World, Universe, etc.) of an online game or mobile game using one user account, unless the respective rules of the game allow for exceptions from this. The use of several user accounts by one user is not permitted. Multiuser accounts such as these may be deleted or banned at the reasonable discretion of Goodgame Studios.

9.3Either party has the right to terminate the contract for good cause without giving a period of notice. "Good cause" constitutes, in particular, if
a) a user has defaulted on payment of the fees, and does not pay despite reminders,
b) a behavior significantly affecting the game experience of other players is being displayed,

baronzamedi @ en 1

Comments

• All just nice active accounts, and no signs of  mult-accounts of what so ever... :"-) 

Accounts Aroletix, beann and mypsie for a fact where several times reported as "stolen" accounts by players in the real The Brave a few months ago. 

The players who reported this, never heard something back on those tickets because of privacy.

And the accounts just stayed active enough to not fall into a ruin, several times surrounding other players from the original The Brave. 

So there are no consequences for switching accounts among players, playing with multi-accounts, password sharing. 

• as long as the money rolling in they wont do a thing
    My money is stopped rolling in the pockets of GGE-HQ...

• And there is no tenable way to stop them
    There is a way to stop them, but telling you this wil certainly result in a ban because it's against the forum rules.
  • John Titor (INT1)John Titor (INT1) INT1 Posts: 170
    Game is done. The truth is that for a lot of folks it's only the friendships that still tie people in.

50mm to play outers but barrows and GGE's own rules are broken. Total joke...
    Exactly this. Enjoying the game has gone long time ago. I enjoy this play once in a year 1 month. If I wouldn't know many great persons and players in game, meet them live too. I would go ruins long time ago and vanished from the map.

Trolling and rolling since ....... who knows?
  • geniusguy (US1)geniusguy (US1) US1 Posts: 946
    Has GGE's lack of enforcement of the most basic rules completely broken UK1?

There are a couple of players from an alliance (we all know who) who are on a mission to create shells, park them 2 clicks from peoples castles load them up with ruby troops and then steal and outpost at 3am for the sole purpose of throwing it away.  The amount these players must be spend is crazy, thousands and thousands which I am sure is why GGE appears to doing nothing at the expense of us all and our enjoyment of the game. 

For GGE its pretty clear to see who is buying rubies for the accounts, not to mention the IP address, fingerprinting and other things they can do to get visibility of it. Despite countless people emailing support and  GGE saying they will look into it appears no action is taken. Net result lots of players cannot be bothered and are just going pro / quitting and then other players retaliating in the same way. Who wants to have 50k worth of ruby defenders tool sweeped and then smashed 20 times from 1 click from level 30 shell, then a cap put in,  and have it destroyed? The Shells well they stay in pro and  or are open gates or never have any troops in it.

The rules clearly state that a user can only have one account and should not negatively impact in game experience (see below). Surely this is in violation of GGE T&Cs?  Will something ever be done to protect the interests of the majority of players?

T&Cs
    4.1The user may only take part in every round (e.g. World, Universe, etc.) of an online game or mobile game using one user account, unless the respective rules of the game allow for exceptions from this. The use of several user accounts by one user is not permitted. Multiuser accounts such as these may be deleted or banned at the reasonable discretion of Goodgame Studios.

9.3Either party has the right to terminate the contract for good cause without giving a period of notice. "Good cause" constitutes, in particular, if
    a) a user has defaulted on payment of the fees, and does not pay despite reminders,
    b) a behavior significantly affecting the game experience of other players is being displayed,

This exact scenario has been a blight on the game for quite a long time. They could fix a good chunk of that by simply making it to where the number of troops you can send at a castle is based on the lvl of the castle rather than the player level. It seems like there is a massive disconnect between players and the devs. Do we even have a decent way of impacting the decisions of the devs that doesnt involve a boycott and making them go broke?
    geniusguy @ wok of usa 1
    AuPt5sH.png
  • Has GGE's lack of enforcement of the most basic rules completely broken UK1?

T&Cs

This exact scenario has been a blight on the game for quite a long time. They could fix a good chunk of that by simply making it to where the number of troops you can send at a castle is based on the lvl of the castle rather than the player level. It seems like there is a massive disconnect between players and the devs. Do we even have a decent way of impacting the decisions of the devs that doesnt involve a boycott and making them go broke?
    A better fix would be a IP adres checker and no playing over VPN, 3 years ago they already talked about a permanent solution for this multi-accounts... 
  • DaveHero0 (GB1)DaveHero0 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 230
    Trouble is that now they've left it too late

Their main source of income is now players who buy cheap rubies over VPN

The rest of us are so fed up with GGS letting this happen we don't spend real money on the game

Its now become a vicious circle

The gaming experience gets worse because of the VPN rubies, established players give up and new ones don't join because the game has become so unbalanced.  GGS becomes increasingly dependent on the VPN rubies and the cycle repeats

If it wasn't for some of the brilliant players here I'd be long gone

DaveHero0 @ en 1
  • PJH_ (GB1)PJH_ (GB1) GB1 Posts: 352
    Trouble is that now they've left it too late .

Their main source of income is now players who buy cheap rubies over VPN

[snip]
    I'm pretty sure the small minded bullies would pay full price to get their sick satisfaction of bullying people (Its a compulsion for them so the financial cost will be largely irrelevant to them like any other compulsive addiction.....)

On that basis I can't think that GGE wouldn't try and maximize profits by closing the VPN loop hole if they could...
  • BIGTtheMULLER (INT1)BIGTtheMULLER (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,141
    Hello 

Just to let you all know we fighting  war for several years , and earlier this year we come across player that were not only cheats , but were also cheating GGE out of thousands of dollars pounds i was told they are from saudi , they had no way of paying there bill they had millions of soldiers , but after a while and report after report GGE banned the account and had to replace every ones account who spent money over the weekend trying to get back    property.

Today is has happened again by the Alliance Asgardians who has a moderator in there alliance they have allowed the saudi cheats in again and put over 4 million defence in a captured Metro , we have been fighting them for a while and now they had to cheat to stop us , they start early saturday morning so support cant be contacted , 

There punishment should be the whole alliance to be banned to stop this happening again to deter over alliance to get in bed with cheats.

AND REMEMBER GGE THEY HAVE NO INTENTION TO PAID YOU ANYTHING, AND WE WILL CLAIM ALL BACK FROM YOU, FOR ALLOWING THIS TO HAPPEN AGAIN .

and the Moderator Banned forever although i believed that account is being used by others
    BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
    edited 07.10.2020
    Saudis have money so how you can say, they wont pay? 10k is small money someone, pocket money. Never know, who you APPLE. Outer, horizon etc.

And metro? Oh, how much food was it to alliance, wow, 250 more. Those metros are useless now.
    Post edited by Crom Cruach on

• gazz65 (GB1)gazz65 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 619
    edited 07.10.2020
    GOODGAMEGREED 
    Here on uk server GOODGAMEGREED don't give a APPLE. first we have Crimson Guard full on
    cheats ran by a player called Hak . he always loses always cheats vpn multi POXY acconuts.

all his acconuts have at least 20 guard houses we have hakthetwatwhodoesnotknowhisname
    we have hakwhoforgothisname we have hakthestupid then we have the best ones.

J-S Imperius big fat al and the rest everyone gone in to dove why because they have 10 dodgy accounts server death ozer wow and what does useless GOODGAMEGREED DO ZERO . 
  • Joe Pineapples (GB1)Joe Pineapples (GB1) GB1 Posts: 16
    edited 07.10.2020
    I play this game for a bit of fun and escapism.  Yes it annoys me when I see flagrant rule breakers, but sometimes I also pity them. They don't have a life.  They have to cheat to win at an online game because they are losers in real life and being strong here makes them feel good. Realistically they are weak and cannot cope with their inadequacies and have never been able to compete on a level playing field.

If the only way they can gain some self esteem is to spend money because they have no friends, no social life, low self worth and have been APPLE over since they left the womb, then as far as I'm concerned they can steal my OP, burn my main and annihilate my troops.  I won't lose sleep over it because in the end it doesn't mean that much to me.

Alternatively, they could go down the pub, have a beer and meet people.  But maybe not because they are social defects who cannot engage in the real world.

'Nuff said.
    Have you had any thoughts that maybe this is just karma. You bullied some one too much and now it hits back.

Im pretty sure that is the case. Live with that now on.

• PJH_ (GB1)PJH_ (GB1) GB1 Posts: 352
    ......Alternatively, they could go down the pub, have a beer and meet people.  But maybe not because they are social defects who cannot engage in the real world......

'Nuff said.
    Ahhh.... the good old days when playing on a computer was the weird antisocial thing and not like now where its mixing in groups of more than 6/outside your household or after 10pm :)

This discussion has been closed.