Home Technical Assistance

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

GGS Needs To Make This Game Fair Between Ruby And Non Ruby Players

Well I Am A Non Ruby Buyer Player And In Many Points Of View The Game Is Not Equal Between The Ruby Buyers And The Non Ruby Buyers And It doenst really give much opportunity to the non ruby players to compete against the ruby players 
for example if they change the amount of skips that you can buy in the blacksmith to an unlimited amount then we can have an opportunity to finish an event like nomads in the top spots also more people may try to buy rubies so that helps GGE aswell 
and it makes the game more fun and more of a challenge to everyone 

Also the glories update of today is 
a really really expensive change that puts people away from joining outers again 
but if GGE increases the amount of coins we getting from npc it woulda help alot and changing the skips amount in the blacksmith to an unlimited amount makes the game fair to everyone 

And My Final Point Is The Alliance Rewards 
We Would Love To See More PO Items And 24Hr Skips For The Alliance Rewards Rather than something that isnt much useful 
so i hope i coulda explain it to you guys well 

With My Pleasure - Thanks 
-Dond

Comments

• geniusguy (US1)geniusguy (US1) US1 Posts: 946
    edited 02.10.2020
    You didnt really address any of the things that actually matter in making the game a bit more fair. BTH needs an overhaul as the people at the top just get stronger and stronger from doing constant runs in it. There needs to be decent drop rates for silver and gold star EQ items so that f2p players have a way of obtaining them. There needs to be easier ways for players to get 800+ PO decoration items so that those who play for free can at least have a way to keep up in food production. Also lvl 8 base foods just do not hold up anymore when whales have tons of lvl 20s/
    geniusguy @ wok of usa 1
    AuPt5sH.png
  • JYT (US1)JYT (US1) US1 Posts: 895
    unlimited skips would completely shaft f2p players looking for top 100 spots, especially now with unlimited khan chests. Becomes a question of who can run the most trains stuffed with chests, and the player with the booster (ruby buyer) will always come out on top in that competition.
    If, however, over the next year, GGS gradually increases the skip count in blacksmith shop, then score inflation won't be as big a deal. Will also keep players happier.

Anyway, did you see that blacksmith update? With the unlimited cheap horsetails and khan chests? Now it's super easy for f2p to get bigger scores and collect silver faster. 
    Discord: JYT#1574
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 3,092
    JYT (US1) said:
    Anyway, did you see that blacksmith update? With the unlimited cheap horsetails and khan chests? Now it's super easy for f2p to get bigger scores and collect silver faster. 
    Not to mention the Nobility Contest.  I love how it costs less in Silver to BUY the troops needed to get level 3 on the Troop version! LOL!  Spend as little as 660 silver to win 1,500 silver. 

For the Attack Tools one it is ever better..........
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• DondWolf (US1)DondWolf (US1) US1 Posts: 4
    You didnt really address any of the things that actually matter in making the game a bit more fair. BTH needs an overhaul as the people at the top just get stronger and stronger from doing constant runs in it. There needs to be decent drop rates for silver and gold star EQ items so that f2p players have a way of obtaining them. There needs to be easier ways for players to get 800+ PO decoration items so that those who play for free can at least have a way to keep up in food production. Also lvl 8 base foods just do not hold up anymore when whales have tons of lvl 20s/
    Well there is so much stuff to mention and you can get food items your self from the gold smith but they have to make it a little cheaper and the unlimited skips will help you out to finish your festival and event rewards and gather them Gold pieces , 
  • DondWolf (US1)DondWolf (US1) US1 Posts: 4
    JYT (US1) said:
    unlimited skips would completely shaft f2p players looking for top 100 spots, especially now with unlimited khan chests. Becomes a question of who can run the most trains stuffed with chests, and the player with the booster (ruby buyer) will always come out on top in that competition.
    If, however, over the next year, GGS gradually increases the skip count in blacksmith shop, then score inflation won't be as big a deal. Will also keep players happier.

i dont think so , since there is players who buys rubies n skips it woulda be really tough for non ruby players to compete with them in events because we do run out of skips after trains on sami/nomads but they dont so
    with unlimited skips we could buy more skips in the BS each time we do run out and them ruby players still get their skips 
    so its a big help for us 
    also many players run trains on sami/nomads its not gonna be something new ,
    to win them you have to send trains and when you outta skips you cant send trains
    so unlimited skips are needed for that 

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file