Home English (UK) Technical Assistance

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

BUGWATCH: Q&A [English] - Found a bug? Tell me about it!

Comments

• Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 3,332
    All the mods on the forums seem to be gone.

Is the bug patched and this is how its meant to be all along? 
    Nope.  I don't use a Cast with +Resource Transport, so I was spared this particular bug.  I can still send my full barrows from multiple OPs to main and back again.

They are just REALLY slow on this one.  Even for them.  And I have seen almost nothing "official"" about it, other than this:

Not much there in there.............
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• WiseHulk (GB1)WiseHulk (GB1) GB1 Posts: 19
    Important: You can buy item from blacksmith one at a time. May get you out of trouble.
  • sherdian0 (GB1)sherdian0 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 28
    edited 17.09.2020
    Can anybody help I have a member trying recruit troops in his captured op's and he is getting a message 
    "Alert First you need to construct more tents to make room for the soldiers"
    But that is a Berimond message and not applicable to any other rhelm
    Is there a fix or a way round it
    He has also tried clearing his cache and logging in from a different browser but still getting the same message when trying to recruit troops in his new op's 
    cheers
    sherdian
    Post edited by sherdian0 (GB1) on
    sherdian0 @ en 1
  • Isabeau (INT3)Isabeau (INT3) INT3 Posts: 10
    Hi 
    market barrows bug is still despairing us all !
    why is it so long to be solved ?
    PLEASE HELP !

ISABEAU
    alliance LES FRANCAIS
  • Jocrisse (NL1)Jocrisse (NL1) NL1 Posts: 21
    All the mods on the forums seem to be gone.

Is the bug patched and this is how its meant to be all along? 
    Nope.  I don't use a Cast with +Resource Transport, so I was spared this particular bug.  I can still send my full barrows from multiple OPs to main and back again.

They are just REALLY slow on this one.  Even for them.  And I have seen almost nothing "official"" about it, other than this:

Not much there in there.............
    And the suggested GGE-workaround isn't even correct. In some outposts I need to spare 20 market barrows to be able to send resources. Freaking annoying!
  • PJH_ (GB1)PJH_ (GB1) GB1 Posts: 352
    One of the mods suggested (I think...asking for clarity) that posting here might get some response about a bug fix for the barrows?

As pointed out above.... a variety of the suggested fixes DON'T work (but increase your sending limits for around half capacity in increments ... it will stop working at some point...then you know your safe capacity!!...I've found that if you've ever got it down to -1 barrow capacity you need to come out of the res screen and try again from scratch...attempting to use all barrows when a relic com is in place seems to break it completely.... find your safe limit and stick to it.  Remembering it probably will vary by location.) 

On the upside... think of it as a skill challenge that no amount of ruby buying will let anyone solve better then you : well...other than they probably won't need to transport res quite as much :)

That Support forum message posted above (first shown here on 16th) no longer appears (or at least i can't find it) on the support pages and nothing is listed in the Support FAQ for a known problem so the communication on whether they think its fixed or they can't find any problems and have moved on or actually acknowledge a problem it a little frustrating.... esp has some parts of these forums are really well served by the voluntary communications team of mods.

I don't really want to log support calls each time it happens - rather let them deal with people having real cash losses or can't play at all get some answers.

• Poseidon X AngelPoseidon X Angel Moderator Posts: 1,221
    Hello guys,

There are currently a few bugs on GGS their radar and that they are trying to fix.
    Fixing these issues isn't always as easy as it may seem and thus it's taking a little longer than many of us hoped.

As of now your best bet is to wait for this months content update and hope the bugs are fixed with it.

If I get any more information I will make sure to keep you updated.

-Poseidon
  • Jocrisse (NL1)Jocrisse (NL1) NL1 Posts: 21
    edited 20.09.2020
    No wonder they can't find/solve the bug if they think this is a solution.

In my case I have to spare 20 market barrows, not one. The problem is a hero with market barrows effects. Those are not calulated in the maximum transport for some strange reason. Workaround for players: exchange it with a hero without those effects. Workaround for GGE: none, fix it and don't wait for the monthly update!
  • PJH_ (GB1)PJH_ (GB1) GB1 Posts: 352
    Can anybody help I have a member trying recruit troops in his captured op's and he is getting a message 
    "Alert First you need to construct more tents to make room for the soldiers"
    But that is a Berimond message and not applicable to any other rhelm
    Is there a fix or a way round it
    He has also tried clearing his cache and logging in from a different browser but still getting the same message when trying to recruit troops in his new op's 
    cheers
    sherdian
    Frustratingly there seems to be a list of bugs that **have** been reported and may be fixed in an update (or not because they might be a bit complex to fix and might break something else if they do....) but we are not allowed to know what that list of bugs might be or really whether gge have any confidence that they can fix them/understand the problem.

I sympathize with Poseidon and the other volunteer mods as I'm sure they share what they can with us.

Hope it all come right for your player at some point and you can support him until gge works out what's going on.. or time just passes and it goes back to working the way it should.
  • i reached 70 in 1 day buying pack obviously but didn't got that special challenge rewards which my friends got i came to know about it now its refundable ?
  • Outer Realms is supposed to be snappy swap but it hasn't swapped for me for several days.  Daily rewards don't make sense.  It really only takes 1 day to get the max rewards for dailies?  The extra information displays for the heritage hunter version.  

The only information on gaining score says to hit better rank bracket players but that does nothing.

Another major bug is the inability of GGS to communicate effectively with even the forum moderators
  • FamousKruse (NL1)FamousKruse (NL1) NL1 Posts: 16
    edited 25.09.2020
    https://prnt.sc/unlou5

new issue? 100% spy isnt a 100% spy report?  2nd time already i do a 100% spy and its not 100%
  • imamy (US1)imamy (US1) US1 Posts: 110
    Beyond The Horizon Inaccurate Rank

I don't think the formula changed.  However, just letting you know my team's rank is not rising or dropping due to the amount of influence at our Capital, as I have seen in the past.

Screenshots for
    ranks #27-#31:
    https://prnt.sc/upyq6d

Compare to influence amounts when Capitals are targeted 
    #27 rank, 1053 
    #28 rank, 149,292 
    #29 rank, 236 
    #30 rank, 3428
    #31 rank, 1419
  • Hori (GB1)Hori (GB1) GB1 Posts: 71
    A new upgrade, huh?

What about an old bug?
    Yes, Marketbarrows.. still doesn't work as it should, I never can send my all market barrows (including those bought for rubies)  - have to send one barrow less than I have or getting info that my market barrows are on their way... very annoying... 
    Hori @ en 1
  • Terth (US1)Terth (US1) US1 Posts: 23
    How do we get a discussion created to post about the Sept 30, 2020 update? 

Terth @ usa 1
  • turtle04 (US1)turtle04 (US1) US1 Posts: 3
    edited 02.10.2020
    ok its not a glich but it should be fixed. a guy reNob who clearly buys troops atacks  my outpost and i couldnt defend them. i had  returned the atack because i was like well, those troops he could have just won them somehow. so i kill all 1,000 of them! not an hour later he  comes at me with hundreds of troops and takes down my kingdome and outposts. i continue revenge atacking but to lilte effort he wins over and over. its only costing him 1$ but for me its costing days and hours and weeks of grind. and its saping my gold as if it where walter though my hands. i think there should be a 10 to 5 hour wait inbetween purchasing troops. it offers no chance for players like me to win as i get my a** woped evry time i even sabo him as revenge. this game has so many pay to win adavntages but at least let there be a wait for him to buy more troops. jesus crist. he buys them with 1 dolar but the devastaton to me equals out at roughly 100,000 coins to fully recover. this deastates me and i only want revenge for the 150.5 thousand  recorces he stole from my aligance because our genral axadentaly acepted. i had to surender 2 outposts and throw away 100,000 coins that took me weeks to get. so plez. make a update like that.
    the troops he genarates out of nowhere is deathly horors. vetarin deathly horors. i know he bought them because i killed them but he came back with 1,000 more.
  • Hori (GB1)Hori (GB1) GB1 Posts: 71
    I go to my OP, try to send res to the castle
    105/105 market barrows available..
    Set resource and send - msg that all my market barrows from that OP are on move.
    Checking Travel Overview - Resource Transport - nothing on move.
    Checking on the map - nothing on move..
    Trying to send res again - 0/105 market barrows available.

After reloading the game the same pattern.

Thank you GGE, you made my day  :/
    Still not fixed... I can't send all my barrows, at least one has to be not used to make it work.. the one I bought with rubies.. rubies.. rubies...
    Hori @ en 1
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 3,332
    ok its not a glich but it should be fixed. a guy reNob who clearly buys troops atacks  my outpost and i couldnt defend them. i had  returned the atack because i was like well, those troops he could have just won them somehow. so i kill all 1,000 of them! not an hour later he  comes at me with hundreds of troops and takes down my kingdome and outposts. i continue revenge atacking but to lilte effort he wins over and over. its only costing him 1$ but for me its costing days and hours and weeks of grind. and its saping my gold as if it where walter though my hands. i think there should be a 10 to 5 hour wait inbetween purchasing troops. it offers no chance for players like me to win as i get my a** woped evry time i even sabo him as revenge. this game has so many pay to win adavntages but at least let there be a wait for him to buy more troops. jesus crist. he buys them with 1 dolar but the devastaton to me equals out at roughly 100,000 coins to fully recover. this deastates me and i only want revenge for the 150.5 thousand  recorces he stole from my aligance because our genral axadentaly acepted. i had to surender 2 outposts and throw away 100,000 coins that took me weeks to get. so plez. make a update like that.
    the troops he genarates out of nowhere is deathly horors. vetarin deathly horors. i know he bought them because i killed them but he came back with 1,000 more.
    Never going to happen.  GGS makes TONs on money on WARs.  There are many Whales who will buy over and over again to fund their wars.  That makes GGS very happy............
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• Carolyn1 (AU1)Carolyn1 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 71
    major issue:

aus1 server cannot be logged into. not just my issue but for most players. it has been unavailable for about 4 hours.
    Carolyn Romani @ au 1
  • Nebulous (US1)Nebulous (US1) US1 Posts: 916
    New Issue: NPC Towers do are not "burning" after a successful attack.  This issue is present in all kingdoms.
    I'm here to make pretty castles and recruit defense.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file