Home Technical Assistance

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Market Barrows Broken

Comments

• Problem worst in Lava
    GraveDiggeeeeer @ skn 1
  • What is the point of spending rubies to up the cart capacity when an old bug that was fixed months ago suddenly comes back?  Hasn't GGS heard of version control?

• I am still waiting on them to fix this problem.
  • neuterable (US1)neuterable (US1) US1 Posts: 756
    What is the point of spending rubies to up the cart capacity when an old bug that was fixed months ago suddenly comes back?  Hasn't GGS heard of version control?

No.
    neuterable, shameless slaughterer of peasants, collector of princesses and fan of homestuck

α ЯTFM ¿¿¿Want Free $tuff??? Then Go Write Santa a Letter ЯTFM Ω
  • The problem is a "broken" cast. Replace with a different one from the sending castle.
    KingSteve100 @ usa 1
  • Mr.Andre (NL1)Mr.Andre (NL1) NL1 Posts: 2
    I have the same issue......cannot sent market barrows from   main castle..... is there any progress fixing this bug?

regards
    Mr.Andre

• monty242 (GB1)monty242 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 22
    Complete melt down of the barrow system. Major problems in the past few days. Unable to send barrows from more than one castle or op at a time and sometimes none. This needs to sorted GGE and fast. Lots of players getting very annoyed with these continued bugs. Get them fixed once and for all!!.

monty242 @ en 1
  • HedwigRx (US1)HedwigRx (US1) US1 Posts: 1
    I'm having the same problem with market barrows.  It looks like this problem has been going on for at least a week.  
  • Players in our alliance are getting annoyed, that the market barrows issue is still unresolved. Being able to partially mittigate this problem does not make it go away, and it appears to be frustrating alot of our newer players...  
  • Mavarick (US1)Mavarick (US1) US1 Posts: 21
    Are we wasting our breath on this issue

Seems like no one from GGS is responding.
  • WiseHulk (GB1)WiseHulk (GB1) GB1 Posts: 19
    This problem is back agian. What are GG doing???
  • The problem is a "broken" cast. Replace with a different one from the sending castle.
    It doesn't matter which cast I use.  Seems to be 2 different bugs with similar symptoms.
  • JYT (US1) said:
    Castellan hero effect giving bonus resource transport capacity is only applying in the resource selection screen, when you try and send the carts out it doesn't work
    Take off the hero, send res, put hero back on. Or pretend the hero effect isn't there, adjusting down how much res accordingly
    This worked for me thanks. As long as the Castellan Hero slot doesn't have a market barrows effect it all works out.
  • The Torrent (GB1)The Torrent (GB1) GB1 Posts: 665
    Are we wasting our breath on this issue

Seems like no one from GGS is responding.
    when was the last time a mod responded to anything lmao
  • Ariella6 (US1)Ariella6 (US1) US1 Posts: 1
    I get message saying all market barrows at main are in use and they are not. Need help!
  • Ariella6 (US1)Ariella6 (US1) US1 Posts: 1
    I get message saying all market barrows are in use and they are not. Need help!
  • aAlexe (US1)aAlexe (US1) US1 Posts: 311
    take your market barrow cast off and take 1 cart or res off
    yes
  • take your market barrow cast off and take 1 cart or res off
    thanks good thinking  that man it works
    itismetoday

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

LV 70 @ en 1
  • ACORN (US1)ACORN (US1) US1 Posts: 3
    same thing still NEED HELP !!!

ACORN @ usa 1
  • ACORN (US1)ACORN (US1) US1 Posts: 3
    I'm Still having the same problem I cannot send my whole entire load in my market borrows Please Fix this.

9 / 15 / 2020         11:55:55am 
    ACORN @ usa 1
Sign In to comment.