Home Technical Assistance

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

BUGWATCH: Q&A [English] - Found a bug? Tell me about it!

Comments

• MURUGANFighter (INT1)MURUGANFighter (INT1) INT1 Posts: 28
    edited 03.09.2020
    now I am not able to send the maximum number of troops in Blade Coast, my limit is 290, but I can only have 224 and I don't have any attacks out at the moment
  • celle (NL1)celle (NL1) NL1 Posts: 148
    sending guilding materials is not possible  to labs, "chariots are not free" even didn't send any out......
    celle @ nl 1
  • sboy777 (US1)sboy777 (US1) US1 Posts: 140
    what ever happened to OR heritage hunting.. this bob the builder stuff just getting super old.

come on gge.. mix it up some

-smalls
    sboy777 @ usa 1
  • Sleeper (INT1)Sleeper (INT1) INT1 Posts: 12
    Will you please fix the Resource transport?
  • Hori (GB1)Hori (GB1) GB1 Posts: 71
    I go to my OP, try to send res to the castle
    105/105 market barrows available..
    Set resource and send - msg that all my market barrows from that OP are on move.
    Checking Travel Overview - Resource Transport - nothing on move.
    Checking on the map - nothing on move..
    Trying to send res again - 0/105 market barrows available.

After reloading the game the same pattern.

Thank you GGE, you made my day  :/
    Hori @ en 1
  • Mavarick (US1)Mavarick (US1) US1 Posts: 21
    What is GGS doing about the market borrows bug .. we are unable to transport our maximum amount of resources. all we get is a message saying all our borows are i se and we have to wait
  • DarkBob4 (US1)DarkBob4 (US1) US1 Posts: 12
    Sept 3, 2020
    A number of our alliance members are unable to send resources.  We get a message that says that all barrows are out, but we haven't sent anything. 
  • DarkBob4 (US1)DarkBob4 (US1) US1 Posts: 12
    Hey, folks.  Try this.  Send out the barrows but don't fill them all the way.  It seems to work.  Transport is much slower, but at least you can move something.
  • 3 days now still can not send market barrows from my OP. FIX???? maybe???
  • Says they are out already. They are not , I am just now coming back ti play after 2 days off line, so....
  • Hey, folks.  Try this.  Send out the barrows but don't fill them all the way.  It seems to work.  Transport is much slower, but at least you can move something.
    tnx, this does work for me, sadly not full barrows, but it's something.
  • jonker (SKN1)jonker (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 29
    There's a bug in the camp outside my main castle where I can buy things (Soldiers, boosts etc) for gold- or silvercoins. When I try to buy boost for nomads and samurajs the max is now 100000 instead of 1100 as it was before and I can't buy the max amount even if I have enough silvercoins. Can't even choose to buy 1. This has been an issue since last Friday (28th of August)
    jonker @ skn 1
  • aAlexe (US1)aAlexe (US1) US1 Posts: 308
    There's a bug in the camp outside my main castle where I can buy things (Soldiers, boosts etc) for gold- or silvercoins. When I try to buy boost for nomads and samurajs the max is now 100000 instead of 1100 as it was before and I can't buy the max amount even if I have enough silvercoins. Can't even choose to buy 1. This has been an issue since last Friday (28th of August)
    It aint a bug! It's a feature now, which is awesome
    yes
  • neuterable (US1)neuterable (US1) US1 Posts: 756
    3 days now still can not send market barrows from my OP. FIX???? maybe???
    Please Fi% this.
    neuterable, shameless slaughterer of peasants, collector of princesses and fan of homestuck

α ЯTFM ¿¿¿Want Free $tuff??? Then Go Write Santa a Letter ЯTFM Ω
  • flug (NL1)flug (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,022
    attack horns aren't working
    flug @ nl 1
  • Baal Sac (AU1)Baal Sac (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1

SO this dude popped out of nowhere and i don't how did the game allowed the level of this player to be in the 10-19 ranking system. This event is for the Bloodcrow event and I've also seen the same thing happen in the Lotus King event too so i would like it to be fixed as quickly as possible as the event is ending and i don't know if its a bug or an exploit done the player. Hope its resolved quickly.......
  • My OP Arrakis has not been able to transport full barrows for many days.  I thought I saw a "bug notice" saying it was being fixed.  any update?

• transistor (SKN1)transistor (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 32
    are there more who do not receive ruby offers anymore? also have the same for several days of the rare offer? according to GG they can do nothing about it because it is according to them personally to our accounts ??
  • WiseHulk (GB1)WiseHulk (GB1) GB1 Posts: 19
    Yet again we cannot use our market barrows. GG fixed this problem and somehow it is back???
    Talk about ruining the game experience 
  • PJH_ (GB1)PJH_ (GB1) GB1 Posts: 352
    ...Talk about ruining the game experience 
    Look at the stats.... seems people are leaving the game in droves.... is the the straw breaking the camels back?
Sign In to comment.