Home Update Questions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

July update 2020 feedback discussion

124»

Comments

• Imperius (GB1)Imperius (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,050
    When will we be able to place them in our outposts is it a bug or intended. 
    Imperius @EN1
    Leader of Odins Fury

Baby Yoda @US1
    Gen of AX 

• Herc7407 (US1)Herc7407 (US1) US1 Posts: 31
    ok whats up with the special offers? Do you really expect someone to spend $100 to get decent glory flags? Stop pandering to the big money spenders and start thinking about those of us who play the game for the love of it!
    Herc7407 @ usa 1
  • red eaglered eagle NL1 Posts: 3
    GGE.... every time the same song........and I am crazy that GGE gives away boxes of the shogun in the expensive lottery tickets, but I never see that shogun............ This is fraudulent. GGE sells something, makes the promise that you can earn something with it in the game, but then the shogun never appears...... What would a court say???

Updates , give aways, birthday.........but i cant spend my shogun boxes etc..........

Greetings red eagle nl
  • Harper (IN1)Harper (IN1) IN1 Posts: 3
    im sorry but WHERE IS SAMURAI!?
    WHY IS THERE NO SAMURAI?
    WHERE IS BERIMOND IN GREAT EMPIRE?
    WHY ARE THE MOST FAVORITED EVENTS ALWAYS IGNORED 

Alright... whats up with the market barrows not working??
    What are your programmers  doing?
     Having a contest to find new and creative ways to screw up the game??
    Herc7407 @ usa 1
  • JYT (US1)JYT (US1) US1 Posts: 894
    @Herc7407 (US1) Castellan hero effect boosting resource transport capacity is not applying so you have to pretend that effect isn't there when you send resources
    Discord: JYT#1574
    no this has nothing to do with castellan effects this has to do with the game telling you all your carts are out  when their not
    Herc7407 @ usa 1
  • PJH_ (GB1)PJH_ (GB1) GB1 Posts: 352
    edited 04.09.2020
    no this has nothing to do with castellan effects this has to do with the game telling you all your carts are out  when their not
    Umm..... Yes - agreed its a bug introduced by the new update which apart from the suggestion it may be to  do with relic cast's extra capacity effects seems to have had little recognition that there is a problem (and just after the monuments reset...so not like the timing is important or anything!!)

I don't think its particularly creative...just well up to gge's usual standards.

And agreed, its certainly not wholly due to relic cast as it can be observed on multiple sites even after you've changed cast.... the barrow numbers sometimes going negative also points to it being something more complex in the algorithm 

Lets just say the best workaround is sending well below your normal cart limit and hoping that when gge finds a fix its a bit more creative than taking out relic com cart capacity bonuses.....

Nice to see they were so confidant in this minor buff update they didn't give it its own feedback section!
    http://prntscr.com/uc15nv

And it goes on and on and on........
    Can we get a moderator to do something with this issue of market barrows???
    Herc7407 @ usa 1
    Ive tried everything from clearing cache to sending only 500 pieces of res..
    The above screen shot is the message I received with 0 carts being used anywhere in the game!
    I'm not the only one  this is going on all over the server!
    Herc7407 @ usa 1
  • PJH_ (GB1)PJH_ (GB1) GB1 Posts: 352
    Fix those market barrows - its getting beyond a joke and must make gge the laughing stock in the industry that they can't fix an update bug after such a long time!
  • Mavarick (US1)Mavarick (US1) US1 Posts: 21
    Whats the deal with the market borrows glitch? will that get fixed sometime this century ??
  • Plumpy21 (US1)Plumpy21 (US1) US1 Posts: 471
    Me likey update.
    Just saying the bears and the lions get it in this game... 

What is the max hoarder level?

• Titus01 (US1)Titus01 (US1) US1 Posts: 1
    What do not like about this update is that it has not been rolled back yet. I hate it all Most of all to spend 50M to transport my castle and no rename of it is insane. Question.   Are you trying to get us to quit, if so keep it up your doing a good job. 
  • flug (NL1)flug (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,019
    Whats the deal with the market borrows glitch? will that get fixed sometime this century ??
    it's only going more wors,  when i send froem 1 castle i can't send anything from another castle  so i hope that it will be fixed before christmas and easter are on 1 day.
    flug @ nl 1
  • Me likey update.

lol max hoarder was 20k did years ago ! and update is bad except for the one where players have to do a hit to earm rewards bit - that stops players defenders starving !

dandelion1958 @ en 1

Am still playing 6 years on ! - hi lvl 800 on new yrs eve (2017/18) !

Leading the Targaryens - PS interested in joining - PM any officer in Game :-)

PS in top200 on uk 1 never botted or used a VPN - that's why it took 5 yrs to get to leg 800
Sign In to comment.