Home General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

a couple questions

1) are you going to have a September Forum competition  ??
2) can you please come up with something new to throw in to cut down on the amount of times the normads are here or have more samari events..  normads are getting old and boring ..

Jacnife US1

Comments

• Hands up (GB1)Hands up (GB1) GB1 Posts: 323

I have a question so I will put it here. How many duty points do I need for the best cast gem as I thought It was over 100 but on my screen it says 35 is that correct?

• PJH_ (GB1)PJH_ (GB1) GB1 Posts: 352
    They have come up with a new event : sending barrows :smiley:
  • Duplex (INT1)Duplex (INT1) INT1 Posts: 92
    Understimate me, get me wrong.. crack crack; thats your head gone !
  • PJH_ (GB1)PJH_ (GB1) GB1 Posts: 352
    @Duplex (INT1) not really irony..... but the bug introduced with the last update made sending barrows for the last few days a bit of a skillful undertaking for many players...seems a lot better today so maybe someone worked late on friday to sort out the problem...which is really good!
  • flug (NL1)flug (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,023
    @Duplex (INT1) not really irony..... but the bug introduced with the last update made sending barrows for the last few days a bit of a skillful undertaking for many players...seems a lot better today so maybe someone worked late on friday to sort out the problem...which is really good!
    over here the problem is still there
    flug @ nl 1
  • 1) are you going to have a September Forum competition  ??
    2) can you please come up with something new to throw in to cut down on the amount of times the normads are here or have more samari events..  normads are getting old and boring ..

Jacnife US1

The competition will start today; it has been confirmed that Samurai will return this month.
Sign In to comment.