Home English (UK) Technical Assistance

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

resource carts

i am not able to transport res using carts as i get a message "barrows already out" but they're not 
deejayone @ en 1

Comments

• JGJ (GB1)JGJ (GB1) GB1 Posts: 6
    I get the same message
  • WiseHulk (GB1)WiseHulk (GB1) GB1 Posts: 19
    I have the same problem too. Cannot send resources even to my own Castles or OPs. Also this affects the daily task. They cannot be completed. And therefore we are losing Skip times, coins and rubies too.

Not good enough GG.

Wise
  • Tony C (INT1)Tony C (INT1) INT1 Posts: 76
    Some players have said it's due to relic casts that have barrow capacity bonuses not recognised, but the barrows still work if you send resources within your limit before the cast bonus would be added.
    I haven't checked it myself as none of my currently equipped casts have that bonus, but might be worth trying as a short term fix until GGS fix the bug.
    Tony C @ WWW 1
  • I have the problem, too, but I found that if I send less than half of what I should be able to send, then it will send this lesser amount.
  • nomil (CZ1)nomil (CZ1) CZ1 Posts: 7
    Vozíky nejdou jen na zeleném, zrovna když se musí zavážet ladka, ale další problém je v síni legend, nemúžu připsat další body a mám otevřeny jen první dvě úrovně na útoku, i když už jsem na čtvrté úrovni. Pěkně tu včerejší aktualizaci zmršili.
  • nomil (CZ1)nomil (CZ1) CZ1 Posts: 7
    Oprava, už nejdou nikde, ani ve světech
  • RozF (GB1)RozF (GB1) GB1 Posts: 3
    i have the same problem on all my casrles, but not on the ops.

RozF @ en 1
  • deejayone (GB1)deejayone (GB1) GB1 Posts: 25
    is someone from GGE going to comment on this barrow problem  and is there a fix in the pipeline - very disappointed GGE
    deejayone @ en 1
  • deejayone (GB1)deejayone (GB1) GB1 Posts: 25
    just tried Roys suggestion and yes it works - thanks Roy - doesn't solve the problem but it is a temp solution
    deejayone @ en 1
  • namby (US1)namby (US1) US1 Posts: 9
    same here half loads please correct the problem or inform us how to do it  it realy takes a way what you have done
    namby @ usa 1
  • Spiga (FR1)Spiga (FR1) FR1 Posts: 25
    Des charrettes à moitié, cela prend du temps et le coût en est doublé, cela n'est pas concevable, à quand le remède ?

Spiga @ fr 1
  • This is a real bother.  Is there an estimated time that it will be fixed?
    falconworth @ usa 1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file