Home English (UK) War Updates

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

ApeX vs. TuF

Comments

• Nebulous (US1)Nebulous (US1) US1 Posts: 916
    edited 31.08.2020
    <Removed by moderator>

People are  entitled to their opinions and you're not obligated to keep logging back in.

Goodbye.
    Post edited by Temprance on
    I'm here to make pretty castles and recruit defense.
  • Imperius (GB1)Imperius (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,084
    @MAG992003 (US1)

Because this GB player also has an account on US warring against TUF so tf are you talking about? 
    Imperius @EN1
    Musks

Baby Yoda @US1
    Gen of AX 

• make love not hate my children
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 11,051
    make love not hate my children
    I would neither hate your children

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • Diabolic (GB1)Diabolic (GB1) GB1 Posts: 56
    shit war 
    3.5mil mp 100k positive food prod 
  • They really be sending a bunch of tbs at me, the guy who quit the game 2 years ago. Too scared to tb the guys who actually attack ig. Anyways, hope they accept my application to join their alliance, the winning side of the war
  • MAG992003 (US1)MAG992003 (US1) US1 Posts: 54
    the land of alts, seeker is an alt account.  most of ape is, they share keys well too.  I'm here to pick on hip now, chump still trying to take out a building he will never get.  
    <Removed by moderator>

People are  entitled to their opinions and you're not obligated to keep logging back in.

Goodbye.
    <Removed by moderator>

Goodbye.
    guess i'm back hero.  go alt a bit more.
    credit card will bounce again, great job GGE, like i said before, you are a joke.  But, so is Apes.
    https://prnt. sc/uadb1o

cheaters.  but then again, what would expect from KON on the US server.  Clean the game up GGE.
    https://prnt. sc/uadbyn  

idiots
    nvm, geno and his little kids will just laugh, anytime geno, anytime.
    good luck collecting that money GGE, idiots.
  • little moderators cant take the truth, when you grow a set, let me know.  alties all around, fuck gge.
  • sad little creants, go suck a dick.
  • H0udini (US1)H0udini (US1) US1 Posts: 4
    little moderators cant take the truth, when you grow a set, let me know.  alties all around, fuck gge.
    You're complaining about alts yet you are using an alt to trash talk lol.
  • and you are as well, see the irony, you are a piece of shit as well.  when a mod has some balls some to talk to me, i will be happy to share my conversation with them,  bunch of puppets.
  • little moderators cant take the truth, when you grow a set, let me know.  alties all around, fuck gge.
    You're complaining about alts yet you are using an alt to trash talk lol.
    what's real sad if you aren't even located on this game, keep up the cheating fight, you belong with cheaters.
  • if anyone would like to pursue an active relationship with me pm me in game for my E-Harmony and Christian Mingle accounts

only accepting sugar daddies at this time
  • Nebulous (US1)Nebulous (US1) US1 Posts: 916
    the land of alts, seeker is an alt account.  most of ape is, they share keys well too.  I'm here to pick on hip now, chump still trying to take out a building he will never get.  
     He got you to drop all your outposts though.

good luck collecting that money GGE, idiots.

Considering that most good accounts, yours included, have had countless hours and lots of money put into them I think we're the idiots.  

Empire simpping if you will.
    I'm here to make pretty castles and recruit defense.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file