Home General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Why

Why have the last 2 cycles of invaders and bloodcrows been for beginners. time after time after time after time, nothing but 400,500,600,700,800 troop castles...O on a rare occasion there will be the great white buffalo of over 1k troops to try and gain some glory with...Whats the point?

Comments

• I agree...I'm losing interest fast with these castles. Miss the old days when were a decent size and they hit you back.
    Lady Twilight @ usa 1
  • ChrisGa (INT1)ChrisGa (INT1) INT1 Posts: 20
    These are the targets that gge is offering to us. I would like to ask is it worth it to buy offers for these targets. 

By the way this is the 150 th attack in 2.5 days.

• StylishSI (AU1)StylishSI (AU1) AU1 Posts: 135
    Dethrone dethrone dethrone my guy 

~ AU1 Player ~ 

Recruiter of Lost Souls @ AU1

• flug (NL1)flug (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,200
    Why have the last 2 cycles of invaders and bloodcrows been for beginners. time after time after time after time, nothing but 400,500,600,700,800 troop castles...O on a rare occasion there will be the great white buffalo of over 1k troops to try and gain some glory with...Whats the point?
    that's because they want you to ban the castle or make them stronger with rubies , it's all about cashing
    flug @ nl 1
  • Hands up (GB1)Hands up (GB1) GB1 Posts: 346
    edited 21.08.2020

PLOT TWIST: It is GGE way of trying to revive PvP. No glory from FLS but glory from PvP.

• I agree...I'm losing interest fast with these castles. Miss the old days when were a decent size and they hit you back.
    I lost the interest for those event a long time ago...
  • BM_ThanatosBM_Thanatos Moderator, US1 Posts: 118
    I've been asking for better FLs and BCs myself for quite a while.

I would imagine (I do NOT know for sure) that part of the reason why they haven't done it yet is that players who do not spend, and smaller level 70s in general, may not be able to keep up with the troop demand of having 70+ 2000 or more troop castles to hit every time the event rolls around.

I do think the chances of higher-level castles should be increased, it's disappointingly low right now, but at the same time, there's no sense in going overboard either.

As for having the castles hit you, this was removed due to many players complaining about the hits, either because they were a waste of defensive tools, a waste of defensive troops, or both.
  • JYT (US1)JYT (US1) US1 Posts: 895
    How about tying the odds of getting bigger FLs to player's legendary level or might points? It would resolve the issue of fresh and small level 70s being overwhelmed by too many, too large invaders. Such a change will also return a lot of interest in the foreign invaders event, and would probably increase ruby/booster sales. Of course, it'll also shift the balance even more toward the higher end players even more. I would recommend adding more timeskips to the blacksmith shop, so as to expedite the progress of lower level players.
    At any rate, the pool of invader castles needs to be refreshed and expanded; I got the same exact castle (1.7k odd troops, about 700 demons and 300 deathly horrors) like 4 times one event and on average about twice per three events. Absolutely absurd.

I would not mind bringing back the invader's attacks, provided that they only occur while the player is online. Letting the player chose between practicing defending with low risk or just hitting the invader and starving it out would return some greatly needed strategy to this "strategy" game.
    Discord: JYT#1574
  • Dethrone dethrone dethrone my guy 

http://prntscr.com/u6q3tz

dethroning doesn't make targets much better, at least for me
  • flug (NL1)flug (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,200
    Dethrone dethrone dethrone my guy 

http://prntscr.com/u6q3tz

dethroning doesn't make targets much better, at least for me
    if you dethrone enough you can get a big one , but you must willing to spend a lot of medals 
    flug @ nl 1
  • Why is it that the samurai event nearly never shows anymore? It has been nearly 2 months now, and that is the only event that hasn't come. It shows in the lineup, but gets replaced and removed by nomads. Is GGE getting rid of the event all together or something or are they just not setting it up anymore? 
  • bazzara (GB1)bazzara (GB1) GB1 Posts: 4
    done dethroning on my last  f/lords 10 times and all became smaller 
  • StylishSI (AU1)StylishSI (AU1) AU1 Posts: 135
    done dethroning on my last  f/lords 10 times and all became smaller 
    That happens sometimes

Well most of the time lol

You need to commit to dethroning. Every time I get a large castle, it's because I dethroned it over and over till it is at least 2-3k + all defence

It's annoying and costly but very rewarding
    ~ AU1 Player ~ 

Recruiter of Lost Souls @ AU1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file