Home Technical Assistance

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Anyone have an idea about how i lost RUBIES over night?

Anyone?

Comments

• ghost logging on ? and spending them ? - seriously depending on how many send in a ticket ?
    dandelion1958 @ en 1

Am still playing 6 years on ! - hi lvl 800 on new yrs eve (2017/18) !

Leading the Targaryens - PS interested in joining - PM any officer in Game :-)

PS in top200 on uk 1 never botted or used a VPN - that's why it took 5 yrs to get to leg 800
  • Hands up (GB1)Hands up (GB1) GB1 Posts: 346

@BM_Thanatos @BM Neroxnex Do you know if it happened to others? Or am I really confused as I have no proof?

• BM_ThanatosBM_Thanatos Moderator, US1 Posts: 118
    Not heard this reported before by anyone else. I have no idea why they'd disappear randomly overnight.

Would you happen to know roughly how many went missing?

I think 4k went missing. @BM_Thanatos

• Not heard this reported before by anyone else. I have no idea why they'd disappear randomly overnight.

Would you happen to know roughly how many went missing?
    Search the forum. This isn't exactly rare.

@BM_Thanatos Will I get them back?

• BM_ThanatosBM_Thanatos Moderator, US1 Posts: 118
    If I knew, I would have told you.

The only way you would probably be able to get them back is through support, so long as you were able to provide some sort of evidence that the ~4k rubies existed and have now gone.

Sadly I don't think I have any screenshots or proof so bye bye rubies. :(

• You can contact support and give them the exact date, they should be able to see what you spent them on.

Would I still be able to contact support with the issue in a few days time and get it looked at or do I have to do it now?

• Would I still be able to contact support with the issue in a few days time and get it looked at or do I have to do it now?

You can contact them whenever you would like. May take a few days for a response, but you can get it started below:

https://support.goodgamestudios.com/

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file