Home English (UK) Players ask Players

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

bullies

STFU castle 75000 troops hit castle with 4000 capacity numerous times. No way to retaliate. How to handle it? 

Answers

• whydidit (US1)whydidit (US1) US1 Posts: 2
    Yeah you got nothing. Fair play and honor is foreign to you and you know doubt steal candy?
  • andybash (GB1)andybash (GB1) GB1 Posts: 16
    i had enough gge so called support shells popping up every where just cap ops what going do gge nothing as usaul  the crimson guard took cheating to another level 
  • Imperius (GB1)Imperius (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,084
    edited 12.08.2020
    Cetan7, BraveVilla @andybash (GB1)

Imperius @EN1
    Musks

Baby Yoda @US1
    Gen of AX 

• Plan B (GB1)Plan B (GB1) GB1 Posts: 40
    i had enough gge so called support shells popping up every where just cap ops what going do gge nothing as usaul  the crimson guard took cheating to another level 
    LOL

Gazz used a shell to try take our OP so stop crying please and instead do something about it.
    Usual prae however, how is my boy adalet doing, i see his cousin cetan is here very nice

After the failed metro capture with a prae proxy pmsl tuck must be reciting prayers
  • Poseidon X AngelPoseidon X Angel Moderator Posts: 1,355
    If you are being attacked too often you can chose to activate protection mode.
  • kookiekooks (US1)kookiekooks (US1) US1 Posts: 259
    First off, Fine the guy attacking has 75000 troops that is great so if a lot are defenders attacking him back is not an option.  But defending the attack is definitely possible.  He can only send a fraction of his troops to attack you so make a strong stand against the attack.  Make attacking you expensive and chances are he will look for an easier target.  Make sure you have a castellan with early detection, you can change out for a stronger castellan after the attack is seen if needed.  Hopefully the extra time allows to move troops from other locations and get support from your alliance.  The last thing to do is to whine about the attack to his alliance leaders or to others.  
    kookiekooks @ usa 1
  • StylishSI (AU1)StylishSI (AU1) AU1 Posts: 152
    Crimson Guard is epic cringe though
    W1/DE1/AU1

Founder / Leader of ΛpeX Empire @ W1

PM to join the Empire Central Discord

• Draxius (GB1)Draxius (GB1) GB1 Posts: 52
    speaking of cringe...

Leader of the best alliance on GB1  B)>:)
  • StylishSI (AU1)StylishSI (AU1) AU1 Posts: 152
    speaking of cringe...

Cringeeeeee imagine being called Draxius ouch :( probs thought you did something there bud
    W1/DE1/AU1

Founder / Leader of ΛpeX Empire @ W1

PM to join the Empire Central Discord

• Draxius (GB1)Draxius (GB1) GB1 Posts: 52
    edited 24.08.2020
    guy called 'stylish' tries insulting my name..oh dear lmao 
    Post edited by Draxius (GB1) on
    Leader of the best alliance on GB1  B)>:)
  • STFU castle 75000 troops hit castle with 4000 capacity numerous times. No way to retaliate. How to handle it? 

Join a smaller server lol.
  • guy called 'stylish' tries insulting my name..oh dear lmao 

Are you sure about 'guy'?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file