Home Players ask Players

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

password reset

i want to know if you need to have a password reset but GGe using your emial address because you forgot it, does GGe charge a fee for helping you reset it, someone told me they charge $150.00

Comments

• JYT (US1)JYT (US1) US1 Posts: 851
    no. if you connected your account to an email, just type in your email and they'll send you a temporary password
    Discord: JYT#1574
  • BM_ThanatosBM_Thanatos Moderator, US1 Posts: 124
    edited 13.08.2020
    There is no charge to change your account password (I'm fairly sure something like this would be illegal???).

IIf you have a linked email you can change your password by clicking the 'Forgot password' link on the login screen. This will let you create a new password.

You can also change your password when logged onto the game by going to 'Settings' and clicking the change password button.
Sign In to comment.