Home English (UK) Players ask Players

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Questions Thread

Comments

• eibbed62 (AU1)eibbed62 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 386
    edited 09.08.2020

Q:  Is there any circumstance that allows a player to attack while under the bird, and still keep their bird?  I ask because we were just attacked tonight by a player who has his bird set up to last over 2000 days.

His bird stayed ACTIVE. How is this possible?

This took place today, Aug 7, 2020  on the USA 1 server. 

Player is “theruler08989”. Attacked from their castle in sand called “I Hate Heat”( 537-403).  Player is not in any alliance.

@PrincessAvalon (US1)

I thought the ones who's birds are set up for such extended periods have been suspended by GG for some serious breach. I did not realise that they would be able to log on to send any attacks. Is it possible that he has been suspended between sending his attack and the time your players became aware of it?

Regards,
    Debbie
    Post edited by eibbed62 (AU1) on
    eibbed62 @ au 1
  • eibbed62 (AU1)eibbed62 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 386
    edited 09.08.2020
    Have one more question is the master builder worth levelling up? 
    No. Not at all. One hit on nomads gives 20k at least of wood and stone if you max soldiers in all waves and even more with the maruader and gallantry titles. That building is a waste of rubies.
    Thank you for the tips :) will just keep it at level 7 and use rubies on other things then, cheers once again and happy hunting,
    Hades.
    )"ĦΔĐΣŚ (GB1)"

IMO the only buildings really worth spending rubies on are the bakery (more food available = More troops) and the stables (better stables = faster troops and barrows). If you have excess rubies, you might also consider improving your hospital. However, a bigger hospital doesn't necessarily make things easier. Troops take longer to heal than they do to replace, though they are a bit cheaper.

Good Luck
    Debbie 

eibbed62 @ au 1
  • Hands up (GB1)Hands up (GB1) GB1 Posts: 347

@PrincessAvalon (US1) Either they are rich or got banned.

• PJH_ (GB1)PJH_ (GB1) GB1 Posts: 352
    edited 04.09.2020

Q:  Is there any circumstance that allows a player to attack while under the bird, and still keep their bird?  I ask because we were just attacked tonight by a player who has his bird set up to last over 2000 days.

His bird stayed ACTIVE. How is this possible?

This took place today, Aug 7, 2020  on the USA 1 server. 

Player is “theruler08989”. Attacked from their castle in sand called “I Hate Heat”( 537-403).  Player is not in any alliance.

I'd say you (not clear if its a whole alliance or just one player within it) have been hit by an enemy you know quite well who decided to set up a shell account, ordered a shed-load of cheap rubies and then welched on the deal with GGE by a reverse charge on the credit card....so they got a ban for the latter and gge have done nothing about all the other TOS violations and real losses to real players :(    Unfortunately that is not uncommon....

However as you've got the battle reports I'd say try you luck by filling support tickets that you have an in-game loss (and if you lost ruby troops etc, real cash loss) by GGE not enforcing their TOS by allowing someone breaching the TOS to hit you.... even better, if you have your suspicions about who they are.... let them know that to!!!

Good luck!

• Reddin (US1)Reddin (US1) US1 Posts: 19
    What's the deal with burning outposts? I've heard apparently it's good but I don't understand how.
  • JYT (US1)JYT (US1) US1 Posts: 895
    I've been told that buildings burning at 100% can't be turned to rubble when you capture an outpost, which is good if you want to capture a better players outpost without turning all those valuable lvl30 granaries to rubble.
    @Reddin (US1)
    Discord: JYT#1574
    @JYT (US1) So how do you know if it's burning at 100%?
    If the player who own the OP still plays, they can tell you when the fires are all at 100%. But if not, then I'd recommend hitting it a few more times with fire commanders. 100% fires are very large blazes, so look in the castle and wait until all the fires are big, and then hit a few more times for insurance i guess.
    For reference of how big "big" means, there are plenty of accounts in ruins, or retirement alliances farmed to 100% fires. It just takes a bit of looking.
    Happy hunting :smile:
  • Xavier. (INT3)Xavier. (INT3) INT3 Posts: 4
    ok so a friend of mine said he gets glory tools after the event before BloodCrows and Foreign Lords, but doesn't know where he gets it from. I haven't gotten any of those glory tools and I play the same events he does, why is it that?
    I believe players under lvl 70 receive event tools and troops from individual activity rewards, and everyone gets those from alliance activity rewards. This is probably what they're referring to. Have a look through the reward pages at the end of the next round of nomads/foreign invasion.
    My guess, then, would be that you did not make as many points as your friend, and not enough to meet the requirements.
    @Xavier. (INT3)

Well, the thing is he is a lvl 70 and it's more than one player that received these glory tools from the end of the event, before the Bloodcrows or Foreign Lords. I check and there weren't any rewards like that for the event, either alliance or individual.
    To be specific on the tools they get the 5% ladders, shields and rams; it would change and give 6% the next time and so on and so. It really confuses me how I play the same events, get more points than one of the guys who gets the tools and I am a higher lvl.
    @JYT (US1)

I must've misread your original question. I suppose you're referring to the uber-tier combo tools that also function as kings banners and the like? (Wolverine ram, elite tonnelon, elite spiked shield, etc)
    AFAIK those are only available through armorer tent, special offers, and maybe the bestseller shop. I speculate on the last one as I do not have it. 
    the best-seller shop, you mean the thing on the left-hand side that says "Sale!" or the box on the bottom right next to the world map box? If you were referring to the one with the "Sale!" then that costs rubies and I'm not a ruby player.
    And if it was the armorer tent, or special offers then this would be dumb of me to ask because I checked there first and so did my friends and they said they didn't get it from either.
    OK, so I figured it out. It's the best sellers shop. It may reduce prices for stuff but also gives glory tools before a glory event and this is only available to players who bought rubies in the shop.

What should be the first things I start researching in the blueprint section?
    edited 21.01.2021
    each research unlocks only one further research, so there's not a wrong way to go until after barracks.
    After that, you can either spend an eternity researching all 20 levels of attackers to start researching defenders, or move on to researching level 6 defenses.
    In my opinion, the level 6 wall, towers, moat, and gate are really pretty, but I think you'd get a better return on investment setting up big mead production in your castles.
    @Reddin (US1)
  • where do i find the inventory, i want to buy something and get the notice; inventory is full ... how and were do i empty the inventory ?
  • Hellfire (IN1)Hellfire (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1
    How to find out the date when you created your good game empire account?
  • Hands up (GB1)Hands up (GB1) GB1 Posts: 347

@carrabinier1 (NL1) Along the bottom right there will be a picture of a helmet and a crown, click on that and you are in the inventory. Drag the stuff you want to sell into the slot and sell it for coins.

• Is there any way to lose Beginner's Protection before the default time until the Beginner's Protection gets removed by itself?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file