Home War Updates

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Crimson Guard v Praetorians

Comments

• Plan B (GB1)Plan B (GB1) GB1 Posts: 40
    https://prnt.sc/tsyjn5

There are more from last night which I will post later :)
    Very nice report Andrew, didn't know you also played on andybash ;) 
      :)
  • I will never say that good brs aren't good brs, my point has nothing to do with CG or Prae getting wiped. Its about the retarded mentality that has been going around for years and no one has dared to challenge it so hardly until the latest reforming of Musks. I have heard other voices within your FPR Brigade that want change but it always ends in a stalemate as you older folks either tells us to grow up or refuse to negotiate. With Musks out of the Diplo Room its an irrelevant room as we do most of the pvp in the server and you guys are afraid to hit back so not like your gonna be breaking them anytime soon lmao. I made a recent effort to address those issues and get to the negotiating table with my team but I was declined so whatever happens next is on you. I will keep spinning the wheel or buying world doms and wiping people with multiple 11 wave hits at the same time. Some of you might think that I am a crazy warmonger for declaring on many of your crews but thats basically the only way to get a meager retaliation back. I much rather prefer peace time with constant pvp and hits back but alas I don't expect anything.
    Enjoy the flames/grans missing all of you old boomers and boring peace lovers who can't send a hit.
    No I am not ignoring your points but wanted to read them properly in the UK morning rather than while tired.  Like a few players still left in this game I started playing before even Level 70 was in the game, you could barely buy troops, events were rare (Glory events, Blade Coast and the other 2 derivatives were the only ones) and it was a great game of complete PvP chaos with no rules.  Perhaps back in my BSK days more I had been known to scream that the Server was getting soft and PvP should not be sacrificed and here we now find ourselves.  Understandably, GGS is a business and now the game is very much a bought principal with armies easily bought and 11 waves pretty much generate a flank breach without the skill required back in the early days of this game.  This has probably been the biggest killer of PvP since it marks the gulf between no spend, moderate spend and large spend.  Players who cannot compete will stop competing.  They can still get rewards for events via time and a little spend so yes it would seem that is how the Server has moved.  I am peripheral to the Diplomacy Room and did not even know you had tried to generate a different viewpoint on a PvP consideration so it is a shame that was cut down where your points in the main in this thread have been typed with a considered temperament.
    Andrew Wallace @ en 1
  • Draxius (GB1)Draxius (GB1) GB1 Posts: 29
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOL
  • Loki (GB1)Loki (GB1) GB1 Posts: 40
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOL
    everything alright?
    THE ROUNDTABLE
    GB1
  • @Andrew Wallace (GB1) stfu u stink

• Thanos (US1)Thanos (US1) US1 Posts: 25
    edited 04.08.2020
    of course Praets need a cheerleader to represent their crumbling/flattened alliance but lol Andrew you seem to work very hard to not offend me or to write stuff very politely . Political correctness or this feeble attempt to keep peace means nothing if your crew is rotten to the core when it comes to pvp. Had you not enforced fair play for years and made your enemies hate you as much maybe you wouldn't be in this position. Face the consequences now as your crew gets flattened. Wiz getting wiped is one guy but I have seen so many brs of Prae being steamrolled so yeah continue to pretend your doing ok. 
  • KhalDrogo (GB1)KhalDrogo (GB1) GB1 Posts: 52
    CG are losing spread the word
    Back to burn some bichez
  • Hands up (GB1)Hands up (GB1) GB1 Posts: 292

Nice reports 👍

who is winning
    Back to burn some bichez
  • Joao Tomas (GB1)Joao Tomas (GB1) GB1 Posts: 157
    who is winning
    GGS

Deputy of The Musketeers
    All for one and one for all. United we stand, divided we fall.

www.muskshq.com

• Draxius (GB1)Draxius (GB1) GB1 Posts: 29
  • Hands up (GB1)Hands up (GB1) GB1 Posts: 292

Any more defence reps from CG? As most of these reports are CG on the attack and killing a lot!

• Imperius (GB1)Imperius (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,020
    @Andrew Wallace (GB1)
    Anything to add bud? 

Any more defence reps from CG? As most of these reports are CG on the attack and killing a lot!

yh 1 min

Back to burn some bichez
Sign In to comment.