Home War Updates

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Crimson Guard v Praetorians

Comments

• Joao Tomas (GB1)Joao Tomas (GB1) GB1 Posts: 157
    has anyone heard from warriorval?
    Deputy of The Musketeers
    All for one and one for all. United we stand, divided we fall.

www.muskshq.com

• lol.....yes Gazz is going away for a funeral but will repurchase when back.  I did not realise we were posting the defence reports on stacked keeps.  I will send a note got our players to keep the MMs.  As a side note no issue at all with the Hak/Cans proxy shell that is Crimson attacking from Musks since he is just a CG player (elsewhere currently) but an attack from Imperius from Musks on Tuck last night?

lol....how much help are CG going to ask for to not win this war?
    Andrew Wallace @ en 1
  • Imperius (GB1)Imperius (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,020
    edited 02.08.2020
    An attack on Tuck last night please share the rep because I have no idea what you're talking about do you mean the Cetan7 account? That I hit. 

Before spewing false accusations please come up with all the facts. 
    Post edited by Imperius (GB1) on
  • Mmmm....something Tuck posted in Skype but maybe he is mistaken so will ask for a screenshot and if it is complete nonsense my apologies.

lol....sorry was just chuckling with Prae that while CG members are trying to sell in here how well things are going their glorious leader has just gone into Pro Mode,  Who needs a TV when you have the soap opera that is CG.
    Andrew Wallace @ en 1
  • Draxius (GB1)Draxius (GB1) GB1 Posts: 29
    are people not allowed to take breaks from the game and spend time with their family?
  • KhalDrogo (GB1)KhalDrogo (GB1) GB1 Posts: 52
    talking about pro mode when you have had 20 payers in pro at times during this war

sorry to hear that andrew-jackson  is going away to a funeral my condolences are with him 
    Back to burn some bichez
  • Imperius (GB1)Imperius (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,020
    Well as you can see I've already spoken to him and he says himself I haven't hit him I for one will not be getting involved in the Praetorian and CG war I'm just here spectating the drama didn't think I'd have to involve myself. 
    edited 02.08.2020
    yeah, aswell as the fact that andrew wallace here is a member of leadership in his alliance and his been pro mode 3 times this war
  • are people not allowed to take breaks from the game and spend time with their family?
    lol....And it was you that thought a discussion regarding Pro Mode was applicable only yesterday so just an amusing irony that your leader has now taken that option and now of course in the great minds of CG it no longer is an applicable discussion point.  Good to see such straight line thoughts and strategies driving CG......:)
    Andrew Wallace @ en 1
  • Well as you can see I've already spoken to him and he says himself I haven't hit him I for one will not be getting involved in the Praetorian and CG war I'm just here spectating the drama didn't think I'd have to involve myself. 
    Yep apologies and yet another lesson for me to always dig into stray comments and not take them at face value
    Andrew Wallace @ en 1
    are people not allowed to take breaks from the game and spend time with their family?
    lol....And it was you that thought a discussion regarding Pro Mode was applicable only yesterday so just an amusing irony that your leader has now taken that option and now of course in the great minds of CG it no longer is an applicable discussion point.  Good to see such straight line thoughts and strategies driving CG......:)
    i dont remember saying it wasnt applicable, but in santos's case he is taking a break to spend time with family. i imagine there are different and less valid reasons for other people
  • lol...you do get what you are saying though?  Of course there may be a whole number of reasons for Pro Mode connected to RL rather than this game.  But if you are going to sell Pro Mode as an indication of an Alliance struggling in a war then you are of course open to the statement back regarding your own Pro Mode players and especially your own crown.  You cannot have it both ways and as much as you sell the story about your leader and his family we chuckle....since in your own words.....things are clearly going well
    Andrew Wallace @ en 1
    shame to see mallik and prudance quit the game very kind of prae to keep their mp in the game :)
    Back to burn some bichez
  • shame to see mallik and prudance quit the game very kind of prae to keep their mp in the game :)
    And Vandecken and Broony in CG?  lol....it is the Laurel and Hardy double act.  Do you guys log into your own Alliance or are you just in here.  I have already alluded to the fact that CG are simply trying to sell MP in this war but Prae will not just take in dead shells to prop MP..Your most recent arrival....Diablo.  It has done nothing.....Binx done nothing and I could continue but hey after all the CG leavers to try and prop MP does give a certain illusion of course.  Good luck with that illusion....
    Andrew Wallace @ en 1
    unlike your players our players still have their ops , mallik and prudance have nothing left to offer to prae apart from fake mp, its a shame goodfornothing left prae he would offer some good mp for you with him being in ruins and 0 ops 

i can list numerous prae players who havent done anything since getting wiped

cavalier, jimt, flyindoc, king s to name a few 
    Back to burn some bichez
  • Plan B (GB1)Plan B (GB1) GB1 Posts: 40

• lol....and I could do the same about CG....so a little pointless as a discussion perhaps but you do seem to have mastered that if nothing else.  The gem in this thread has to be trying to convince whoever may be reading this that just on the day you start a thread Prae in 2 months of war get a few good results and this is a first.

I am not sure how dumb you think we all are to believe such nonsense but I am willing to bet most are not so dumb.  You are trying too hard to sell a point Khal and as mist of us know in life when someone is trying so hard to sell their truth it generally has an underlying untruth behind it so I wish you luck with your dialogue but back to the game and again I will not post ordinary reports but will post any gems as they occur.
    Andrew Wallace @ en 1
  • lol....right on queue:

Andrew Wallace @ en 1
    edited 02.08.2020
    i aint selling no point, search up every single player i posted no loot for past 2-3 weeks now i am simply stating facts i havent tried to paint any narrative i simply stated facts

have prae lost 60 mil+ mp? yes
    did prae lose their first metro on day 2 or 3 of war? yes 
    did you lose the rest in that same week? yes  
    are prae losing the war? yes 

just stating facts :)
    Back to burn some bichez
    lol....right on queue:

fancy posting any of your own reps andrew? or do they not exist
Sign In to comment.