Home General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

The Samurai Invasion

Comments

• human kind can drive cars on mars,

but can't make a schedule because of  'Due to technical limitations within the LTPE tent'

i start to think  they won't fix the technical limitations.

mostly the limitations is a human being

You must have misread what I said, the technical limitations prevent the LTPE from acting like a schedule, the game still runs on a schedule.

Dear Lords and Ladies,

I hope you are all doing wonderful today despite the lack off a samurai event.
    I understand most of you were looking forward to playing this event again, unfortunately, as you have been able to see the nomad invasion is running right now as we speak.

I would like to clear up some possible confusion in regards to the "schedule" displayed inside of the LTPE tent.
    This "schedule" is not a replacement for the real event schedule that would used to get given to players.
    Due to technical limitations within the LTPE tent it's not possible to do this either, hence why it's often wrong.

This month the samurai event was displayed as the final event, unfortunately for some, this turnt out to be the nomad invasion.
    I would like to inform you all that despite the LTPE tent still displaying the samurai event as upcoming, it will not be the next event.

I am sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused to some of you.

- Poseidon
    time you stopped  all the bull you keep telling us and told the truth a little more often, you been telling us all this bull for the last 4 month now time you,  crom and the rest of the mods  stand up to good game and and stop putting your name to the lies they keep telling you to print it makes you as bad as them
    As a player just like everyone else I have no reason to lie and refuse to do so.
    Take my word for it or not, that's up to you.

I am just the connection between you guys and the CMs, trying to help everyone out.
    I wasn't asked to write this post, I did it to try to clear stuff up for some people in regards to the "schedule" in the LTPE.

I will stay silent next time.
    Simply you are money minded ppl...nd want money which u get in huge amounts from nomad...and u stay quiet...we dont need any clatrifications from u...as all of us know tht u hide the secrets that exist in GGE...simply we are far better , experienced thn u and spend our money on this game ran by a pack of cheats
    Alright, let's set a few things straight.
    I don't get paid anything for the things I do, I do this to help the players.
    I don't "hide the secrets that exist in GGE", I made this announcement to help players understand why the LTPE showed samurai but why it isn't the current event.

"we are far better , experienced thn u and spend our money on this game"
    That's quite a bold statement considering you don't know me.
  • Apollo (IN1)Apollo (IN1) IN1 Posts: 10
    Such a toxic community the LTPE has never been correct plus Sams are never on anymore due to many reasons might not be profitable enough for them, the outdated event that players may not want or there's a recurring glitch that's taking them months to fix so quit blaming mods like Pos he actually gives a shite about the game, unlike others. 
    Its not outdated for sure, its literally the only event which gives the wall item for F2P, plus some easy construction and upgrade tokens.
    Its probably the bugs, it'd just be nice if they could just come out and say it. Better to not have any hopes rather than having them dashed every single time.

• Just admit you don't want us to have the Sams event anymore...Getting really sick and tired of it never showing up.
    Lady Twilight @ usa 1
  • Soul4Life2 (NL1)Soul4Life2 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 329
    edited 01.08.2020

The technical limitation is that the pictures displayed inside of the LTPE can't be changed once they are shown.
    Seriously? that's the whole issue?And they can't fix that? Man man man, I think GGE needs some new technicans, people who'll have a clue on what they are doing. Maybe the newbees will also be able to fix the bug that cause white screen when the trains are run on the kahn, and fix the lag that causes a train of attacks to fail when the spy on the kahntower is expired..... and even maybe all those other bigs that are still not fixed.... sole of them exciste more then a year
    Soul4Life2 @ nl 1
  • JYT (US1)JYT (US1) US1 Posts: 851
    What I want to know is why the event schedules got discontinued.
    It was super nice knowing what events were coming up, so we could prepare for them instead of blindly hoping and taking a shot in the dark. Honestly this is just stupid but hey neither of us are in charge.
    Discord: JYT#1574
  • flug (NL1)flug (NL1) NL1 Posts: 903

You must have misread what I said, the technical limitations prevent the LTPE from acting like a schedule, the game still runs on a schedule.

As a player just like everyone else I have no reason to lie and refuse to do so.
    Take my word for it or not, that's up to you.

I am just the connection between you guys and the CMs, trying to help everyone out.
    I wasn't asked to write this post, I did it to try to clear stuff up for some people in regards to the "schedule" in the LTPE.

I will stay silent next time.
    We do understand that you're the connection between us and the CM's, but if you're  a player like us, you'll should know the explanation you're getting from the CM's or technicians is total bullshit.

How come that lately there're technical limitations now as you state...... yet up until last year the LTPE was running smoothly on the scedual that was displayed in the tent?
    It stopped running smoothly at the same time GGE stopped handing out the gamescedual in the forum so if that's caused by technical limitations, GGE hasn't done anything about it to fix it. All because they appearantly have a habbit of NOT listening to the players feedback , let alone caring for a game without long running bugs.

That people make you look responsible for the errors of GGE isn't fair to you, but, that's what you'll get when you'" the spokesperson of GGE. Hardly a volunteer job most people would like to do

The technical limitation is that the pictures displayed inside of the LTPE can't be changed once they are shown.
    then the limitation is a human being isn't it?????   
    flug @ nl 1
  • The samurai are part of the Queen's to do list (item[s] 1, 9 and another in the teens on said list), bring them back so we can finish the quests.
    Marty Maurder @ en 1
  • Imperius (GB1)Imperius (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,020
    People are still waffling on about the queen's quest? Red casts have been outdated for months now time people really switched. 
  • Tony C (INT1)Tony C (INT1) INT1 Posts: 43
    Getting slightly off topic, but how about some of the other events, are their plans to rotate them back again?
    Blade coast has returned from time to time, it's running now - how about Thorn King and Underworld?
    Tony C @ WWW 1
  • Today we have events like outer and horizon running every week, they made sucha complicated things there sometimes even unplayable but its hard to bring back thorn king and underworld. :(

We get blade coast and they said to us that after that and after the feedback is positive they will bring thorn and underworld but since that we get nothing, not even a hint or something.

I dont believe its hard to update it just a little bit, at least rewards we dont need something special, just rewards different and everything form before to stay the same, im sure its easy to do. Why not, well i think its becouse there were no offers there and no boosters to spend money on so gg dnt want to bother anymore abt fun, joy and happiness in the game but first thing now is getting money. 
  • We get blade coast and they said to us that after that and after the feedback is positive they will bring thorn and underworld but since that we get nothing, not even a hint or something.
    I guess that means the feedback wasn't all that positive.
    edited 09.08.2020
    Today we have events like outer and horizon running every week, they made sucha complicated things there sometimes even unplayable but its hard to bring back thorn king and underworld. :(

We get blade coast and they said to us that after that and after the feedback is positive they will bring thorn and underworld but since that we get nothing, not even a hint or something.

I dont believe its hard to update it just a little bit, at least rewards we dont need something special, just rewards different and everything form before to stay the same, im sure its easy to do. Why not, well i think its becouse there were no offers there and no boosters to spend money on so gg dnt want to bother anymore abt fun, joy and happiness in the game but first thing now is getting money. 
    how many rubies do you buy for those events? indeed , it's something about money  ;)
    flug @ nl 1
  • Soul4Life2 (NL1)Soul4Life2 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 329
    Or, more likely since we never got to see the results of the feedback, GGE doesn't care about wat the players want.
    We never get straight answers, even thought the mods do their best to help out, but can only dish up what they're told ( no hard feelings to the mods)
    Same with the samurais, lame excuses about technical difficulties . for an event that ran without difficulties for years. 
    To me that can be caused by 2 things.
     1] someone goofed up big time when new aspects to the game where placed and the IT team is way to stupid to find what went wrong... or
    2] GGE doesn't want to run the samurai because they think they can' earn enough money with it. but won't admit that.

the solutions are
    1] hire better people for the job
    2] be bald and throw in some ruby offers the players can't resist

I would love to see you forward my feedback to GGE  PoseidonXAngel ;)
    Soul4Life2 @ nl 1
  • Pointless and unfair blaming anyone who has had to pass all the many excuses and pointless waffle from the Goodgame Mafia Boardroom about this thread.
    So please will someone just knock on the Bliters Boardroom door and just ask them to give us a YES or NO answer to the only question that many of us just would like answered 

Is the Samurai Invasion event going to be returning and if yes tell us when or is it now been deleted or binned ? :neutral:

Manu Castle
    Leader Of

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

LV 70 @ en 1
  • i've posted this comment before and will do again - I thank you for your attempt at helping - BUT it's fairly obvious to the players that have been playing as long as me that there is an issue / conflict with the kingdoms league and the samurai's as the last 2 sams have run when the League has not !

just get the bug team / developers to be HONEST  with us and say so - rather than getting our hopes up and then not running the event - i, for one, have thousands of samuraii tools just waiting to be used up !

dandelion1958 @ en 1

Am still playing 6 years on ! - hi lvl 800 on new yrs eve (2017/18) !

Leading the Targaryens - PS interested in joining - PM any officer in Game :-)

PS in top200 on uk 1 never botted or used a VPN - that's why it took 5 yrs to get to leg 800
    Pointless and unfair blaming anyone who has had to pass all the many excuses and pointless waffle from the Goodgame Mafia Boardroom about this thread.
    So please will someone just knock on the Bliters Boardroom door and just ask them to give us a YES or NO answer to the only question that many of us just would like answered 

Is the Samurai Invasion event going to be returning and if yes tell us when or is it now been deleted or binned ? :neutral:

please keep aeting while you wait for answer otherwise you will die from hunger . GGM will not give a clear answer unless you have an idea wich bring them more money :)   customercare is not the strongest point .:) and  i don't mean the moderators ;)
    flug @ nl 1
  • We get blade coast and they said to us that after that and after the feedback is positive they will bring thorn and underworld but since that we get nothing, not even a hint or something.
    Its probably becouse they put the prizes for the things in the shop like its out of this world, 900k pearls for look item, 300k for ordinary deco with ordinary PO etc. its the only reason that feedback maybe was negative, simple solution is get lower costs of all the things and everything is fine, btw. there are many positives abt blade coast too so its easy to consider everything and make something then. :smile:
  • Aegon Targaryen (INT2)Aegon Targaryen (INT2) INT2 Posts: 129
    edited 12.08.2020
    Today we have events like outer and horizon running every week, they made sucha complicated things there sometimes even unplayable but its hard to bring back thorn king and underworld. :(

how many rubies do you buy for those events? indeed , it's something about money  ;)
    I personally not much for both of those events, dont remember when was the last time i baught for outer or horizon offer that is above 6k rubies. In fact last 5-6 events of both events once i baught for outer, maybe twice for bth. So im not in the division of real buyers there.

There shouldnt be everything abt money, not all aspects of the game. :) I support community but when something is wrong its should be fixed and players should be listened more. :)
    Or, more likely since we never got to see the results of the feedback.
    The result of the feedback is right in front of you, if the feedback was positive (which includes player numbers) you would've seen the underworld event by now.

And to clarify, apart from the pre made announcements you have seen my post numerous times, I am not told what to say.
    I see that players are confused as to why the samurai event was displayed in the LTPE but wasn't running in game.
    I cleared some things up with knowledge I didn't acquire by asking the CMs for an appropriate response, but simply from what I have learned over the years. 
    Its probably becouse they put the prizes for the things in the shop like its out of this world, 900k pearls for look item, 300k for ordinary deco with ordinary PO etc. its the only reason that feedback maybe was negative, simple solution is get lower costs of all the things and everything is fine, btw. there are many positives abt blade coast too so its easy to consider everything and make something then. :smile:
    Due to an exploit the economy in this event wasn't as relevant as you would want it to be, but I presume players just didn't enjoy the event. Most wanted it back so they could finish the achievement and then never play it again.

There is no point in running an event that the majority doesn't care for. I understand you might want to play this event but from what I have been told it was a lot of work to get the bladecoast event to work. This would have to be done again for the underwold and thorn king.

Sign In to comment.