Home War Updates

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Crimson Guard v Praetorians

Comments

• 666 (GB1)666 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 18
    And one from a few minutes ago:

http://prntscr.com/tsc9cp
    Nice reps, would be nice to see more from you guys though, I'm guessing not all of your good reps were forwarded to the rest of our team
  • lol....well I guess at least these are today and not 1-2 months old.  I am expecting you to post reports on hit on Baldrick next :)

Andrew Wallace @ en 1
  • Joao Tomas (GB1)Joao Tomas (GB1) GB1 Posts: 157
    And one from a few minutes ago:

http://prntscr.com/tsc9cp
    <3

Deputy of The Musketeers
    All for one and one for all. United we stand, divided we fall.

www.muskshq.com

• 666 (GB1)666 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 18
    lol....well I guess at least these are today and not 1-2 months old.  I am expecting you to post reports on hit on Baldrick next :)

Well this thread was designed for the entire war, and correct me if I'm wrong but all of the reports posted here are from this war.. The war is 1-2 months long because you guys decided to drag it out, so feel free to post your reports here too
  • Plan B (GB1)Plan B (GB1) GB1 Posts: 40

Who wrote this btw, i find it funny because all skel does is wake up at 4am, sends his troops out, comes back in the evening and sends again on firecast, he doesnt even send any hits just the occasional when he can catch someone like the biggest cat that he is.  Those hits on " empty " castles you say is BD but prae wouldn't understand that.

Poor stevekay was rinsed so hard he ran out of money, dropped his ops, useless move and now only sends 300 men hits, great play right there, please teach me more.
  • I will keep this to great hits and current ones.  I could have posted the hits on Therm with 5k attackers being lost to defeat 7k and 10k defenders as I could have posted the utter chaos of CG rushing 128k support to Wiz in Fire where he has OG after the 40k odd loss and will just enjoy CG trying to convince themselves at least that all things are going well.
    Andrew Wallace @ en 1
    Hows mallik and prudance doing mate

I am shook, we lost too much defence clearly
  • About the same as Broony and Vandecken I am guessing :)
    Andrew Wallace @ en 1
    Not much of a problem really, when you also lost goodfornothing, cavalier, king s, this war has made too many players quit from prae ...

Poor HRD is on 0 loot pmsl
  • lol....let us know when Bambi's mum rises from the grave to give CG a little more MP (lol)

Andrew Wallace @ en 1
  • Draxius (GB1)Draxius (GB1) GB1 Posts: 29
    https://prnt.sc/tscpv7

lets not forget about this clueless player trying to hold a metro flag with only 70k defence yesterday, but i guess thats what happens after you get given all your assets. could post all the times stevekay one of your biggest spenders has been wiped 30k+ in a hit but will just enjoy praetorians trying to convince themselves at least that all things are going well
  • Joao Tomas (GB1)Joao Tomas (GB1) GB1 Posts: 157
    hows warriorval doing?
    Deputy of The Musketeers
    All for one and one for all. United we stand, divided we fall.

www.muskshq.com

its ok gazz65 is there to save the day !!!!

he can send more outpost captures from shells

the 20 quid he spent on that account was well worth, he got starved in 10 minutes and wasted his time

• And I will get a MM out to Prae since been far too many accounts who have left CG during this war for to list off the bat but just in case you cannot remember I will get a posting here soon.

I was trying to remember the one that got the 2,600 day dove before it was kicked into the cold.  It will come back to me :)

Andrew Wallace @ en 1
    hows warriorval doing?
    dont talk to me please when you have made a website for GGE and your irl name as gge account
    And I will get a MM out to Prae since been far too many accounts who have left CG during this war for to list off the bat but just in case you cannot remember I will get a posting here soon.

I was trying to remember the one that got the 2,600 day dove before it was kicked into the cold.  It will come back to me :)

would you like me to count how many have left from prae? i remember xios and arun going wanderers just to come back next day after they done some recruiting 
  • KhalDrogo (GB1)KhalDrogo (GB1) GB1 Posts: 52
    i miss flyindoc  :(
    Back to burn some bichez
  • https://prnt.sc/tscpv7

lets not forget about this clueless player trying to hold a metro flag with only 70k defence yesterday, but i guess thats what happens after you get given all your assets. could post all the times stevekay one of your biggest spenders has been wiped 30k+ in a hit but will just enjoy praetorians trying to convince themselves at least that all things are going well
    An interesting statement from a player who was wiped in every site after leaving all troops at home with FC in play but like so many reports....deleted in the sands of time.

Rather than repeating my words why not find your own and give the audience what it wants....when it comes to CG is Plan B any better than Plan A?
    Andrew Wallace @ en 1
Sign In to comment.