Home War Updates

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Crimson Guard v Praetorians

Comments

• KhalDrogo (GB1)KhalDrogo (GB1) GB1 Posts: 52
    lmao doing kaci dirty  :D
    Back to burn some bichez
  • Imperius (GB1)Imperius (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,020
    Showing Kaci lmfao 

• lol....I will shout around in Prae to see if anyone has kept old battle reports from 1-2 months ago to post in this thread as it would seem CG have done.

But as a starter for 10 here is one from 5 mins ago:

Andrew Wallace @ en 1
    Praetorians really need to post some reps as it looks like a completely one-sided war.
  • lol....would not worry too much since CG have probably exhausted their stock of old saved combat reports across this 2 month war.

Sheesh....Kaci has nit been in Prae for a good month
    Andrew Wallace @ en 1
    Yeah that was a bit random been in musks for a month lol 
    I mean the drop in MP kind of shows the war has been in CGs side fair play to prae for keeping it up.
    Back to burn some bichez
  • Joao Tomas (GB1)Joao Tomas (GB1) GB1 Posts: 157
    Praetorians for life <3
    Deputy of The Musketeers
    All for one and one for all. United we stand, divided we fall.

www.muskshq.com

• lol....Khal you have rotated more accounts into CG during this war than you started with so lets not get too fussed by MP.

Binxwarrior has to be the best of the bunch.  I did not know that account still existed on the Server and has been so active it does not even have relic equipment.  We are taking bets in Prae that Bambi's mum is going to rise from the grave and join CG to prop up MP (wink)

Andrew Wallace @ en 1
    oh he actually went there.
    DAMN!
    Deputy of The Musketeers

www.muskshq.com

what do you mean rotated is it the same thing as lady eleanor joining prae ?
    Back to burn some bichez
  • Plan B (GB1)Plan B (GB1) GB1 Posts: 40
    Lmao I really liked when Bad Man left prae just to restart his 60 day promode lool

We have some bets going here when the next players gona leave and rejoin for more of that sweet protection

Also you can't talk about " account still existed on server " when xios lives in 2014, man sends invader commander and barely kills 700 defs .

One incoming was 46 minutes he was really waiting an hour to see result at 300 clicks, I'm guessing that shite doesn't get shared in bingo squad reports but you can keep talking ofc 

Keep going Andrew make the forums lively. 
    Lmao I really liked when Bad Man left prae just to restart his 60 day promode lool

We have some bets going here when the next players gona leave and rejoin for more of that sweet protection

Also you can't talk about " account still existed on server " when xios lives in 2014, man sends invader commander and barely kills 700 defs .

One incoming was 46 minutes he was really waiting an hour to see result at 300 clicks, I'm guessing that shite doesn't get shared in bingo squad reports but you can keep talking ofc 

hey warriorval :) 
    Deputy of The Musketeers

www.muskshq.com

CG -17 MIL MP
    PRAE -68 MIL MP

few prae players seem to have quit as well unfortunately shame to see that 
    Back to burn some bichez
  • Plan B (GB1)Plan B (GB1) GB1 Posts: 40

hey blitzkrieg loved your nomad score
    edited 01.08.2020

hey blitzkrieg loved your nomad score
    looks like a hit a nerve :'( didn't blitz used to be an account in your alliance?  ;)
    Deputy of The Musketeers

www.muskshq.com

yeah he should really come back im sure prae would like to call him a shell as well lol
    Back to burn some bichez
    yeah he should really come back im sure prae would like to call him a shell as well lol
    why would he downgrade from musks to a shell alliance?

Deputy of The Musketeers

www.muskshq.com

• And one from a few minutes ago:

http://prntscr.com/tsc9cp
    Andrew Wallace @ en 1
Sign In to comment.