Home Technical Assistance

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

No food production

After hotfix, seems like a bit of an issue. 

perryl @ USA1 
Perryl @ UK1 and AU1. Will be back on UK1 soon. 

@ me or don't expect a response. 

Chasing the goalpost since 2014. I discovered GGE through a Dogecoin faucet rotator. Don't know what that is? No big deal, those are gone in 2018 2020. A long break was good. Highly recommended. I got too drunk and forgot why I hated GGE and took a break in the first place. So, here I am again. 

2020 - Not dead yet.

Comments

• Stevemass (GB1)Stevemass (GB1) GB1 Posts: 271
    Mine is the same tells me i have no food production needs sorting NOW!!!

Why is it when ever they fix one problem they cause another 
    Stevemass @ en 1
  • perryl (US1)perryl (US1) US1 Posts: 1,231
    perryl @ USA1 

Chasing the goalpost since 2014. I discovered GGE through a Dogecoin faucet rotator. Don't know what that is? No big deal, those are gone in 2018 2020. A long break was good. Highly recommended. I got too drunk and forgot why I hated GGE and took a break in the first place. So, here I am again. 

2020 - Not dead yet.
  • perryl (US1)perryl (US1) US1 Posts: 1,231
    Cool, seems fixed. 
    perryl @ USA1 

2020 - Not dead yet.
  • BM_ThanatosBM_Thanatos Moderator, US1 Posts: 118
    The '0 Food Production' issue is a visual glitch that occurs after food is frozen during a maintenance.

It has no effect on your actual food production, and should resolve itself after a few minutes (It may require reloading the page!)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file