Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

The Samurai Invasion

Comments

• Poseidon X AngelPoseidon X Angel Moderator Posts: 1,840
    human kind can drive cars on mars,

but can't make a schedule because of  'Due to technical limitations within the LTPE tent'

i start to think  they won't fix the technical limitations.

mostly the limitations is a human being

You must have misread what I said, the technical limitations prevent the LTPE from acting like a schedule, the game still runs on a schedule.     

Dear Lords and Ladies,

I hope you are all doing wonderful today despite the lack off a samurai event.
    I understand most of you were looking forward to playing this event again, unfortunately, as you have been able to see the nomad invasion is running right now as we speak.

I would like to clear up some possible confusion in regards to the "schedule" displayed inside of the LTPE tent.
    This "schedule" is not a replacement for the real event schedule that would used to get given to players.
    Due to technical limitations within the LTPE tent it's not possible to do this either, hence why it's often wrong.

This month the samurai event was displayed as the final event, unfortunately for some, this turnt out to be the nomad invasion.
    I would like to inform you all that despite the LTPE tent still displaying the samurai event as upcoming, it will not be the next event.

I am sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused to some of you.

- Poseidon
    time you stopped  all the bull you keep telling us and told the truth a little more often, you been telling us all this bull for the last 4 month now time you,  crom and the rest of the mods  stand up to good game and and stop putting your name to the lies they keep telling you to print it makes you as bad as them
    As a player just like everyone else I have no reason to lie and refuse to do so.
    Take my word for it or not, that's up to you.

I am just the connection between you guys and the CMs, trying to help everyone out.
    I wasn't asked to write this post, I did it to try to clear stuff up for some people in regards to the "schedule" in the LTPE.

I will stay silent next time.
    still i think the limitation is a human being , this is programmed by a human being and can be fixed by a human being . and i hate it that they let guys like you fix their sh*t.  .
    Well, I wasn't asked or instructed to start this thread, I did it to help out the players who didn't yet know how the "schedule" in the LTPE works. 
  • freezzz (NL1)freezzz (NL1) NL1 Posts: 34
    thx for the effort poseidon and continue this please, because the intention to inform players is a good intention, so please separate the content of your information, which is not positive news and which is what players react on, from this intention

I think a lot of players like to know which event is when, we had such a schedule before for the upcoming month and 2 bad it's gone now, specially since the current type of schedule in the festival tent has this technical limitations as you said

Also in my opinion there is a need for a customer service point where players can contact GGE and discuss issues they are having with the game. if support isn't able to help there is nothing left for a player to get assistance anymore, no phone, no e-mail

and for the rest of us players; 
    the more and longer you pay or play doesn't bring you in another position, will not make you more important, no chair next to the director's office, no flowers at your door
    you will always be a walking wallet for GGE, they are not your friend, it's business and for this they send you all these personal, very special, one time offers 
    be aware of this and then choose to have fun with some pixels or to do something else with your life :) 

• Hands up (GB1)Hands up (GB1) GB1 Posts: 347

Cut the mods some slack. Not their fault.

• The nomads and the samurai rewards should be linked to the same quests in the queen's lists
    Marty Maurder @ en 1
  • Wiglema (NL1)Wiglema (NL1) NL1 Posts: 836
    @Poseidon X Angel thank you for the effort; much appreciated. :smile:

A friendly (though repeated) suggestion to the programmers: please add some text to the LTPE tent explaining that it's NOT a schedule. This would be helpful for those (many) players who do not follow the forum. Just adding a few words of text to the tent would be technically easy, because there is some text already.
    Wiglema (NL1)
  • DaveHero0 (GB1)DaveHero0 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 256
    Don't blame the mods for this situation

If GGS really cared about its customer base this would have been fixed months ago

That it hasn't speaks volumes for its contempt for us
    DaveHero0 @ en 1
  • Berimond was removed from LTPE event as it caused bugs and glitches and now has returned on a regular basis as a single event

So why cant you do the same with Samurai if it will do the same or better still remove the LTPE event and run all events as single only events ?
    Manu Castle
    Leader Of

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

LV 70 @ en 1
  • So if the LTPE isn't working properly don't run it until it's fixed as other players have said not everyone checks the forums so rely on the schedule they can see, not that looking on the forum does us any good until the day the event is supposed to be running as you stopped posting the full event schedules why do that if the LTPE  schedule isn't accurate.
    If GGS really care about players and not just their profiot margins they will take the LTPE down until they can calibrate the schedule properly.
    So if the LTPE isn't working properly don't run it until it's fixed as other players have said not everyone checks the forums so rely on the schedule they can see, not that looking on the forum does us any good until the day the event is supposed to be running as you stopped posting the full event schedules why do that if the LTPE  schedule isn't accurate.
    If GGS really care about players and not just their profiot margins they will take the LTPE down until they can calibrate the schedule properly.
    The LTPE was never meant to function as a schedule.
  • So if the LTPE isn't working properly don't run it until it's fixed as other players have said not everyone checks the forums so rely on the schedule they can see, not that looking on the forum does us any good until the day the event is supposed to be running as you stopped posting the full event schedules why do that if the LTPE  schedule isn't accurate.

So can we have the full event schedules posted on the forum again please so at least those of us that do use the forums can keep our alliances updated on event schedules.
    But honestly I can't be the only player to notice that the only event ever out of place in the LTPE is the samurai event every other event appears in the correct place until it replaces the samurai event that is.
    Schedule or No schedule it does not matter as All events except Samurai are on Repeat  Repeat Repeat in the same order every month
    The only time the samurai has been run is when LTPE Tent is not active.

So as the LTPE event finishes after the current Nomad event ends fingers crossed this will be when the Samurai will  magically reappear for a few days as a single event :wink:

Manu Castle
    Leader Of

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

LV 70 @ en 1
    So if the LTPE isn't working properly don't run it until it's fixed as other players have said not everyone checks the forums so rely on the schedule they can see, not that looking on the forum does us any good until the day the event is supposed to be running as you stopped posting the full event schedules why do that if the LTPE  schedule isn't accurate.

So can we have the full event schedules posted on the forum again please so at least those of us that do use the forums can keep our alliances updated on event schedules.
    But honestly I can't be the only player to notice that the only event ever out of place in the LTPE is the samurai event every other event appears in the correct place until it replaces the samurai event that is.
    The Berimond invasion is also not displayed in the LTPE until it's actually there.
    And no, there will not be an event schedule in the future.
  • Berimond invasion does show in the LTPE and is always in the right position although it is always paired with another event in the LTPE no idea why that happens but would be grateful if you could explain.
  • Imperius (GB1)Imperius (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,088
    edited 29.07.2020
    Such a toxic community the LTPE has never been correct plus Sams are never on anymore due to many reasons might not be profitable enough for them, the outdated event that players may not want or there's a recurring glitch that's taking them months to fix so quit blaming mods like Pos he actually gives a shite about the game, unlike others. 
    Imperius @EN1
    Musks

• PJH_ (GB1)PJH_ (GB1) GB1 Posts: 352
    edited 29.07.2020
    You kinda get use to playing what's there on the screen and not worry too much about whether a particular event is running, rewards have been added, if a servers actually up or not when you want to play, if your long term plans don't work because the particular quest/achievement now can't be done or some new "trick" piece of kit/building made all the grinding worthless.....

About the only way this game simulates real war :)

Just be grateful when it is running...and if you don't put a penny into it...be doubly glad :)

and plus one for the volunteers that keep the forums going : GGE should surely value them for the "polish" they put on what GGE puts before us, for all it glorious "quirks"
  • My wonder is simply this - as GGE obviously knows days ahead of the scheduled samu event that they won't be able to launch it, they await until the day it was supposed to start and then present their excuses. How about telling us in advance - yes the samu event is on the schedule - but please neglect it because it will not happen.And be honest - GGE will always run Khan/nomads as a backup. At least that will give us some time to rearrange our efforts. Or even sleep through another nomad event. I guess most of the players are old enough to understand how to run business that involves customer (i e us players) - and frankly my business would not survive with such un-proactive information. Right now I would not be surprised if a bunch of players think "this is it - I've had it."
    Please improve - the game, the communication, the schedules - and foremost be trustworthy in your announcement!

/Steel
    King of The Wall
  • ~King~ (IN1)~King~ (IN1) IN1 Posts: 60
    human kind can drive cars on mars,

but can't make a schedule because of  'Due to technical limitations within the LTPE tent'

i start to think  they won't fix the technical limitations.

mostly the limitations is a human being

You must have misread what I said, the technical limitations prevent the LTPE from acting like a schedule, the game still runs on a schedule.

Dear Lords and Ladies,

I hope you are all doing wonderful today despite the lack off a samurai event.
    I understand most of you were looking forward to playing this event again, unfortunately, as you have been able to see the nomad invasion is running right now as we speak.

I would like to clear up some possible confusion in regards to the "schedule" displayed inside of the LTPE tent.
    This "schedule" is not a replacement for the real event schedule that would used to get given to players.
    Due to technical limitations within the LTPE tent it's not possible to do this either, hence why it's often wrong.

This month the samurai event was displayed as the final event, unfortunately for some, this turnt out to be the nomad invasion.
    I would like to inform you all that despite the LTPE tent still displaying the samurai event as upcoming, it will not be the next event.

I am sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused to some of you.

- Poseidon
    time you stopped  all the bull you keep telling us and told the truth a little more often, you been telling us all this bull for the last 4 month now time you,  crom and the rest of the mods  stand up to good game and and stop putting your name to the lies they keep telling you to print it makes you as bad as them
    As a player just like everyone else I have no reason to lie and refuse to do so.

I am just the connection between you guys and the CMs, trying to help everyone out.
    I wasn't asked to write this post, I did it to try to clear stuff up for some people in regards to the "schedule" in the LTPE.

Simply you are money minded ppl...nd want money which u get in huge amounts from nomad...and u stay quiet...we dont need any clatrifications from u...as all of us know tht u hide the secrets that exist in GGE...simply we are far better , experienced thn u and spend our money on this game ran by a pack of cheats

• Soul4Life2 (NL1)Soul4Life2 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 339

We do understand that you're the connection between us and the CM's, but if you're  a player like us, you'll should know the explanation you're getting from the CM's or technicians is total bullshit.

How come that lately there're technical limitations now as you state...... yet up until last year the LTPE was running smoothly on the scedual that was displayed in the tent?
    It stopped running smoothly at the same time GGE stopped handing out the gamescedual in the forum so if that's caused by technical limitations, GGE hasn't done anything about it to fix it. All because they appearantly have a habbit of NOT listening to the players feedback , let alone caring for a game without long running bugs.

That people make you look responsible for the errors of GGE isn't fair to you, but, that's what you'll get when you'" the spokesperson of GGE. Hardly a volunteer job most people would like to do

Soul4Life2 @ nl 1
  • Harper (IN1)Harper (IN1) IN1 Posts: 27
    Im really disappointed with the fact that this game NEVER listens to us... 
    why does samurai come so rarely? whats the problem?
    why do you guys never listen to us ?
    even till now you guys havent fixed quite a few bugs
    i've played this game since 8 years and my word better count here cause im sick of this honestly, damnit you guys used to be so good earlier what happened to you guys now?

We do understand that you're the connection between us and the CM's, but if you're  a player like us, you'll should know the explanation you're getting from the CM's or technicians is total bullshit.

How come that lately there're technical limitations now as you state...... yet up until last year the LTPE was running smoothly on the scedual that was displayed in the tent?
    It stopped running smoothly at the same time GGE stopped handing out the gamescedual in the forum so if that's caused by technical limitations, GGE hasn't done anything about it to fix it. All because they appearantly have a habbit of NOT listening to the players feedback , let alone caring for a game without long running bugs.

That people make you look responsible for the errors of GGE isn't fair to you, but, that's what you'll get when you'" the spokesperson of GGE. Hardly a volunteer job most people would like to do

The technical limitation is that the pictures displayed inside of the LTPE can't be changed once they are shown.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file