Home General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

The Samurai Invasion

Poseidon X AngelPoseidon X Angel Moderator Posts: 465
edited 28.07.2020 in General Discussion
Dear Lords and Ladies,

I hope you are all doing wonderful today despite the lack off a samurai event.
I understand most of you were looking forward to playing this event again, unfortunately, as you have been able to see the nomad invasion is running right now as we speak.

I would like to clear up some possible confusion in regards to the "schedule" displayed inside of the LTPE tent.
This "schedule" is not a replacement for the real event schedule that would used to get given to players.
Due to technical limitations within the LTPE tent it's not possible to do this either, hence why it's often wrong.

This month the samurai event was displayed as the final event, unfortunately for some, this turnt out to be the nomad invasion.
I would like to inform you all that despite the LTPE tent still displaying the samurai event as upcoming, it will not be the next event.

I am sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused to some of you.

- Poseidon

Comments

• flug (NL1)flug (NL1) NL1 Posts: 966
    today samu's ?

or noms again?
    flug @ nl 1
  • ~King~ (IN1)~King~ (IN1) IN1 Posts: 60
    god knows what these cheats r planning

Today should be Samurai, with look...

• DaveHero0 (GB1)DaveHero0 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 225
    What a surprise its Nomads

Can somebody please pass GGS a map as it appears to be unable to find its collective backside without one 
    DaveHero0 @ en 1
  • mike697 (GB1)mike697 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 34
    why have they changed it ?
    anyone no
  • Nothing has changed its again just the same old story as the Goodgame Mafia keep the repeat button on events glued down repeating over and over the same events Yawnnn!!! Yawnn!! Yawnn!!  :smile:

Manu Castle
    Leader Of

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

LV 70 @ en 1
  • indywolf (GB1)indywolf (GB1) GB1 Posts: 50
    gge are useless could not organise a bunk up in a brothel, used to get sams once a fortnight back in the day lucky to get it once every two months now,
    indywolf @ en 1
    Yes actually GGE people suck!!!
    They're earning through Nomad higher than those of Samurai so they are bringing NOmu constantly....
    GGE is liar...I hink you cant' pay your employees...arent you able to GGE?! XD
    Crom Cruach bette that your start finding new job for yourself... XD
    If you have guts to read this than close this thread

• indywolf (GB1)indywolf (GB1) GB1 Posts: 50
    lets be fair it is not Crom Cruach fault what events get put on, he can only tell us what he is told to tell us by GGS sure we will get told soon that they have a bug and can not run sams at the moment, the bug is called the money grabbing one we had it in the game for years it will never be fixed
    indywolf @ en 1
    ohh can you tell me abt it? I am new to game like 1 year but idk abt it...
    well crom cruach is a guy u dont know...he's a blind follower of GGS...and just a theif like em

• I just want to say screw u gg and everyone in it, are u incapable to make one normal promise, event !?

Why are u making false promises and lies ??

Why u put sam on montly event and always when we make plans to go for samurais, make plans for league titles and everything u just switch it !? Just why ?

Why u manipulate with players like that and threat players like a piece of garbage !?

Im playing this game 9 years and for sure i have something to say and my word have value !

Is there any of mods to explain what their idiotic superiors are doing there !?

This is nonsese for real what is going on here.

We cant get bonus tokens for nomads u idiots becouse we dont have samurais to do well to collect them, we cant attack forts becouse we dnt have samu army, we cant do achievements points becouse we dont have samurais !!!

Where is logic there and what the fuck is problems is there any man here to respond or are u just bunch of puppets here !?

Ban me for this, first time in my playing time (9 years) im cursing on forum like this but  this is the feeling of all players now !

Its a shame gg, such incomeptence, no responsibility and no respect for community, bcs u let down your players and thats why u will loose those u left still playing, for situations like this !

People also have jobs, obligations, familys and still love to play the game, thats why they plan hot to play and when, invested thousand of hours and money and u threat us like we are your bitches !

Thanks really.
  • Dear Lords and Ladies,

I understand most of you were looking forward to playing this event again, unfortunately, as you have been able to see the nomad invasion is running right now as we speak.

I would like to clear up some possible confusion in regards to the "schedule" displayed inside of the LTPE tent.
    This "schedule" is not a replacement for the real event schedule that would used to get given to players.
    Due to technical limitations within the LTPE tent it's not possible to do this either, hence why it's often wrong.

This month the samurai event was displayed as the final event, unfortunately for some, this turnt out to be the nomad invasion.
    I would like to inform you all that despite the LTPE tent still displaying the samurai event as upcoming, it will not be the next event.

- Poseidon
    time you stopped  all the bull you keep telling us and told the truth a little more often, you been telling us all this bull for the last 4 month now time you,  crom and the rest of the mods  stand up to good game and and stop putting your name to the lies they keep telling you to print it makes you as bad as them
    itismetoday

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

LV 70 @ en 1
  • And the last time we get esplanation that u are working on achievements and implementing new tasks so u didnt let samurais event, even we know its not the truth but ok we let that pass.

Now what is going on this time, why we dont get samurai event, what is the problem at least we deserve to know about that.
    human kind can drive cars on mars,

but can't make a schedule because of  'Due to technical limitations within the LTPE tent'

i start to think  they won't fix the technical limitations.

mostly the limitations is a human being

flug @ nl 1
    lets be fair it is not Crom Cruach fault what events get put on, he can only tell us what he is told to tell us by GGS sure we will get told soon that they have a bug and can not run sams at the moment, the bug is called the money grabbing one we had it in the game for years it will never be fixed
    they should stop lying for those GGE folks who are hiding behind  crom, poseidon and other moderators.

but soon they will stop, new moderators  wil come and the story stays the same
    flug @ nl 1
  • human kind can drive cars on mars,

but can't make a schedule because of  'Due to technical limitations within the LTPE tent'

You must have misread what I said, the technical limitations prevent the LTPE from acting like a schedule, the game still runs on a schedule.

Dear Lords and Ladies,

- Poseidon
    time you stopped  all the bull you keep telling us and told the truth a little more often, you been telling us all this bull for the last 4 month now time you,  crom and the rest of the mods  stand up to good game and and stop putting your name to the lies they keep telling you to print it makes you as bad as them
    As a player just like everyone else I have no reason to lie and refuse to do so.
    Take my word for it or not, that's up to you.

I am just the connection between you guys and the CMs, trying to help everyone out.
    I wasn't asked to write this post, I did it to try to clear stuff up for some people in regards to the "schedule" in the LTPE.

I will stay silent next time.
  • I just want to say screw u gg and everyone in it, are u incapable to make one normal promise, event !?

Why are u making false promises and lies ??

Why u put sam on montly event and always when we make plans to go for samurais, make plans for league titles and everything u just switch it !? Just why ?

Why u manipulate with players like that and threat players like a piece of garbage !?

Im playing this game 9 years and for sure i have something to say and my word have value !

Is there any of mods to explain what their idiotic superiors are doing there !?

This is nonsese for real what is going on here.

We cant get bonus tokens for nomads u idiots becouse we dont have samurais to do well to collect them, we cant attack forts becouse we dnt have samu army, we cant do achievements points becouse we dont have samurais !!!

Where is logic there and what the fuck is problems is there any man here to respond or are u just bunch of puppets here !?

Ban me for this, first time in my playing time (9 years) im cursing on forum like this but  this is the feeling of all players now !

Its a shame gg, such incomeptence, no responsibility and no respect for community, bcs u let down your players and thats why u will loose those u left still playing, for situations like this !

People also have jobs, obligations, familys and still love to play the game, thats why they plan hot to play and when, invested thousand of hours and money and u threat us like we are your bitches !

Thanks really.
    Dear Lords and Ladies,

- Poseidon
    ang1234 the only moderator that did stand up for the players and had the respect of the players something  crom , PoseidonX Angel and the rest of the mods well never get well they keep posting good game's lies 
    itismetoday

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

LV 70 @ en 1
  • Maybe just Scrap the LTPE event Tent which would solve everyone's problems and just have all events on a repeat basis because it seems Samurai can not be run in LTPE without causing bugs and Glitches just like Berimond did and that was removed from the LTPE event and has been appearing again on a regular Basis as a single event ? 

Manu Castle
    Leader Of

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

LV 70 @ en 1
    human kind can drive cars on mars,

You must have misread what I said, the technical limitations prevent the LTPE from acting like a schedule, the game still runs on a schedule.     

Dear Lords and Ladies,

- Poseidon
    As a player just like everyone else I have no reason to lie and refuse to do so.
    Take my word for it or not, that's up to you.

I am just the connection between you guys and the CMs, trying to help everyone out.
    I wasn't asked to write this post, I did it to try to clear stuff up for some people in regards to the "schedule" in the LTPE.

I will stay silent next time.
    still i think the limitation is a human being , this is programmed by a human being and can be fixed by a human being . and i hate it that they let guys like you fix their sh*t.  .
    flug @ nl 1
Sign In to comment.