Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

survey

what is the use of the survey about the hall of legends???

lhow many players are more then halfway ready with the new hall of legends????
flug @ nl 1

Comments

• bernhardt (US1)bernhardt (US1) US1 Posts: 978
    It's a self aggrandizing act on the part of GGE.  All so they can say to themselves, look we asked for feedback.  Of course the timing is such that only heavy spenders will have done much with any of the new stuff, and GGE figures they're the ones that will answer the survey and do so in a positive manner. 

Why I got the survey with those questions is beyond me since I'm ll 440 or so and can't even start to earn the stuff for another 160 levels.....Just another case of poor quality control and sloppy execution.  No improvement since well forever.  Pls. pass it on  to the powers that be @Crom Cruach
  • ken.n (US1)ken.n (US1) US1 Posts: 136
    Another famous vague survey where GGE can interpret the results to their favor.

If your  listening most are still months out on finishing conservatories even a larger percentage of players will never get enough resources from outer realms to make this update viable for all but a hand full of players. That percentage is even smaller if your trying to get materials from the beyond the horizon event.

How about you start giving resources from both events in green even if its only enough to complete all builds with a year of playing events.

ps I doubt any level 70s still need to win farmer tools 5 times a week from events and nobility.

ken.n @ usa 1
  • I like that they have an "other' option so that you can actually say what you want to say. I think GGE gets better responses from these survives than their standard 1-10 surveys with repetitive questions and is a step in the right direction.
    If you know the enemy and know yourself you need not fear the results of a hundred battles.

• flug (NL1)flug (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,512
    So I'm so fed up with that, time is being made for a completely nonsensical survey that no player CAN fill in to the best of their knowledge but bug fixes just don't happen. maybe they get excited by that half positive survey. and if I saw correctly did they have it done by an external company?
    flug @ nl 1
  • flug (NL1)flug (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,512
    I like that they have an "other' option so that you can actually say what you want to say. I think GGE gets better responses from these survives than their standard 1-10 surveys with repetitive questions and is a step in the right direction.
    that's the only positive about it , now you only have to see or hope what they will do with it :)  mostly it is or will be same information as player write here ;)
    flug @ nl 1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file