Home English (UK) Update Questions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Beyond the Horizon - Feedback

Comments

• jamman (US1)jamman (US1) US1 Posts: 106
    edited 07.07.2020

It looks like the Top 1000 Alliance rewards are those that go to each Individual in that alliance, 

OTOH ... when you hover over any of the Top 400 Individual Contest rankings, it sez:

"For the alliance funds:"

So do the Top 400 Individual rewards only go to their Alliance funds, and NOT to the Individual?

And if that is the case, wouldn't we see categories for Timber, Fabric, etc, ( even if they were only ZERO ) in our Alliance Funds?
    jamman @ usa 1
  • Hands up (GB1)Hands up (GB1) GB1 Posts: 347

@jamman (US1) Pretty sure that is a visual problem and you will receive the rewards not the alliance. (For the individual ones)

• jamman (US1)jamman (US1) US1 Posts: 106

aha! That is very good news, indeed!  :)

Thanks.    ;)
    jamman @ usa 1
  • Osiris (GB1)Osiris (GB1) GB1 Posts: 303
    yes that is a long standing fault in the wording
    Osiris @ en 1
  • the event is way too unbalanced, how is it possible to defend against a 140m 140r 110 cy commander with 4 waves full of  vet horrors?
  • sboy777 (US1)sboy777 (US1) US1 Posts: 140
    https://prnt.sc/tmszte

waiting on the rewards.. come on gge

-smalls
    sboy777 @ usa 1
  • sss89 (US1)sss89 (US1) US1 Posts: 11
    GGE needs to post final rankings so everyone can see after it ends and give rewards in a timely manner.
    We are still waiting on our rewards.

• I agree they should do something like what we receive at the end of storm

also we are waiting for our hard-earned rewards
  • The rewards are still not given right?
    Even i've been waiting for a long time now
  • Lemmy (INT2)Lemmy (INT2) INT2 Posts: 25
    Any Contest or Event that a participant does not know the outcome of once the event ends is a fraud. At some point, somebody that spent thousands to get some silly rewards is going to lawyer up and take GGS down. Wonder if GGS new owners know about how poorly things are run there. LOL  Buyer Beware!
    Lemmy -  International 2
  • myr (SKN1)myr (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 7
    SO fustrated....sat up to defend untill 3 a.m ...at 3 a.m we had rank 200 and no incoming...to find ourselves in rank 300 somethin today, is unacctable...GG...POWER UP...and explain the ranking system!!!!!! IT BORDERS FRAUD
  • Wiglema (NL1)Wiglema (NL1) NL1 Posts: 733
    SO fustrated....sat up to defend untill 3 a.m ...at 3 a.m we had rank 200 and no incoming...to find ourselves in rank 300 somethin today, is unacctable...GG...POWER UP...and explain the ranking system!!!!!! IT BORDERS FRAUD

Any influence collected by your team's members between 0:30 and 3:00 a.m. CEST will be added to the capital at 3:00 a.m., so if other teams collected more than your team, your ranking will drop.
    I think our ranking was within the top 1000 at 2:59:59 a.m., but apparently we didn't collect enough influence to stay in the top 1000 at the end of the event, because we didn't receive any reward.
    @Crom Cruach please let GGS know that not publishing the final rankings is a terrible practice.
    Wiglema (NL1)
  • kookiekooks (US1)kookiekooks (US1) US1 Posts: 259
    GGS was later than normal in distributing the Beyond the Horizons rewards.  It was usually done within an 30 mins of the event end, but did not occur until about 1 hour ago.  or almost 12 later than normal.  However it should be noted this is well within the time stated by GGS.  GGS published time is within 7 days of the event ending.  

The only reason I can see for not publishing the final standings is the need the reload Outer Realm/- Beyond the Horizon server for the next event thus making the old rooster of player unavailable. but this is merely a guess.  Maybe a moderator can ask the reason and leave us know before continue complaining about something that can not be done easily.  There are too many other more important problems in the game to address.
    kookiekooks @ usa 1
  • Hey GGS why not delete yourselves, thanks.

Shadow Slayer @ in 1
  • Bingles (US1)Bingles (US1) US1 Posts: 6
    BTH caters to ruby whales. If I spent $500, I could bring my alliance up by a lot.But, with GGS this is always the case.......
  • Nebulous (US1)Nebulous (US1) US1 Posts: 916
    Amazing to see that after months of unified responses from players from around the world GGS still has made zero changes.

These feedback threads should have quotations around the word feedback.  Another cash grab from "Good" Game Studios
    I'm here to make pretty castles and recruit defense.
  • chrismpla (US1)chrismpla (US1) US1 Posts: 10
    beyond the horizon  more like beyond waste of time players  enter c/s dont enter....
  • FabulousMUSHY (AU1)FabulousMUSHY (AU1) AU1 Posts: 158
    edited 16.08.2020
    I'm meant to have 25 premium coms but i dont, yes all my others are out attacking

https://prnt.sc/u0cahw

• Ive been having a recurring Dream
    That the city states in "BTH: secret cities" were evenly spread out across the map, for everyone to compete with their small handful of neighbors racing to them, and it was fair for the whole map rather than a small handful having 30 minute marches to them and hundreds marching 6 hours to desperately try and grab one.
    The 1.8M ruby package was gone! There was no greed present in GGS' eyes and all of a sudden there were more alliances holding onto influence at their capitals and people playing for free and actually having their efforts paying off in the rewards they receive on the main server, rather than just going back being able to say someone else spent more money than me so my capital was drained completely.
    Then when I wake up and open my laptop to the real game, I think I would rather go back to bed and keep dreaming!
  • bernhardt (US1)bernhardt (US1) US1 Posts: 978
    Yes that is a dream.  Possibly a pipe dream to be more exact.

Sign In to comment.