Home General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

BERIMOND

I wish GGE must focus on Berimond Event with New updates
 Increase timing of berimond event,and decrease watchtower victories so we can reach to capital,

Comments

• JYT (US1)JYT (US1) US1 Posts: 851
    rewards need updating
    Discord: JYT#1574
  • flug (NL1)flug (NL1) NL1 Posts: 903
    the same with storm

flug @ nl 1
  • I too agree that these rewards are some what outdated for higher level players.
    I will forward this.
  • I too agree that these rewards are some what outdated for higher level players.
    I will forward this.
    Its totally outdated, needed update long time ago really and its mentioned many times but nothing changed, i guess no big work needed there just change top rewards.

And other thing about reaching capital i dont know how ti fix that and make that wotk for eachs server different becouse on our server we never even get close to capital, especially finishing it, its really impossible to do that so that part of the event is off the table for us on INT2, broken totally. 

I understand there are servers that are more active have more players and more rubi whales but 80% servers cant even reach close to finishing it so maybe u should mention this too to your superiors Poseidon. 

Would be really a progress and players would be more excieted to play that event when they know there are new rewards implemented and easier way to reach capital and of course making something new as a rewards when finishing and beating others fraction´s capital, that would be nice. :)
Sign In to comment.