Home Players ask Players

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

where do you get upgrade tokens, is it just from event awards?

Best Answer

Answers

• victorta (US1)victorta (US1) US1 Posts: 15
    YOU GUYS REALLY NEED TO BE AWARDING THESE IN FAR MORE PLACES THAN YOU ARE NOW. IT SEEMS LIKE WE ARE GETTING PRETTY MUCH THE SAME THINGS OVER AND OVER. TO MANY OF THE GATE TOOLS FOR GIFTS PACKS AND TO MANY FUSION REWARDS. HOPE YOU GUYS CAN GET THIS GOING.
    victorta @ usa 1
  • dliu3 (US1)dliu3 (US1) US1 Posts: 464
    Maybe you should be doing the events more :wink:

Proudly a member of Kings All on US1!

GENERATION 37: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment

(thanks @Link c0p (GB1) )

================
    Can we talk about games thats not gge yet? Or is this still north korea?
    Sir,
    Pease be polite!
    As you may know, Boo Masters is the ony aliance officially recognized by the DPRK Gaming Cub (North korea).
    Why would you call our sponsor a "dictatorship?"
    shut up @forestw (AU1)
    ================

• the events confuse me, what do i do to earn these tokens and points? who do i attack? are they in the regular world or do i have to go to a different world like getting aqua rocks?????????
    starbuck1 @ usa 1
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 2,595
    the events confuse me, what do i do to earn these tokens and points? who do i attack? are they in the regular world or do i have to go to a different world like getting aqua rocks?????????
    Most common places are #1 - Outer Realms:

and #2 from Kingdom League. 

Sorry, no photo for Kingdom League rewards......
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• brandhas (US1)brandhas (US1) US1 Posts: 1
    I didn't get the promised tokens from the last outer realms.  Is there a reason for this? Also, my alliance has not received credit for glory from my battles against the crows done on 12/3/19.  Is this a bug in the system?
  • what lvl do i have to be to be in the outerrealms
  • JYT (US1)JYT (US1) US1 Posts: 851
    I didn't get the promised tokens from the last outer realms.  Is there a reason for this? Also, my alliance has not received credit for glory from my battles against the crows done on 12/3/19.  Is this a bug in the system?
    Alliance stops receiving glory at level 50, around 21million. Otherwise that number would just get ridiculously big. Anyway alliance levels are pretty useless afaik haha
    Discord: JYT#1574
Sign In to comment.