Home General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Pathetic how big $'s let you run the Outer Realms and Beyond the Horizon

Amazing how someone who can afford to spend hundreds to get the best of everything in the Outer realms and Beyond the Horizon, be a level 70-800 and are able to hit level 12's. B.S. money grab. The head of our Alliance spent hundreds of dollars to get myself and another the top castle and a boatload of rubies. We bust our butts to make it too the rewards in BTH and never received a thing. I postponed sending a message but I have had it. Keep the 200% bonus G.G. I'm done being raped and slaughtered by the guys with thousands of $'s in the Outers and B.T.H. And when you buy the best as Drackor did for us,you don't get the rewards. Just a money grab if you want my opinion.

Comments

• Drackor (US1)Drackor (US1) US1 Posts: 19
    I agree that it is totally pathetic that GGE has made the events into cash cows for theirselves.
    It is also VERY VERY wrong that much higher levels can attack every little guy out there, making it impossible for the little guy to even keep troops to hit even one rbc.
    But on that same note even in the regular realms it should not be possible for the 70/800 players to hit any and all legendary players, there should be a in game censor on attacking an account more than 10 levels below yours.
    Another point... all the good rewards go to the ruby whales who always buy their way to the top 100 of events...TOTALLY UNFAIR, no wonder so many players are QUITTING !!!
    Drackor @ usa 1
  • bernhardt (US1)bernhardt (US1) US1 Posts: 906
    Good luck preaching to the choir guys.  It's the choir because GGE just doesn't listen except at the cash register - and that only for one day to the next(gotta pay the alcohol tab every night).  Been there, done that.
  • flug (NL1)flug (NL1) NL1 Posts: 903
    Amazing how someone who can afford to spend hundreds to get the best of everything in the Outer realms and Beyond the Horizon, be a level 70-800 and are able to hit level 12's. B.S. money grab. The head of our Alliance spent hundreds of dollars to get myself and another the top castle and a boatload of rubies. We bust our butts to make it too the rewards in BTH and never received a thing. I postponed sending a message but I have had it. Keep the 200% bonus G.G. I'm done being raped and slaughtered by the guys with thousands of $'s in the Outers and B.T.H. And when you buy the best as Drackor did for us,you don't get the rewards. Just a money grab if you want my opinion.
    and when you want to spy on them you get message that your lvl is to low to spy on that big castle :):):):)    those events is only for cashing for GGE. that's what the game is about last years

flug @ nl 1
  • JYT (US1)JYT (US1) US1 Posts: 851
    bth rankings really only matter on the last day, like the old alliance capital event. we basically chilled and grabbed coins, then on the last day everyone goes crazy looting influence, shot up from 6000 to 600.

If you want to keep troops in outer realms event, I suggest a, uh, stronghold. Protects your soldiers from getting massacred, that's what you want no? 50 troops is plenty to wreck all the dead accounts there.

If you want to get top 100 rewards, buckle down. I've no experience with that personally, but I've heard it's possible to get top 100 rewards without spending a penny, though it does make it much easier. Have to have proper preparation, and a lot of dedication.

At the end of the day, what's your beef with other people spending money on fake pixel stuff? It's their money and their choice. They're the ones keeping the servers running, or have you forgotten? I haven't. I thank the whales every day for keeping all my stuff around. And as theyre spending money, they should be compensated generously for it.
    Ok, maybe theyre compensated a bit too much and the balancing could use work, but honestly at this point in the game there's not a whole lot that the devs can do to restore "balance" imo. It's been too far skewed toward the lowest leveled players and the highest level players for too long, and if you're stuck in the middle and want to get out, my suggestion is to work your ass off and get to the higher levels, like I have. That or start fresh with some hand-me-down OPs.

10 legendary level allowable hit range is far too constricting. Make it 150 either way.

IMO tying HoL level to your player level more closely would be the best way to go bc that 5000xp for 40k glory quest makes it way too easy to level up too quickly but that's just my half a cent.

tl;dr bth only really matters on the last day, get a stronghold for outer realms, and git gud in the main kingdoms. Or settle where you are idc
    Discord: JYT#1574
  • Stewy (US1)Stewy (US1) US1 Posts: 3
    Lmao, GG would say something that would make a guy say F/U. I've been on this game for ages,  Drackor and I know what to and what not to do. When you have a maximum amount of players spending huge amounts against a team with 3 players having the top gear, try and defend  against that. SPEND more right. G.G. aka RIP OFF ARTISTS.
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 2,595
    Haven't been on the forum for a while.  I pop back in and what do I find?  Same old same ol.....

I am a one man show.  Solo player alliance.  I go into BtH every other run.  Maybe every third.  Last two times, I got rewards.  There really is only ONE trick to it.  BE ONLINE at the end.  I know, I know, this is a round planet with time zones that makes it impossible to have everyone on at the end.   

But, if you have the coins from multiple City States, Relic Greenhouse in your Capital, a coin Cast, and a stockpile of food, you can defend against 90% of the "attacks" at the end.  MOST players count on the fact that MOST players don't bother to defend.  Defend on the lame ones, and allow the REAL hits to pass.  Just march your def troops out about 15 seconds before they land, then call them back.

If you can't be online at the end to manage the final push, then either don't play or spend the mortgage on the game.

At least you will have some pretty pixels at the end...........
    Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• apoz (US1)apoz (US1) US1 Posts: 1
    We did hit, we fought, we made it to a final level 923....but obviously in GGE's math calculations that doesn't make it to top 1000.    What's wrong with this picture. It's no bloody wonder that so many players are pissed off with the way  the game is ending up that they are quitting left right and center...take a look at how many 70/800 players alone have quit.
  • RIP their system, we were in 483rd position, not a single message since this event ended on what the hell happened with our ranking!!!
    Atleast they could have left a decent message with our rank saying better luck next time, i'm still confused whether we will get any reward or not.
    THIS IS SO NOT DONE GGE!!!
  • Fordy (AU1)Fordy (AU1) AU1 Posts: 171
    Nothing has been handed out yet so GGE must have a glitch and are trying to work out how to fix...

Trouble maybe they wipe the beyond data so may not know the end rankings and hence can't hand out rewards

• The Torrent (GB1)The Torrent (GB1) GB1 Posts: 622
    edited 26.07.2020
    Temprance said:
    Hey,

Where I agree with much of the above, knowing the event and how to play it makes a considerable difference. Yes, it sucks that you have to spend a bit for the rewards, but keep in mind that the rewards are considered "end game" materials. If you have 20$ to spare, it takes time and knowing what to do more than anything. Not saying you will get a relic bakery, but the materials are rather not too difficult to get.

If your friend spent money and didn't get the results they expected, I'm assuming they don't have the best idea of how to play/what to defend in the first place.

Temprance
    Wrong.
    Little bit? I'd rather burn the £20 than give it gge but beside the point.

These are not 'end game materials'. You can not consider them end game materials when it is easier for someone who is much lower level and been playing a few months to obtain the 'end game' materials with ease and a wallet, over someone who has played years and no longer wants to waste their money and is completely unable to ever get these 'end game' materials.

These are premium materials. These are pay to win materials. These are not 'end game' materials. Unless you mean the point of the game is to seperate the spenders from the non spenders until there is no non-spenders. Then with achieving this through the materials, they are end game materials.

WATCHING GGE

autocorrect changes all crom-unfriendly words to crom on gge cuz groms got something about words that are even allowed in U rated films
    i fill forward all crom unfriendly words to crom as a nice person as i know crom loves dealing with that stuff.
    semi retired and sick of game - message me in game if u wanna kamikaze ur acc with me.

Quoting does NOT ping the poster. Please @ me if you want my attention. Use " for names with spaces, e.g @ "The Torrent (GB1)"

• Temprance said:
    Hey,

Where I agree with much of the above, knowing the event and how to play it makes a considerable difference. Yes, it sucks that you have to spend a bit for the rewards, but keep in mind that the rewards are considered "end game" materials. If you have 20$ to spare, it takes time and knowing what to do more than anything. Not saying you will get a relic bakery, but the materials are rather not too difficult to get.

If your friend spent money and didn't get the results they expected, I'm assuming they don't have the best idea of how to play/what to defend in the first place.

Temprance
    Wrong.

These are not 'end game materials'. You can not consider them end game materials when it is easier for someone who is much lower level and been playing a few months to obtain the 'end game' materials with ease and a wallet, over someone who has played years and no longer wants to waste their money and is completely unable to ever get these 'end game' materials.

These are premium materials. These are pay to win materials. These are not 'end game' materials. Unless you mean the point of the game is to seperate the spenders from the non spenders until there is no non-spenders. Then with achieving this through the materials, they are end game materials.
    These are the best and most valuable items in the game, it doesn't matter how you obtain them, they are end game items.
    edited 29.07.2020
    Temprance said:
    Hey,

Temprance
    Wrong.

These are the best and most valuable items in the game, it doesn't matter how you obtain them, they are end game items.
    in this case lets change the subject.

It's pathetic how you can reach end game status by playing the game for less than a month by spending big $ and you can play for years and never reach end game status.

You admitted to the balance being broken. Thanks

WATCHING GGE

autocorrect changes all crom-unfriendly words to crom on gge cuz groms got something about words that are even allowed in U rated films
    i fill forward all crom unfriendly words to crom as a nice person as i know crom loves dealing with that stuff.
    semi retired and sick of game - message me in game if u wanna kamikaze ur acc with me.

Quoting does NOT ping the poster. Please @ me if you want my attention. Use " for names with spaces, e.g @ "The Torrent (GB1)"

• Imperius (GB1)Imperius (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,020
    If you're not happy with the Outer Realms don't join it if you're not happy about the game leave the people who complain the most are the ones who just let their account go idle for months logging in here and there to save it from ruins but are the most critical on the forums cough Torrent cough OR's isn't expensive at all it's possible to do a decent score without spending if you want a good score that's 2.50 pounds or 5 euro which is nothing for the rewards you receive from it.

Beyond the horizon is a different story top 5 rewards are end game rewards which do require a bit of planning and money but again that relic bakery makes such a difference so ofc it's going to be expensive.
    If you're not happy with the Outer Realms don't join it if you're not happy about the game leave the people who complain the most are the ones who just let their account go idle for months logging in here and there to save it from ruins but are the most critical on the forums cough Torrent cough OR's isn't expensive at all it's possible to do a decent score without spending if you want a good score that's 2.50 pounds or 5 euro which is nothing for the rewards you receive from it.

Beyond the horizon is a different story top 5 rewards are end game rewards which do require a bit of planning and money but again that relic bakery makes such a difference so ofc it's going to be expensive.
    This statement is acceptable if you proceed with the view that this game is pay to win (widely accepted, but not accepted by ggs themselves).

However, the fact that its now impossible to get end game materials without spending money, effectivly creates a new paywall - making it impossible to complete the game without paying.

Which is fine, if you accept the game is pay to win as I said. But lets be open about it.

WATCHING GGE

• John Titor (INT1)John Titor (INT1) INT1 Posts: 153
    BS, imperius and you know it.

Trolling and rolling since ....... who knows?
  • Imperius (GB1)Imperius (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,020
    Explain the BS rather than false flagging me for putting my two cents in from the way I see it OR's is affordable for most. 
Sign In to comment.