Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

How to earn Sceats?

Well yes, I know..  lvl 70/600, Kingdoim's League.. nope.... no Sceats there...

Hori @ en 1

Comments

• eibbed62 (AU1)eibbed62 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 378
    Hahaha well I'm never gonna get there unless GG introduce a way to get construction and update tokens in abundance for players who don't/won't/can't get them from Outers

Plod, plod, plod. Good luck all.
    Debbie
    eibbed62 @ au 1
  • BM_ThanatosBM_Thanatos Moderator, US1 Posts: 118
    Sceats are earned from the Kingdoms League in 2 ways:

End of Event reward for top 100.
    A number of sceats can be earned for every promotion, this number can be doubled by purchasing the season pass.

Did you level up to legendary level 600 during the Kingdoms League event? I'm not sure if this will have an impact on earning sceats.
  • Drackor (US1)Drackor (US1) US1 Posts: 20
    Level 600 players....you have been lied to...no sceats are available from the KL for our level......maybe GGE should look back and see whom should have gotten sceats being 70/600 players and compensate / issue the missing sceats.
    Drackor @ usa 1
  • BM_ThanatosBM_Thanatos Moderator, US1 Posts: 118
    As my previous question:

Did you level up to legendary level 600 before or after the Kingdoms League started?

Although I'm not sure (I don't decide how they manage and work these things after all), it may be that if you become level 600 during the current Kingdoms League, sceats will not be available to you until the next Kingdoms League.
  • Drackor (US1)Drackor (US1) US1 Posts: 20
    I was an L70/610 when this KL round began and there is no sign of sceats available as rewards for Kingdom Title promotions. I have seen several screen shots from other players and they have the sceats available as rewards on theirs.
    AM I as well as others getting SCREWED over...once again.
    Drackor @ usa 1
  • kookiekooks (US1)kookiekooks (US1) US1 Posts: 259
    Is your HOL level 550.  My understanding its it needs to be 
    kookiekooks @ usa 1
  • Wiglema (NL1)Wiglema (NL1) NL1 Posts: 733
    I was an L70/610 when this KL round began and there is no sign of sceats available as rewards for Kingdom Title promotions. I have seen several screen shots from other players and they have the sceats available as rewards on theirs.
    AM I as well as others getting SCREWED over...once again.

Did you mean KL round as in the overall event or just the current round where you have to collect glory?
    If you were not yet legendary level 600 at the beginning of the overall event, I guess you'd have to wait for at least another 19 days, until the next KL starts.
    Wiglema (NL1)
  • Crom CruachCrom Cruach Community Manager Posts: 1,361
    You weren't being lied to, please relax with throwing around such accusations. If you reach that level during the event you aren't qualified for the rewards you need to have that level at the start of the event.
  • i was a 626 when it started and im a 650 now and have not sean any yet , but still learning about this 
  • do you have to be in the top 100 to get them ?
  • do you have to be in the top 100 to get them ?
    No but you need to be a high enough legendary level.
  • Fright (US1)Fright (US1) US1 Posts: 3
    need to be at the required level before KL starts cannot get them before 

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file