Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Storehouse upgrade to lv 8

Query on new storehouse upgrade
It costs 
450 construction tokens 
650 upgrade tokens

When you hover on the upgrade arrow a box appears saying
Unlocked by skill: Mead depot level 1

Does this mean there are 2 ways to upgrade the storehouse?
Regards TP

Comments

• Just guessing: I think that you need to build that Mead Depot to unlock the possibility to upgrade the storehouse to level 8?  
  • In fact all of the new levels have a grey box:

The Keep – Unlocked by skill: New Heights level 1

Hospital – Unlocked by skill: Sober up level 1

Though why anyone would want to do the hospital up to this level just for an extra 100 bods in a bed I do not know 50k rubies what a stitch up 

I assume the barracks has the same/similar message

Please explain?

Regards TP

• Also a nice update on the storehouse! But now: We need even more another ways to get those construction and upgrade coins! 
  • Well Pieter - Just looking at it and now starting to think the same... Sceats lol this will take some time

I no longer know why I play this game after nearly 7 long years it still is 'work in practice'
    Regards TP
  • BM_ThanatosBM_Thanatos US1 Posts: 118
    The cost in tokens is correct, that is what you have to pay to upgrade the building.

However, in order to unlock the upgrade, you'll need to research it in the Hall of Legends using sceats first.
  • In fact all of the new levels have a grey box:

The Keep – Unlocked by skill: New Heights level 1

Hospital – Unlocked by skill: Sober up level 1

Though why anyone would want to do the hospital up to this level just for an extra 100 bods in a bed I do not know 50k rubies what a stitch up 

I assume the barracks has the same/similar message

Please explain?

Regards TP

They should go the whole hog and just sell a BUPA sponsored private healthcare plan for our troops. Ladbrokes could sponsor the wheel of fortune and Wetherspoons the taverns. Getting to the stage where I'm not sure that they shouldn't just auction prizes to save time...
  • Drackor (US1)Drackor (US1) US1 Posts: 26
    The hospital is just another cash cow for GGE, check it out, it costs you more to heal one troop than to make that same troop in the barracks, ALSO it takes longer to heal.
    Drackor @ usa 1
  • Drackor (US1)Drackor (US1) US1 Posts: 26
    GGE how about extending the castle walls so we can have some space to eventually down the road to possibly build the NEW buildings needed for upgrading our storehouse, Keep and so forth
    Drackor @ usa 1
  • joey988 (US1)joey988 (US1) US1 Posts: 21
    it says need 300 to upgrade keep activation 12 days is that how long it takes or is it activated for just 12 days
    joey988 @ usa 1
  • Wiglema (NL1)Wiglema (NL1) NL1 Posts: 876
    it says need 300 to upgrade keep activation 12 days is that how long it takes or is it activated for just 12 days
    That is how long the "research" takes. It can be sped up, but only with rubies, not with time skips.
    Wiglema (NL1)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file