Home General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Bug

I wrote a message about a bug to Rainbow Brite, but it appears she has no been on in a while so here is what I wrote:
I think this is a bug. I am playing Goodgame Empire and I have had this bug all day today (July 7), despite relogging in and out of my account many times. Here is a screenshot of the bug
https://prnt.sc/tdruza
I would describe this as a bug only occuring with players. If you do not understand the screenshot, I would describe it as 'The castle isn't appearing in the attack window'. 
Thank you!
Please Moderators help, send this somewhere that is belongs.

Comments

• YEOMANS (GB1)YEOMANS (GB1) GB1 Posts: 9
    Same here only also applies to my defense setups. I am not sending out random based attacks so GG GET IT SORTED or I am out of this game.
  • BM_ThanatosBM_Thanatos Moderator, US1 Posts: 124
    We are already aware of this issue, and have reported it.

You should still be able to see the spy results for each flank and the front by hovering over the area where you put your tools and troops.
  • John Mugs (US1)John Mugs (US1) US1 Posts: 19
    We are already aware of this issue, and have reported it.

You should still be able to see the spy results for each flank and the front by hovering over the area where you put your tools and troops.
    This bug has been ongoing for three days!  People pay money to play this game.  One would think that a bug like this would attract a little attention and get fixed.  "It's only broken a little bit, and you can work around the bug", is not an acceptable response.  
    John Mugs @ usa 1
  • We are already aware of this issue, and have reported it.

a little feedback like you keep asking us for would have been  good after 3 days and before the weekend when there is no staff on
       thanks for your help not
    never mind maybe we will get a new glitch when the next event starts in the morning
    itismetoday

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

LV 70 @ en 1
  • Fordy (AU1)Fordy (AU1) AU1 Posts: 205
    They are just worried fixing this will break something else
  • eibbed62 (AU1)eibbed62 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 370
    I find it incredible that a "game" company, which has been around as long as GG, can't do an update or fix without breaking something else in the game. Sounds like they need to get a few better programmers in who really know their job and maybe start from scratch. Perhaps then we will have a game that is truly a joy to play, instead of the chore that this one is turning into.

Regards,
    Debbie
    eibbed62 @ au 1
  • flug (NL1)flug (NL1) NL1 Posts: 966
    it has been reported, adopted for information, now we heave too wait for how long to see whenever they feel like doing something about it. not now of course because it is the most important part of the week, weekend. the days when you get 200% bonus to play around the bugs
    flug @ nl 1
Sign In to comment.