Home Players ask Players

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Questions Thread

Comments

• Why does GGE continue to promote the Nomads constantly and not Samurai .  I am tired of  of the Nomads. We really need a change.  Every time it is time for the Samurai the Nomads takes it place.  Give us the Samurai , Please. 

HEW
    Apparently there was a major bug detected with the samurai invasion event or something. The mods said that it would come back this month but its been nomads without any sign of samurai. Hopefully next time it will come.....
  • bernhardt (US1)bernhardt (US1) US1 Posts: 906
    The Sam bug is probably less ruby sales than nomads.  The cost/reward ratio for the lvl 3/4 sam town/castles is way too high - something that was pointed out to GGE at the very beginning of the legion of demios introduction, but GGE has chosen to ignore this feedback.  Instead their answer is to run Sams less often and apparently wonder why the ruby sales are less.
  • The Sam bug is probably less ruby sales than nomads.  The cost/reward ratio for the lvl 3/4 sam town/castles is way too high - something that was pointed out to GGE at the very beginning of the legion of demios introduction, but GGE has chosen to ignore this feedback.  Instead their answer is to run Sams less often and apparently wonder why the ruby sales are less.
    According to Poseidon X Angel, the samurai bug was fixed "two days ago" which was posted on the 30th of May which means that although it has been fixed for 16 days, we have not yet gotten Samurai Invasion. WTF is this?
  • Hello im new on gb1 server just joined few hrs ago and got some super pack and then leveled up to 67 from 12

Any gb1 alliances out there to help out and explain how to play this game? As confused at the moment on how to play 

Contact me here on in game if any alli's out there :)
    Hades
  • Next question if anyone can answer, about 2hrs ago upgrades cost me 1k wood/1k stone maximum now its 20k wood and 20k stone for some stuff, i attack the nomad thing and only getting about 100 wood/ stone per hit???? Do i have to hit 100/200 times just to upgrade 1 thing??
  • Next question if anyone can answer, about 2hrs ago upgrades cost me 1k wood/1k stone maximum now its 20k wood and 20k stone for some stuff, i attack the nomad thing and only getting about 100 wood/ stone per hit???? Do i have to hit 100/200 times just to upgrade 1 thing??
    Because you started the nomads event when you were still level 12, you will only get level 12 nomads resources. Next nomads, you will get more resources. Until then you will have to manage unfortunately.
    Because you started the nomads event when you were still level 12, you will only get level 12 nomads resources. Next nomads, you will get more resources. Until then you will have to manage unfortunately.
    Ah okay thank you for your help :) Will just buy reso with rubies until next nomad comes as some upgrades cost 60k+ wood and stone but only getting around 100/200 wood/stone per hit which sucks,
    Hades.
  • Have one more question is the master builder worth levelling up? 
    No. Not at all. One hit on nomads gives 20k at least of wood and stone if you max soldiers in all waves and even more with the maruader and gallantry titles. That building is a waste of rubies.
    No. Not at all. One hit on nomads gives 20k at least of wood and stone if you max soldiers in all waves and even more with the maruader and gallantry titles. That building is a waste of rubies.
    Thank you for the tips :) will just keep it at level 7 and use rubies on other things then, cheers once again and happy hunting,
    Hades.
  • izabelta (HIS1)izabelta (HIS1) HIS1 Posts: 5
    hola veles gratis tendras?

• izabelta (HIS1)izabelta (HIS1) HIS1 Posts: 5
    hola vales gratis tendras?  o codigos
  • LKMom (US1)LKMom (US1) US1 Posts: 1
    My question is:  I've been attacked 6 times since yesterday by the same player.  How can I get this jerk to leave me alone?  Everytime I've just about rebuilt he/she comes back and wipes me out again.  Isn't this considered bullying?
  • JYT (US1)JYT (US1) US1 Posts: 851
    @LKMom (US1) I would suggest joining an alliance. Players not in one are extremely vulnerable and often viewed as "dead" accounts waiting to fall into ruins, so best join one ASAP.

It can be considered bullying, but there are no official rules about "no bullying." Best you can do is seek help, and/or hunker down, keep your troops out of your castle when you're afk, keep no loot/build hideouts. One day, you'll be bigger than him/her and wipe their castle instead :wink:
    Discord: JYT#1574
  • how many VIP points are required to get VIP level 10?
    about 500,000 if i remember rightly !

dandelion1958 @ en 1

Am still playing 6 years on ! - hi lvl 800 on new yrs eve (2017/18) !

Leading the Targaryens - PS interested in joining - PM any officer in Game :-)

PS in top200 on uk 1 never botted or used a VPN - that's why it took 5 yrs to get to leg 800
    about 500,000 if i remember rightly !

Thanks!
  • ross111 (NL1)ross111 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 3
    How can i get rid of my outpost ?
  • JYT (US1)JYT (US1) US1 Posts: 851
    mouse on overview, open the management tab, press abandon outpost
    @ross111 (NL1)
    some of the graphics got changed, but same idea
    Discord: JYT#1574
  • Q:  Is there any circumstance that allows a player to attack while under the bird, and still keep their bird?  I ask because we were just attacked tonight by a player who has his bird set up to last over 2000 days.

His bird stayed ACTIVE. How is this possible?

This took place today, Aug 7, 2020  on the USA 1 server. 

Player is “theruler08989”. Attacked from their castle in sand called “I Hate Heat”( 537-403).  Player is not in any alliance.

Sign In to comment.