Home English (UK) War Updates

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Please delete my account

AS the title says, is there a way to delete my account? This game just gets worse and worse

Comments

• You can contact support under account management, but maybe try taking a break instead. I know this game is broken and it's all about who can keep spending.

Hope Greedy Eric and his good for nothing minions actually see their greed killing the game or end up losing all its players and I'm pretty sure they don't get new players either cuz of the screwed up confusing mechanism.

The Devil
  • PLEASE DELETE MY ACCOUNT!!!  I'M SO SICK OF THIS BS YOU KEEP DOING TO US...AND YEA  I WANT IT DONE.....Can't seem to find the right line to Support to have this done...just keeps coming back here!!!!!!!
  • Poseidon X AngelPoseidon X Angel Moderator Posts: 1,570
    edited 21.04.2020
    Please contact support and request that they delete your account.
  • Just don't .log on for a few months. That should do the trick.
    Marty Maurder @ en 1
  •  You cannot delete your account anymore.

Even worse is that GGE keeps your account alive even if you have no castles on the map. Not sure how long till you are completely erased but it is over a year minimum
  • Keenanxbox (US1)Keenanxbox (US1) US1 Posts: 567
    They're def trying to make it seem like the games not dying due to predatory transactions.

• flug (NL1)flug (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,580
    PLEASE DELETE MY ACCOUNT!!!  I'M SO SICK OF THIS BS YOU KEEP DOING TO US...AND YEA  I WANT IT DONE.....Can't seem to find the right line to Support to have this done...just keeps coming back here!!!!!!!
    just change your password .

put cursor in field, close your eyes and type random letters without looking

and don't log in anymore
    flug @ nl 1
  • It is not even about true spend anymore.  Played the games for years and accept if a player outspends me I can be beaten but at the very least it was 1 GBP vs 1 GBP.  Now the UK server is just full of proxy accounts working on a foreign currency and a better exchange rate to the tune that they can get 4x the ruby spend for every 1 GBP others spend.  Why is it not possible to have a single currency on each server so at least 1 GBP = 1 GBP.  My first question is why do we not all open new accounts on this basis.  Oh yes GGS may reset the currency eventually but by then the account is full of cheap ruby spend that it can feed off for time to come.  Based on my experiences on the UK server I can keep my old account running as well and jump between all accounts I have setup hidden behind a cheap VPN with the risk of a few small suspensions if caught which taken against the benefit of playing in this manner would seem a very small risk.

My second question to GGS is do you have a view on the long term future of this game and any desire to control and restore player confidence where it should be noted that how players think about this game will extend to yout brand in general and all platforms that you produce
    Andrew Wallace @ en 1
  • Imperius (GB1)Imperius (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,088
    Andrew Wallace (GB1) 
    The only thing GGS cares about these days is making a simple profit they'll slide those sort of things under the rug to keep the whales happy I do agree it should be 1 currency 1 server but then I myself don't live in the UK and still play on UK1 but it is ridiculous now with the proxies and shells one popping up near your castle every day really shows what direction this game has gone old players leaving new players not sticking around.
    Imperius @EN1
    Musks

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file