Home Players ask Players

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

octava granja al 75 en fortines de comida 8

Buenas Tardes amigod, queria consultarles porque tengo dos fortines de comida 8 y recien me doy cuenta que en cada uno de ellos, la octava granja esta en un 75%, a alguien le ha pasado? 

Comments

• Wiglema (NL1)Wiglema (NL1) NL1 Posts: 571
    Buenas Tardes amigod, queria consultarles porque tengo dos fortines de comida 8 y recien me doy cuenta que en cada uno de ellos, la octava granja esta en un 75%, a alguien le ha pasado? 

Relic greenhouses, farm houses and granaries all share the same fields, so if you have one relic greenhouse at 100%, you can only have seven granaries at 100% in an 8 food outpost.
    Wiglema (NL1)
  • Buenas Tardes amigod, queria consultarles porque tengo dos fortines de comida 8 y recien me doy cuenta que en cada uno de ellos, la octava granja esta en un 75%, a alguien le ha pasado? 

Relic greenhouses, farm houses and granaries all share the same fields, so if you have one relic greenhouse at 100%, you can only have seven granaries at 100% in an 8 food outpost.
    listo es eso entonces, muchas gracias!!!
Sign In to comment.