Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Lost decoration

124»

Comments

• indywolf (GB1)indywolf (GB1) GB1 Posts: 51
    Tumble weed
    indywolf @ en 1
  • Lee_41 (US1)Lee_41 (US1) US1 Posts: 31
    all mine are gone too

100s of regular decos gone.... along with 100s more targeting fusion 
    many bought and paid for with real money

This needs to be fixed asap
    Lee_41 @ usa 1
  • surely you have reset points on systems for back up ? - the deco's appeared in the store in berimond but we couldn't place them = so the error must have been at the start of beri ?
    just need a patch to record assets at that reset point then credit back to relavent accounts ?
    or am I being too simplistic The only issue would be with the volume of data to process - but doing that would be a start !
    dandelion1958 @ en 1

Am still playing 8 years on ! - hi lvl 800 on new yrs eve (2017/18) !

Leading the Targaryens - PS interested in joining - PM any officer in Game :-)
    taking a more relaxed role:-)
    PS in top200 on uk 1 never botted or used a VPN - that's why it took 5 yrs to get to leg 800
  • indywolf (GB1)indywolf (GB1) GB1 Posts: 51
    i would say no they don't have a reset point or it would have been done by now lol been about 6 hours now and not a word 

indywolf @ en 1
  • i would say no they don't have a reset point or it would have been done by now lol been about 6 hours now and not a word 

Fingers crossed... 
  • erik69 (NL1)erik69 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 3
    Due to the recovery of the missing decoration, there was an unplanned down-time.

I had about 10 Kahn-attacks on my main castle. Fortunatly there were only 10. And then suddenly a down-time. No chance to put defence. Perhaps too few defensive tools on the wall. I look forward to the outcome of the reports.....
  • yaronm (INT1)yaronm (INT1) INT1 Posts: 20
    why not having the option to use the decoration that we own on Berimod (same way we do in storm) ?
  • Becca (NL1)Becca (NL1) NL1 Posts: 29
    Great job! As it looks, I have all my decorations and fusion material back in my storage. It must have been a hell of a job. So my sincere thanks!!
  • Same here, everything seems to be back in stock.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file