Home English (UK) Update Questions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

June Update 2020 feedback discussion

Comments

• weasel (GB1)weasel (GB1) GB1 Posts: 3
    Ignore that post I was completely wrong, they have just moved along the line so all is good!

• JYT (US1)JYT (US1) US1 Posts: 895
    Oh boy, can't wait to spend months grinding for the thousands of sceats I'll need at a rate of like 200/month.
    Discord: JYT#1574
  • Fordy (AU1)Fordy (AU1) AU1 Posts: 272
    "Once you reach level 70/600 with your Hall of Legends"

I must be missing something as I can;t see how to upgrade it past 550...

• Heimdal (GB1)Heimdal (GB1) GB1 Posts: 28
    Its very complicated too much for me.  As usual no guide or instructions on how to work it.  I try looking up  Beekeeper Skill which I need to upgrade my storehouse which I also need Construction and Upgrade tokens which I can't get anywhere.  This is isn't an upgrade (they improve what you have) its a new feature at best, or perhaps another pay to play feature.
    Heimdal @ en 1
  • gazz65 (GB1)gazz65 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 707
    storage in storehouse goes to 150k most already have that for food and says for other resources as well.
    well if you got stores even more full of oil coke glass and whatever just means your storing more for people 
    to take.

as for keep it speeds up construction well i've got thousands of skips so no good that. and basically that's all it does
    apart from troops why would you get excited over it. next it will be legend level 1500 next . 

when will GGE come out with an new idea for wars or for proper pvp were they make it more equal.
    with some new ideas not events proper new ideas about wars pvp.

seems it's always about events

• kookiekooks (US1)kookiekooks (US1) US1 Posts: 259
    edited 27.06.2020
    nice update... but with all of this new attack things, I would say that you should try to balance out defence... maybe like give us some look items for extra wall space, or maybe some mead-consuming defenders with stats like 256 melee and 249 ranged? that would balance pvp much more.
    Well the last set of complaints said defence was too strong. There won't ever be a true balance between attack and defence in the game as there is always a bigger fish somewhere.

Problem is i'm one of the biggest fish and I'm scratching my head at how tf I'm going to defend an 11 wave hit with the new troops, while hoping to get at least 1:1 ratio with 60-70k in CY. Quick maths I'm assuming it's like 6-7k troops I'm basically pvp only so I love being able to carve people up but, there's gotta be a skilled based option on how to counter this besides just being able to flip D hall. You guys have got that aspect of it wrong for years ever since gems came out I'd say, get your 2 devs thinking about how we can incorporate something like this and maybe get the headass making the bee look items for our castles in that thinking circle because I promise nobody wants more corny events with trash rewards and lackadaisical look items 

We want
    -updated rewards for nad/sammi tents, SI, Beri, gold/silver shop, FI/BC
    -something for people who spent thousands in wars for a useless alliance-building like a capital
    -lower requirements to max an RBC..700 hits is too much especially for pvp based players who are always moving around the map
    An 11 wave attack can be beaten.  While maybe not the strongest assault possible we beat one on my main, but at a very cost The attacker lost of 5K in troops while we lost a like some defending.  And yes the wall collapsed leaving the troops in the CY as the deciding factor.

And yes while I beat the attack I believe GGE does need to look at the balance between attackers and defenders and not listen to the vocal minority.

Please note the above is not an invitation to attack.  Just a statement of what happenned. 
    kookiekooks @ usa 1
  • Heimdal (GB1)Heimdal (GB1) GB1 Posts: 28
    Now all my stored Decorative items in the Building storehouse have disappeared. Is this another glich how can that happen. 
    Heimdal @ en 1
  • PJH_ (GB1)PJH_ (GB1) GB1 Posts: 352
    edited 28.06.2020
    Now all my stored Decorative items in the Building storehouse have disappeared. Is this another glich how can that happen. 
    Not a bug.... this is an "improvement" from the last update... it automatically clears the store so its ready for all the new updated buildings to have space to go into when an output gets captured.....    If you wanted a permanent store for deco's...i'm sure they can develop one for you if you've got the rubies to pay for it :smiley:

How can that happen? well I'm guessing not enough/any testing before implementing changes in your live system when you really aren't that bothered about keeping a paying customer base might be one possible explanation.
    Post edited by PJH_ (GB1) on
  • Critical (US1)Critical (US1) US1 Posts: 46
    nice update... but with all of this new attack things, I would say that you should try to balance out defence... maybe like give us some look items for extra wall space, or maybe some mead-consuming defenders with stats like 256 melee and 249 ranged? that would balance pvp much more.
    Well the last set of complaints said defence was too strong. There won't ever be a true balance between attack and defence in the game as there is always a bigger fish somewhere.

Problem is i'm one of the biggest fish and I'm scratching my head at how tf I'm going to defend an 11 wave hit with the new troops, while hoping to get at least 1:1 ratio with 60-70k in CY. Quick maths I'm assuming it's like 6-7k troops I'm basically pvp only so I love being able to carve people up but, there's gotta be a skilled based option on how to counter this besides just being able to flip D hall. You guys have got that aspect of it wrong for years ever since gems came out I'd say, get your 2 devs thinking about how we can incorporate something like this and maybe get the headass making the bee look items for our castles in that thinking circle because I promise nobody wants more corny events with trash rewards and lackadaisical look items 

We want
    -something for people who spent thousands in wars for a useless alliance-building like a capital
    -lower requirements to max an RBC..700 hits is too much especially for pvp based players who are always moving around the map
    An 11 wave attack can be beaten.  While maybe not the strongest assault possible we beat one on my main, but at a very cost The attacker lost of 5K in troops while we lost a like some defending.  And yes the wall collapsed leaving the troops in the CY as the deciding factor.

And yes while I beat the attack I believe GGE does need to look at the balance between attackers and defenders and not listen to the vocal minority.

Please note the above is not an invitation to attack.  Just a statement of what happenned. 
    That is true however you are referring to the scenario of about one hit. Normally you get supported with 200k plus. But when you deal with more advanced pvp, when you might get a mass on you with 11 wavers, that's a different story. At that point, it becomes if you don't want to flip D-Hall, you need too,

1. Evaluate how many troops they have on the flank versus you have on the wall.
    2. Their commander stats versus your castellan stats. 
    3. Figure out how much support is heading your way.

At that point if you can't hold the flank, it becomes a question of where can you take out the most amount of troops. And normally that might be a "center melee" hold with limes...Sorry to expose other strats to people, but some viable options have to be spread since F2P players get clobbered when dealing with those situations. 

And hey, maybe that isn't the best option. But as far as I have seen that is this. Also, if you won't be doing very much, "heavy hitting" in a war, go Defensive Hall when dealing with that situation.

• Critical (US1)Critical (US1) US1 Posts: 46

We want
    Da dude pretty much sums it up with what we want.
  • 777e (LT1)777e (LT1) LT1 Posts: 4
    Hi, I didn't understand where all the decorations went from the warehouse???
  • Unbelievable another GGE screw up - Decs storage contents have been wiped. Is it really too much to ask that you test something first? The contempt being shown to customers here is breathtaking...
  • eibbed62 (AU1)eibbed62 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 378
    I too have lost all the decos I had boxed up in my warehouse. I want them back. Please fix this urgently.

Regards,
    Debbie
    eibbed62 @ au 1
  • Serna (GB1)Serna (GB1) GB1 Posts: 46
    I  like the  new  update on the   hospital  its really good to   clear out  eaiser  etc.   The  new upadate on the hol  is  debatable  as  when you  get done upgraded to  get the  keep  upgraded you  need  alot  of  tokens   to  go to outer realms  which  is really   difficult  when you  keep  getting continious  hits  for  example  a  level  11  getting  hit by   level  52 or  70  . Unless you  buy  alot of  rubies  to  succeed it in  there.   Like  mentioned before  other ways  to get   tokens more  in other ways.   

I know  suppose to make the  game  challenging  but  somethings are  really hard  to achieve.. to  accomplish  things..

Also  it  would  be  nice  when  beri is  on the  not  green  beri   am  referring to .  But  when   beri is  that  we  can  make  tools  there as all the resources  are being wasted you cant  even  donate the resources  to   the alliance  funds  or transfer anything   like we used to..   

As mentioned before   storm  it so outdated .  

• Herc7407 (US1)Herc7407 (US1) US1 Posts: 33
    ok  whats happened to all the decos in storage??
    Herc7407 @ usa 1
  • Bill C. (US1)Bill C. (US1) US1 Posts: 19
    Your latest update of taking all the PO items from my storage was a real surprise and another disappointment
    Bill C. @ usa 1
  • bernhardt (US1)bernhardt (US1) US1 Posts: 978
    More flat out thievery by GGE is all this update is.  Decos are just the tip of the iceberg.

• Crickets....
  • Couldnt care less if this is the wrong place to post this
    but can yall actually perform a bug fix without adding another?
    0 FP everywhere
    Shadow Slayer @ in 1
Sign In to comment.