Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Lost decoration

By coming on this morning: all my decorations disappeared from my inventory..and not only from me, but also by all the people in my alliance. I now hold 2, the ones I gained by the end of the bloodcrow event. I want my decorations back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am upping one with the fusionforgery and ofcourse that ones is gone too....what a horrible bug is this? Please fix this a.s.a.p.

Comments

• seems all decorations have gone from storage, including all those for fusion. It is not me, everyone I have talked to so far have the same problems, empty storage
  • Aloq (SKN1)Aloq (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 30
    everyone here also, everything gone, GGE does it again..
    Aloq @ skn 1
  • heard complains from serveral servers, so seems that this is worldwide problem.
    maybe something simple with a database? lets all hope for a quick solution
  • Dank (AU1)Dank (AU1) AU1 Posts: 29
    Anyone else run into this issue? I do believe I had some beri decos stored here as well?

https://prnt.sc/t7tful
  • Sleeper (INT1)Sleeper (INT1) INT1 Posts: 64
    Where have all the decorations gone?
  • Sleeper (INT1)Sleeper (INT1) INT1 Posts: 64
    Where have all the decorations gone?
  • Sttela (INT1)Sttela (INT1) INT1 Posts: 54
    What is this???
    All my decorations are gone ... also, it happened to everyone in my alliance.
    My Decorations are gone ... or stolen ... intentionally or accidentally ... I don't care. The important thing is that they are gone and that my loss is huge.
    I'll give  to You   :)  and  <3   ....   or    >:)
    The choice is yours. Everyone will get what he deserves.     
     o:)    :D

This is my letter to gge:
    Where did my decorations go?
    This is your serious mistake or omission ... Many more than 100 of my decorations are missing (I mean the valuable ones. I can't even remember the number of small decorations I had ... but I know that number is huge)
    This is the current state of my Buildings storehouse:

Give me back my decorations

By the way, all the mistakes that happen are ALWAYS to the detriment of the players. I'm really interested: how come a mistake never happens in favor of the player. For example: How can you never double the amount of coins, decorations, soldiers ... or give us the best commanders or cards by mistake. If the mistakes are accidental, this should happen at least occasionally.
    But no ... you never rewarded us ... not even for your accidental or intentional mistake.
    Tragicomic. I am furious ... I have been playing this game for years ... and now I am thinking of stopping playing .... like many others ... because this game has become only to your need to take our money and deliver the bad service to us ... your clients

Sttela

• TK07 (SKN1)TK07 (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 27
    All gone at the Nordic server
    Same here at Nordic server
    Same here for all...
  • eledrol (ES1)eledrol (ES1) ES1 Posts: 565
    exactamente igual, desaparecieron todas, cientos de decoraciones, tanto de orden publico como de fusion
    corazon valiente
    I can't count my loss in coins ... it's tens of millions of coins   :(

• molly1 (SKN1)molly1 (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 6
    Also many have same problem on our server :(  A we can't open for sale :(    to many bugs in this game :(
  • kajacro (GB1)kajacro (GB1) GB1 Posts: 211
    In our alliance, same thing, no decorations in storage... :-(
    @Crom Cruach
    kajacro @ en 1
  • I lost all my decorations also, this really isn't good enough from this company. I think the time has come to call it quits if I don't get my decorations back 
  • Becca (NL1)Becca (NL1) NL1 Posts: 29
    bzw all my fusionmaterial is gone too.
  • flug (NL1)flug (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,529
    oops they did it again , in my alliance also 3 players till now.

How is it possible?  
    flug @ nl 1
  • kev21 (GB1)kev21 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 53
    All gone here as well dont worry you will get a blue box of troops you cant feed lol
    kev21 @ en 1
  • flug (NL1)flug (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,529
    you can make a ticket at support. 
    flug @ nl 1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file