Home Technical Assistance

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Build/Repair time is not counting down

I have a level 2 construction crane in a newly captured outpost that grants me the privilege of building and/or repairing three buildings at once. This is not a humble brag. I mention it in case it is related to this bug.

Of the one building I am constructing and the two buildings I am repairing, all the countdown timers are stuck and not counting down.

I have tried ye ole log in, log out, but no luck, the timers are still stuck. What is worse, even if I let time pass so that the timer should allowed me to skip for free or finish, it doesn't. Ordinarily, I can skip for free at 14:00. But one building was stuck at 14:11 and even after many minutes went by, no change. Even after logging out, when I logged back in, it was still stuck at 14:11. This outpost has literally entered some sort of time warp or wormhole in the space-time fabric. Who knows what alternate kingdom it will enter once it escapes!

Oddly, or fortunately, none of my other outposts or castles are experiencing this problem. The construction timers are counting down as normal. But then none of them have a crane either.

Please GGS help!

Comments

• Damaden (US1)Damaden (US1) US1 Posts: 27
    edited 27.06.2020
    I fear my repair and construction is halted in this outpost until GGS resolves this because I am loathe to burn through my time skips which still work and is a workaround.
    OK, the building I am constructing is counting down again. Somewhat of a relief. But the timers on the two buildings I am repairing are still stuck.
  • Wiglema (NL1)Wiglema (NL1) NL1 Posts: 571
    The construction crane doesn't do build or repair of three buildings at the same time. Only the first building will actually be under construction or repairs, the other two are in the waiting queue. The only benefit of the crane is that waiting queue, which you don't have without a crane. It's always been like that.
    That said, the first building's time not counting down must have been a bug indeed.
    Wiglema (NL1)
    Thank you for the explanation, that makes sense.
    Although, I have no idea why all three were stuck and not a single one was counting down. But then again, the countdown for one of the buildings eventually restarted.
    There are definitely plenty of bugs in this game, I just wish a few would benefit me.
Sign In to comment.