Home Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

7, 8, 9, 10 and now 11 waves

For most of us non-ruby whales the game provides us with a social interaction and escapism from our day to day routine.  There is nothing wrong with having a little pvp against an equal target but to bring in waves (7 through to 11) is going way too far.  This isn't a prediction - this is a reality.  The Australian Server 1 was slowly dying but now with the introduction of those extra waves the balance is off and people (yes, actual people) will give up and leave because the bullies such as the likes that are seen on the Australian Server 1 in recent times will  hit with such force that the little player will be worn down and finally pull the plug on years of enjoyment.

Wake up GGE and re-think your strategy.  It's uneven.  It's a rotting apple core.  Your game will die because of it.  Bullies.  Is that all you want to be known for producing?  Well, you're doing nicely.  Because introducing those extra waves makes people wave goodbye.

Comments

• BM_ThanatosBM_Thanatos Moderator, US1 Posts: 124
    I do agree with you in part.

Extra waves are becoming more and more necessary what with all the improvements that have been made to a player's defensive capabilities. Better castellans, better food production, more troops on the wall, alliance support... All of these factors contribute to the fact that, at high level PvP, 6 waves won't really do a whole lot.

Players I tend to attack have around 30,000 defenders per castle, on top of strong castellans and numerous more defenders thanks to alliance support. 6 waves barely dents the wall, let alone kills more than 1,000 troops in the entire attack. At least with 9 waves, I stand a chance of gaining an equal amount of kills as I do attackers sent.

The issue is, however, that players will use these on pretty much any defence they see just because it improves their chances of winning in the event of that player being supported. What with the recent update making the extra wave looks readily available, I feel this problem will become more pronounced than before, although I do not agree that these looks should be abolished completely, as that will effectively kill PvP completely, and force players like myself to find considerably weaker targets just so we aren't wasting attackers hitting castles with very high defensive numbers.

Likewise, after some thorough experimentation, the +5 wave look item is pretty much about as strong as the +3 wave 30/30 look item, with the added benefit of being able to clear more tools. Despite this, I do think that it was released far too soon after the addition of 9 wave looks, and that the game would have been better off waiting another 6 months or so before they were added.
  • bernhardt (US1)bernhardt (US1) US1 Posts: 906
    There is also another issue which has not been addressed: The ever expanding gap between the abilities of those in small alliances to defend themselves and the large alliances.  The small alliances have been getting fewer and fewer alliance rewards as the rewards keep getting stretched out to keep the large alliances playing any given event.  As a result, small alliances don't even have a snowball's chance in hell of earning decent decos or the items needed to even build a decent food item unless a whale happens to stop by and hit the events as a favor.  Not only that, but the troop reward ratio has gotten very out of balance in regards to the def/off troop ratio.  It used to be def heavy, but now is the opposite, only more so.

I'm thinking that a Hall of Fame would encourage people to play more than some reward that you need to spend(or save stuff for a long time) to reach.  Say publish a top 10 for each event that gets kept for a month, a monthly total event and glory placing top 10 list, a 3 month running average top 10, a 6 month, and a yearly list too.  Keep a history of each going back 5 iterations, except the yearly which would be kept forever.
  • 2RGJ (AU1)2RGJ (AU1) AU1 Posts: 17
    well tonight i have seen the use of 11 waves to strip a player and then they used a multy low level to cap the op
    4skincone the player doing this on AU1 server along with joshvir262 in lost soals most of the accounts there are multys
    i have left the game due to the cheats and GGE greed
    but i will move my main to those players and take there ops the same way if GGE do nothing
  • jennyj (AU1)jennyj (AU1) AU1 Posts: 43
    @ BM_Thanatos
    I don't think you have any idea what small alliances go thru here on the AU server
    The strongest like to hit the weakest to show what tough they really are
    the gap between the have and the have nots is huge and getting bigger
    not everyone can afford to spend rubies all the time and some not at all
    plus gge do not uphold their own rules and let the whales do as they please
    it used to be a game of skill now it is just how much money you can spend

@2RGJ (AU1)
    i'm joining you
    this game is stuffed and not playable anymore
    joshvir262 with his multiple multis and all of them jumping into every account is just crap and it has been proven many times joshvir262 is a multi and gge do nothing.. all they care about is the $$
    so it will be game over for the AU server and let's see the big boys cry when all that is left is for them to attack each other and i hope it comes soon...   absolute garbage from gge
    jennyj @ au 1
  • Unibuyer (AU1)Unibuyer (AU1) AU1 Posts: 5
    @ BM_Thanatos
    I don't think you have any idea what small alliances go thru here on the AU server
    The strongest like to hit the weakest to show what tough they really are
    the gap between the have and the have nots is huge and getting bigger
    not everyone can afford to spend rubies all the time and some not at all
    plus gge do not uphold their own rules and let the whales do as they please
    it used to be a game of skill now it is just how much money you can spend

@2RGJ (AU1)
    i'm joining you
    this game is stuffed and not playable anymore
    joshvir262 with his multiple multis and all of them jumping into every account is just crap and it has been proven many times joshvir262 is a multi and gge do nothing.. all they care about is the $$
    so it will be game over for the AU server and let's see the big boys cry when all that is left is for them to attack each other and i hope it comes soon...   absolute garbage from gge
    The bigger the alliance, the more powerful troops they get from events. 

Also someone else with their multis (not gonna say who for their privacy) is becoming a problem in AU1. They only ban with photo evidence btw
    Devil in Hell
    Sergeant of Devils Brigade 😈

Unibuyer (Level 60 when?)

• Integra (AU1)Integra (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1

Says the guy who got permanent banned from GB1 server for cheating
  • Panne (AU1)Panne (AU1) AU1 Posts: 7
    edited 24.06.2020
    I also wish to say that stealing of outposts is not fair.  I wish GGE would give us the opportunity to have "private" outposts like they do with resource villages in the kingdoms.  My kids from Vampires are scared.  They worked hard on their ops and for what?  For bullies to come in and steal them and there is nothing we can do about it.

Several members from Resurgence and a member from BlackAngels got their ops stolen by Lost Soul and what can we do? 

GGE if you are listening please make it hard for people to steal ops - these kids are the life blood of the game.. we are trying to keep them in the game but with each passing day it gets harder.  STOP OP STEALING.

• well tonight i have seen the use of 11 waves to strip a player and then they used a multy low level to cap the op
    4skincone the player doing this on AU1 server along with joshvir262 in lost soals most of the accounts there are multys
    but i will move my main to those players and take there ops the same way if GGE do nothing
    I 100% agree GGE need to start taking responsibility for the huge multi accounting problem and fix it/prevent it from happening they have let it go on far too long. The new additional wave items are also way too powered and I will be personally boycotting them. Our alliance Lost souls is only rank 6 and find it hard to compete with the top alliances the gap is way too big now and GGE need to step up.Lost Souls have began to purge all multi accounts and mass any that have been identified we encourage all other alliances on aus1 server to do this but the server has become a multi fest with the game dying and lots of empty shells and GGS are 100% responsible for this
    THE ARCHBISHOP OF BANTERBURY B) 

• Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 10,997
    well tonight i have seen the use of 11 waves to strip a player and then they used a multy low level to cap the op
    I 100% agree GGE need to start taking responsibility for the huge multi accounting problem and fix it/prevent it from happening they have let it go on far too long. The new additional wave items are also way too powered and I will be personally boycotting them. Our alliance Lost souls is only rank 6 and find it hard to compete with the top alliances the gap is way too big now and GGE need to step up.Lost Souls have began to purge all multi accounts and mass any that have been identified we encourage all other alliances on aus1 server to do this but the server has become a multi fest with the game dying and lots of empty shells and GGS are 100% responsible for this
    Have fun purging parts of your alliance then :)

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • 2RGJ (AU1)2RGJ (AU1) AU1 Posts: 17
    get rid of your multys josh that will get rid of most of the problem 9 i know of
  • Panne (AU1)Panne (AU1) AU1 Posts: 7
    I apologise if I named your alliance in my earlier post and you took offence to it.  My aim there was not to name and shame but to perhaps get GGE to make note about our outposts and how much time it takes for members to build them up.  Now they are afraid and that's another thing that will make them leave the game.  At a time when all of us are trying to keep members and enjoy the game we have to worry about ops. 

Once again, I sincerely apologise if I was insensitive. 
  • BIGTtheMULLER (INT1)BIGTtheMULLER (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,126
    Dont Defend anymore than 6 waves dump your resources leave enough there to burn there tools let them go back empty handed and let them starve , you got 3 hours play free , so the [email protected] just wste there time and money. Long live non ruby players , ps do not not bother with honour points you just mark a target on your castle. life is sweet playing like this.
    BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
Sign In to comment.