Home Technical Assistance

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Do i need to charge back with my bank for fraud from GGE please let me know :-)

I have bug with affluence wheel and i need assistance please that someone contacts me 

Comments

• BM_ThanatosBM_Thanatos Moderator, US1 Posts: 124
    Could you please explain the bug?

If it's a case of you didn't get the tickets, you can submit a ticket to support under 'In-Game Loss' and they should be able to give you the tickets you're missing, assuming you can provide proof of purchase.

If you did get your tickets, and there's an issue with the wheel itself, then it would be helpful if we knew more about the problem.

~Thanatos
  • Hello @Marneus Calgar (GB1)

Before you take any action, please understand that a chargeback is not the same as a refund and will not be treated as one. Please try to resolve this issue to the best of your ability with goodgame empire support.

Performing a chargeback now would be committing fraud, and we don't want that, right?
  • BM_ThanatosBM_Thanatos Moderator, US1 Posts: 124
    Hello @Marneus Calgar (GB1)

Before you take any action, please understand that a chargeback is not the same as a refund and will not be treated as one. Please try to resolve this issue to the best of your ability with goodgame empire support.

Performing a chargeback now would be committing fraud, and we don't want that, right?
     GGE HAVE FRAUD ME OBVIUSLY rite
    Well

You paid for wheel of affluence tickets did you not? That is what you buy from the webshop. The tickets, not the wheel rewards.

And you received those tickets, correct?

So, in that instance, there was nothing wrong with the transaction. You got what you paid for. There was no fraud involved as regards to you paying GGS and them giving you the item shown in the webshop offer.
  • Joao Tomas (GB1)Joao Tomas (GB1) GB1 Posts: 157
    Why you always lying?!
    Deputy of The Musketeers
    All for one and one for all. United we stand, divided we fall.

www.muskshq.com

Sign In to comment.