Home English (UK) Update Questions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

June Update 2020 feedback discussion

Comments

• Can't upgrade HOL past 550 yet.  It still has no upgrade button.
  • How do we get "skill: new heights level one" to upgrade keep?
  • We want to add a microphone for a game like Messenger in a browser
  • NBT (INT3)NBT (INT3) INT3 Posts: 3
    The update looks pretty good, lots of new stuff to discover. However I don't like the choice to upgrade the keep and storage with building/upgrade tokens. 

Maybe their could be a midway, so half tokens/half other resources or there should be a manner to earn building/upgrade tokens faster. For example not only the best 10.000 in Outer Realms, but the best 15.000, increase the building/upgrade token rewards in the kingdom league or make special missions for building/upgrade tokens.

I hope you guys can work on with this feedback!

Enjoy your day!

NBT
  • NBT (INT3)NBT (INT3) INT3 Posts: 3
    How do we get "skill: new heights level one" to upgrade keep?
    Go to your Hall of legends -> Alocate points -> sovereign buildings -> first row: keep level 6.

You need to be legendary level 650 first and you need 300 sceats.
  • Looks good, although with the new troop, the lower legendary levels are at a severe disadvantage if attacked by an entire army of these.
    Wondering if there will be a gap difference cap introduced to prevent such things from happening, just a thought.

Shadow Slayer @ in 1
  • The update look decent and promising. No doubt the amount of Relic Tokens needed to get these updates going will be a LOT. 

These Relic Tokens are main reward attraction in the Outer Realm event --- a server-wide competition. So, more $pending required. SUGGESTION: GGE extend rewards to the 25k rank bracket (?)

There are Relic Tokens rewards via Kingdom League at minimal about. SUGGESTION: How about no more required SEASON PASS 20K rubies for players to get maximum rewards?

These updates come with a pricey cost to get going. SUGGESTION: How about adding these Relic Tokens in the Alliance  Event Ranking Rewards? Ease our boredom. Ease our pain in hitting 500 600 crappy FC and BC.
    Joseph Henry217 @ usa 1
  • If you have a relic keep in an outpost and your outpost gets captured, does the new owner now have an outpost without a keep since it would go into the original owners inventory?
    If you know the enemy and know yourself you need not fear the results of a hundred battles.

• dandelion1958 (GB1)dandelion1958 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 873
    edited 22.06.2020
    any reason why players in our alliance can no longer build castle gardens ?

I can but don't use but several players have found the builds for these are missing !
    dandelion1958 @ en 1

Am still playing 8 years on ! - hi lvl 800 on new yrs eve (2017/18) !

Leading the Targaryens - PS interested in joining - PM any officer in Game :-)
    taking a more relaxed role:-)
    PS in top200 on uk 1 never botted or used a VPN - that's why it took 5 yrs to get to leg 800
  • AWC  (US1)AWC (US1) US1 Posts: 335
    edited 22.06.2020
    Yesterday the web address for ggs said game site "SECURE", today after update it says "NOT SECURE". 

Not certain why this happened. And yes, I cleared browser cache and restarted the computer  :/

Found the problem... the new Update Notice pop-up window announcing the update was causing the problem. CLicked "DONT SHOW AGAIN" and the page stays secure reloading the game.
    "Towards thee I roll, thou all-destroying but unconquering whale; to the last I grapple with thee; from hell’s heart I stab at thee; for hate’s sake I spit my last breath at thee. Sink all coffins and all hearses to one common pool! and since neither can be mine, let me then tow to pieces, while still chasing thee, though tied to thee, thou damned whale! Thus, I give up the spear!"
    - Moby Dick, Herman Melville

http://classiclit.about.com/od/mobyd...mobydickqu.htm
  • A few questions,

1. With the new introduction of mead, do you now have to worry about starving the new Valkyrie and Shield-maiden troops? So you would have to watch your food consumption and mead consumption?

2. Can you loot mead from other players?

3. Does building Apiaries have an effect on  the granary workload % or will they start off at 100%?

On a side note, the new equipment time doesn't match with the comment time.

If you know the enemy and know yourself you need not fear the results of a hundred battles.

• AWC (US1) said:
    Yesterday the web address for ggs said game site "SECURE", today after update it says "NOT SECURE". 

Not certain why this happened. And yes, I cleared browser cache and restarted the computer  :/

Found the problem... the new Update Notice pop-up window announcing the update was causing the problem. CLicked "DONT SHOW AGAIN" and the page stays secure reloading the game.
    Just checked mine - Using firefox - there is some passive content in the images which is not secure but there is no immediate threat - apparently !

dandelion1958 @ en 1

Am still playing 8 years on ! - hi lvl 800 on new yrs eve (2017/18) !

Leading the Targaryens - PS interested in joining - PM any officer in Game :-)
    taking a more relaxed role:-)
    PS in top200 on uk 1 never botted or used a VPN - that's why it took 5 yrs to get to leg 800
  • gazz65 (GB1)gazz65 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 710
    bril update 5 extra waves just bash anyone now and see even more players leave.
    why do we need 5 extra waves apart from gge needing more money. honestly think
    they are just doing these crap updates to hurry the demise of the game and they can 
    concentrate on something different.

five waves we are at war with an alliance with the most multi accounts i've ever seen
    and poxy :D accounts  :p now they be using dodgy accounts to get 11 waves. you need to sort
    out these accounts first and fully ban them not bring in five extra waves.

soon only thing left for gge to get money is to join servers because there aint going to be many left playing
  • Critical (US1)Critical (US1) US1 Posts: 46
    5 wave look item is just the first thing on the list there are so many other things they could be fixing or updating, yet new content is created for some reason. New content is a good thing, but the US1 server is small compared to others. It would take F2P players years at this point to catch up.

As Keenan messaged above, which I would argue capitals are useless accept to the person holding it (like an extra op I imagine), but they should also update the Metro's. 250 food per Metro is a bit outdated. 

-RBC's are too tedious (Something that could help is by lowering the amount of time so players can train them without having to use 1.5-3 hours worth of skips. Maybe like give use for the 5-10 minute skips.

-Storm islands needs a complete revamp to make it fun again. Should update the rewards at the very least. Maybe instead of giving only a few people the titles, they can make it so they can give the entire alliance those titles. 

The event with Berimond Kingdom rewards are practically useless. They need to literally double the level of all those rewards for the top 100 range. A while back the alliance rewards for events were updated. Those need to be updated yet again to match the continuing inflation of the game.

1k po items are the goal for most players to collect, yet the first place reward gives you half as much po. Now as soon as players collect the 1k po items the 1500 po item is released? So whats the point of releasing the fusion forge? 

I think that the shops need to be updated for Nomads, and Samis. And instead of hitting useless FL's, why not a competition of PvPing to see who can get the most glory?

• If relic hospitals/ barracks/ storage go into your inventory, then how can we add them to newly captured outposts if you can't demolish the previous buildings? Seems like a lot of extra work for support to individually remove these buildings for all the players.

• gazz65 (GB1)gazz65 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 710
    5 wave look item is just the first thing on the list there are so many other things they could be fixing or updating, yet new content is created for some reason. New content is a good thing, but the US1 server is small compared to others. It would take F2P players years at this point to catch up.

As Keenan messaged above, which I would argue capitals are useless accept to the person holding it (like an extra op I imagine), but they should also update the Metro's. 250 food per Metro is a bit outdated. 

-RBC's are too tedious (Something that could help is by lowering the amount of time so players can train them without having to use 1.5-3 hours worth of skips. Maybe like give use for the 5-10 minute skips.

-Storm islands needs a complete revamp to make it fun again. Should update the rewards at the very least. Maybe instead of giving only a few people the titles, they can make it so they can give the entire alliance those titles. 

The event with Berimond Kingdom rewards are practically useless. They need to literally double the level of all those rewards for the top 100 range. A while back the alliance rewards for events were updated. Those need to be updated yet again to match the continuing inflation of the game.

1k po items are the goal for most players to collect, yet the first place reward gives you half as much po. Now as soon as players collect the 1k po items the 1500 po item is released? So whats the point of releasing the fusion forge? 

I think that the shops need to be updated for Nomads, and Samis. And instead of hitting useless FL's, why not a competition of PvPing to see who can get the most glory?

think gge shop will be having a closing down sale way they going
Sign In to comment.