Home Players ask Players

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Mistery puzzle hint ??

I see two days in a raw mods posting topics with 4 pieces of puzzle, last 2 days we got 2 pieces and probably next 2 days other two, but what other players think what will we get there, some new event, some rework of old event or some update with new implements.. ?

Comments

• Hands up (GB1)Hands up (GB1) GB1 Posts: 306

New troops probably. They are also likely to be recruited after level 5.

• Yea very likely but there is new puzzle now  so after that i think it something more then just troops, bigger update on the way..
  • bernhardt (US1)bernhardt (US1) US1 Posts: 936
    Translation:  Another nail in the coffin for the game as what's coming down the pipe is sure to be just another 'Whale Special' that will further widen the gap between the whales and everybody else.  If they drive all the non whales out, the whales will quit too.
  • Translation:  Another nail in the coffin for the game as what's coming down the pipe is sure to be just another 'Whale Special' that will further widen the gap between the whales and everybody else.  If they drive all the non whales out, the whales will quit too.
    *Sigh* As much as i want to believe, or rather, hope that it wont be like that, there is a 99.99999999999999 % chance it will.
  • Well i hope too that it will be something playable for all players and its something with simple concept but fun, but like u guys said im at the same time afraid it will be something unreachable and unimaginable for non buyers.

I live for the day when gg will make event simply for the players and not in interest of their budgett, just without any possible offer, just grinding out and having fun, having uqual chances for the great result, that would be fun and that would make players be interested.
  • Wiglema (NL1)Wiglema (NL1) NL1 Posts: 615
    edited 10.06.2020
    Looks like a new building. Perhaps even a new event.

I can already imagine all the current bugs and glitches trembling out of fear for new competitors.
    Wiglema (NL1)
  • its just a spam link from crom to youtube
    itismetoday

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

LV 70 @ en 1
  • lard (GB1)lard (GB1) GB1 Posts: 2
    Looks like a new building....
    I agree with Wiglema's first idea. If you compare the pictures, it looks like a slow striptease of two new buildings. The next question is what do they do (other than the obvious, eat rubies).

I though the one on the left looks a bit samurai-like. But I checked and we have nomads (again) starting in 2 days and we don't have event-specific buildings.

Then I had another idea in the buildings direction. It could just be new building look items worth 20 PO (and costing rubies in one way or another). Still Excited?

its just a spam link from crom to youtube

I wasn't able to catch any link from the pictures

• On the left side of the pic i mean on the building we can see bee honey and on the right something like taver with beer etc. so yea some of you will guess correct bcs maybe it is just new look for some of the buildings or it could be totally new building and unfortunately it will cost fortune, either with tokens or new materials... Thats my guess.
  • Ummm!!!     IT MAKES NO SENSE DOES IT ?

So maybe  poor Crom is either having a mental breakdown or just going stir crazy during Corona Virus Lockdown                               just posting these pictures without telling anyone what it is suppose to be about 

THEREFORE IT HAS TO BE CONSIDERED AS COMPLETE NONSENCE :smiley:

Manu Castle
    Leader Of

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

LV 70 @ en 1
  • Aegon Targaryen (INT2)Aegon Targaryen (INT2) INT2 Posts: 145
    edited 12.06.2020
    Brace yourselfs, new relic buildings are coming. :)

Definitely after last piece i think its that.
  • Brace yourselfs, new relic buildings are coming. :)

Definitely after last piece i think its that.
    Nahh!!!     Its just Crom losing his mind like I said its total nonsense if we have to work it out 

Maybe someone needs to send in the white coat brigade for Crom  :)
    Manu Castle
    Leader Of

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

LV 70 @ en 1
  • Well now we have two new buildings. The Apiary and the Brewery. I expect them to just be new buildings to produce two new types of kingdom resources. Nothing very interesting. Just throw them on the pile of completely useless updates. Now if they added two new kingdoms for those resources, now wouldnt that be nice to see.
  • Well now we have two new buildings. The Apiary and the Brewery. I expect them to just be new buildings to produce two new types of kingdom resources. Nothing very interesting. Just throw them on the pile of completely useless updates. Now if they added two new kingdoms for those resources, now wouldnt that be nice to s

Apairy a  place to house Honey Bees and Brewery

Umm!!! so yes possibility a pile of sticky wet stuff flowing our way
                                                                     B-SH-T :)

Manu Castle
    Leader Of

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

LV 70 @ en 1
  • It's nice to see everyone is enjoying the teasers, keep your eyes open for more!
  • It's nice to see everyone is enjoying the teasers, keep your eyes open for more!
    6 days to tell us that i don't call that enjoyment
    itismetoday

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

LV 70 @ en 1
  • Well it wouldnt be interesting if they told it immediately. :)
Sign In to comment.