Home Technical Assistance

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

BUGWATCH: Q&A [English] - Found a bug? Tell me about it!

Comments

• aAlexe (US1)aAlexe (US1) US1 Posts: 311
    Not sure why but espionage results and battle results are not the same. For example the espionage will show there being only troops on the right flank but the battle results will show there being only troops in the center. this is causing me so many of my troops
    If this is in PVP, this is because the people you're hitting are changing their defence setup to destroy your attack easily.
    yes
  • Is this a bug? Takes me 27 hours to build a relic quarry?
    Oh please stop crying. It is a game....what does time matter?

• Something happened this afternoon that I can not explain......The castles in EWG, Sands, and Ice are not appearing...just the label below where they are supposed to be..  Cannot send support, cannot transport resources  Also the labs do not show on the screen, just the blue dot of ownership.  cannot receive resources.  I have tried to re-boot numerous times, but they still do not re-appear.
  • ………….amend......EWG, Sands, and Fire...……..
  • problems just seem to be expanding on this one...….now All castles, mine and other players, are no longer showing on the map of the World playing screens, just the name banners underneath where the castles should be.  Still cannot perform any task concerning the castle....No castle, no task circle around the castle.
  • Vanish (INT2)Vanish (INT2) INT2 Posts: 101
    THe new achievement, economist level 3, says that the achievement is to have at least one premium relic food production item of at least level 1. I have level one premium relic food production build items. But I am not getting the points. 
  • None of the timers are working on nomad event. They freeze up and it"s a pain jumping from screen to screen just to know how much longer for cool down or a khan attack to land. Not as bad as previous problems, but please get it fixed.
  •  The only timer working in the game is the one that has the screen drop down to  the specials at 5 minutes after every hour, no matter what we're doing. What a nuisance.
  • Same with me on the time thing, the times are like ninja timers on the cool downs, if you're looking at them they don't change, but leave and come back and they've obviously changed. If you leave the timer window open it will not go down on the screen but does off screen.

The timers for speicals % off thing time down to 00 and stay there while not looking, leaving the event there until you log out or close the window

the aqua marine drop down for cargo points is blank

• its the timers on the recruiting screen too now and on the screen that you have the feast you need to change screens if even has a second left because it won't go down while you're watching it, is this a new ninja timing system or maybe the boiling water timing system, you know never does it when you're watching?

• same prob with time on upgrade for food production build items
    itismetoday

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

LV 70 @ en 1
  • What happened to the travel timers, they've not bben working for 2 days now?
    MARKCOWLYD6Play @ en 1
  • monty242 (GB1)monty242 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 22
    Whats going on with the production of flags (red) in the workshop. Normally I can produce 400 red flags in between 7 - 9 hours. Suddenly it will take 34hrs to produce just 80. It indicates "Slow Production" why?? Anyone have any ideas??
    Monty242
    monty242 @ en 1
  • aAlexe (US1)aAlexe (US1) US1 Posts: 311
    Whats going on with the production of flags (red) in the workshop. Normally I can produce 400 red flags in between 7 - 9 hours. Suddenly it will take 34hrs to produce just 80. It indicates "Slow Production" why?? Anyone have any ideas??
    Monty242
    buildings on fire, PO, etc. 
    yes
  • Wiglema (NL1)Wiglema (NL1) NL1 Posts: 615
    Monty242

Did you activate protection mode? That has a very strong slowdown effect..
    Wiglema (NL1)
  • elendil (NL1)elendil (NL1) NL1 Posts: 76
    solved big problems for me. could not see supersale and game was very slow the last months. was thinking about stopping because of it. 

now the new version of edge for windows 10 and it looks completly different. everything on same speed as 5 years ago. can see supersale again and more of those strange things. 
    elendil @ nl 1
  • delasser (NL1)delasser (NL1) NL1 Posts: 11
    edited 12.06.2020
    plichtspunten in de buitenrijken worden niet gereset. Hoe geraken we aan die punten en beloningen

• delasser (NL1)delasser (NL1) NL1 Posts: 11
    edited 12.06.2020

plichtspunten in de buitenrijken worden niet gereset. Hoe komen we aan die punten en de beloningen. Los dit op aub, geef ons die punten.
  • We want a samurai event after crows

• plichtspunten in de buitenrijken worden niet gereset. Hoe komen we aan die punten en de beloningen. Los dit op aub, geef ons die punten.
    Sorry if my grammar is trash, im using google translate.

Dagelijkse punten in Outer Realms worden elke 24 uur vernieuwd. Als je alle taken hebt voltooid, kun je niet meer voltooien totdat ze zijn vernieuwd.
Sign In to comment.