Home General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Berimond!!!

What strikes me is that we receive less and less prowess after an attack on Berimond. Also, as a player you have to buy more and more rubies, if you want to participate somewhat with the "big players". This means that the players who do not have a large income and can therefore spend little, can absolutely not participate in the race to the top. 

Conversely, we can say that GGE is actually killing her own game, since players will drop out because there is hardly any challenge left in the game. While, if we have to believe the surveys ..., GGE wants to offer equal opportunities to everyone, so that there is a lot of challenge in the game.

or ... is it me, am I wrong? I have been playing the game for over 8 years ...., but I really don't see that GGE is listening to players, especially to the experienced players.  

Comments

• Imperius (GB1)Imperius (GB1) GB1 Posts: 968
    if people wanna whale for top rewards in kingdom berimond let them it's at least 3 years outdated where the top 100-50-1 are absolutely useless to players nowadays besides that berimond is good for both gallantry and 30 rubies per every 1-2 hits is good so I don't see any complaints just revamping the rewards on most events. 
  • BM_ThanatosBM_Thanatos Moderator, US1 Posts: 92
    Personally, I haven't noticed any change in the number of rubies gained when hitting the berimond towers. I do agree that the rewards are a little outdated though, I'll pass on the suggestion that these may need to be revamped!
  • Sorth121 (US1)Sorth121 (US1) US1 Posts: 214
    Personally, I haven't noticed any change in the number of rubies gained when hitting the berimond towers. I do agree that the rewards are a little outdated though, I'll pass on the suggestion that these may need to be revamped!
    Better rewards would definitely increase spending, I generally get top 100 by accident while building up my gallantry for the beri titles, but if the rewards were decent I'd actually make an effort to play the event for a ranking. 
    MUFU Member

• jelja57 (NL1)jelja57 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 3
    Okay, thanks for the comments, I think I agree with most comments!   I would like to suggest another point....just to make it more attractive for players...., why not add the possibility to transport the extracted raw materials, especially food, to other worlds? 
    As for my comment on the ability points, I am absolutely sure that after an attack I received an average of 500 points less (normally 4900, now only 4200 to 4400!).
Sign In to comment.