Home War Updates

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Mercs Vs TUF US1

Comments

• goatstar123 (US1)goatstar123 (US1) US1 Posts: 19
    edited 01.06.2020

Unfortunate
  • rav2.0 (US1)rav2.0 (US1) US1 Posts: 5
    it sounds alot better when you say "when your help needs help"  but thats debatable. 
  • Deimos (US1)Deimos (US1) US1 Posts: 71
  • Deimos (US1)Deimos (US1) US1 Posts: 71
    edited 01.06.2020

When you wall wipe 50k+ off lock 

• Breorfan (GB1)Breorfan (GB1) US1 Posts: 11
    Deimos soloing somgraz: 

• Messed up my DSet on the first one. Held the rest tho without DHol. 5 Hits at 6 AM with 12 min warning

Those 2 were at 5 30 AM when I first got woken

• Timing of the mass was actually surprisingly good on TUF's part, but sadly it takes a bit more than timing for a mass to be worth anything against a player with an IQ above 7
  • Critical (US1)Critical (US1) US1 Posts: 39
    edited 04.06.2020
    Guess which alliance has lost 44 million might points since they declared 10 days ago?

When Mercenaries declared on TUF after they had beefed up on their A-Wheels they had a 22 million might point lead over TUF.

10 days later and TUF has nearly a 22 million might point lead over Mercenaries.

Hard to determine who is winning.  Enjoy the war.

http://prntscr.com/ssqwi4
    Tom88us 2.3 Mil 
    bbb1212 4.1 Mil
    FLAMMADELDIABLO 3.5 mil
    MAG992003 2.5 mil
    mattineurope 1.5 mil
    lxramboxl 3.1 mil
    lock-n-load 4.8 mil
    Total MP 21.8 Mil

TuF MP after  said WAR VISITORS leave = 109.3 mil 4 mil below Mercs a 1 month old alliance

Your argument is Invalid

Also should we remind the people how you had 3600 honor at the start of the war?
    Cause honor has mattered since...when?

Honor is only valuable to those who cherish and defend it.
  • Guess which alliance has lost 44 million might points since they declared 10 days ago?

When Mercenaries declared on TUF after they had beefed up on their A-Wheels they had a 22 million might point lead over TUF.

10 days later and TUF has nearly a 22 million might point lead over Mercenaries.

Tom88us 2.3 Mil 
    bbb1212 4.1 Mil
    FLAMMADELDIABLO 3.5 mil
    MAG992003 2.5 mil
    mattineurope 1.5 mil
    lxramboxl 3.1 mil
    lock-n-load 4.8 mil
    Total MP 21.8 Mil

TuF MP after  said WAR VISITORS leave = 109.3 mil 4 mil below Mercs a 1 month old alliance

Your argument is Invalid

Also should we remind the people how you had 3600 honor at the start of the war?

Somgraz did cherish and defend his honor actually lol. He stacked it and still got wiped. Sad days.
  • Sorth121 (US1)Sorth121 (US1) US1 Posts: 214
    bbb1212 4.1 Mil
    FLAMMADELDIABLO 3.5 mil
    MAG992003 2.5 mil
    mattineurope 1.5 mil
    lxramboxl 3.1 mil
    lock-n-load 4.8 mil
    Total MP 21.8 Mil

Your argument is Invalid

Well that didn't age well
    MUFU Member

• Critical (US1)Critical (US1) US1 Posts: 39
    edited 04.06.2020
    Guess which alliance has lost 44 million might points since they declared 10 days ago?

Tom88us 2.3 Mil 
    bbb1212 4.1 Mil
    FLAMMADELDIABLO 3.5 mil
    MAG992003 2.5 mil
    mattineurope 1.5 mil
    lxramboxl 3.1 mil
    lock-n-load 4.8 mil
    Total MP 21.8 Mil

Your argument is Invalid

Somgraz did cherish and defend his honor actually lol. He stacked it and still got wiped. Sad days.
    True Somgraz's intent could have been to defend his honor, or he stacked to kill of Deimos's troops so he wouldn't hit his members. 0_0.

From what I have actually seen, Somgraz hasn't spent anything this war. Just defended with what he has. But I may be wrong ofc.

But wouldn't know for sure, cause I personally woulda let him starve out. And once I saw him deleting troops I would move in and hit back.

Also I wasn't sure didn't Mercs get visitors as well? Misread the 2nd part. I noticed several visitors from TRT Kiss of Death that had joined after the war began. 
    Post edited by Critical (US1) on
Sign In to comment.