Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Best event commanders from Master Blacksmith?

I'm just a fledgling level 70 who's looking to improve my commanders with a good event-based set. Does anyone have any recommendations on what are some good commanders that I can get from the Blacksmith? So far I've only gotten the Headsmen Summoning set,

My priorities are I'm looking for something that can give me good courtyard bonuses and decent wall/gate so I won't have to tool as much.

Comments

• In that case, just go for relic comms. Unique comms from the blacksmith are pretty much outdated.

• aAlexe (US1)aAlexe (US1) US1 Posts: 308
    Relics are 100x better but the Phoenix set is nice.
    yes
  • fierdragon (GB1)fierdragon (GB1) GB1 Posts: 227
    Relic all the way
  • LegendaryKing73 (GB1)LegendaryKing73 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 428
    edited 31.05.2020
    Relic Comm 3 Gold stars best
    Relic Comm 2 Gold stars
    Relic Comm 1 Gold star
    Relic Comm 3 Silver stars
    Relic Comm 2 silver stars
    Relic Comm 1 silver star
    Relic Comm 3 blue stars
    Relic Comm 2 blue stars
    Relic comm 1 blue star
    Master Summoner
    Highlander

Those in bold aren't strictly event comms, but the relics are.
    In that order.

Post edited by LegendaryKing73 (GB1) on

• aerial (INT3)aerial (INT3) INT3 Posts: 22
    relic commanders are the best 
  • sir-haba (SKN1)sir-haba (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 316
    I use phoenix sets for samus and nomads, relics probably has more power but phoenix has that bonus for points.

• In that case, just go for relic comms. Unique comms from the blacksmith are pretty much outdated.
    In that case, what are some things that you usually buy with gold coins from the Master Blacksmith? Besides comm sets the only items that I find worthwhile are the build items, though they seem really expensive for their cost.
  • I use phoenix sets for samus and nomads, relics probably has more power but phoenix has that bonus for points.

I was also thinking of purchasing the Phoenix set as well. 
  • Relic Comm 3 Gold stars best
    Relic Comm 2 Gold stars
    Relic Comm 1 Gold star
    Relic Comm 1 silver star
    Relic Comm 3 blue stars
    Relic Comm 2 blue stars
    Relic comm 1 blue star
    Master Summoner
    Highlander

In that order.

I know this is a really general question, but what are some good ways to get relic commanders in the game? I've been spamming my alliance smithy and try to do some of the event quests for relic equipment, but so far I haven't had too much luck getting a high-rated commander or equipment for that matter
  • Hands up (GB1)Hands up (GB1) GB1 Posts: 347

I have done that too and got a load of comm stuff but a little amount of cast.

Relic Comm 2 Gold stars
    Relic Comm 1 Gold star
    Relic Comm 1 silver star
    Relic Comm 3 blue stars
    Relic Comm 2 blue stars
    Relic comm 1 blue star
    Master Summoner
    Highlander

In that order.

I know this is a really general question, but what are some good ways to get relic commanders in the game? I've been spamming my alliance smithy and try to do some of the event quests for relic equipment, but so far I haven't had too much luck getting a high-rated commander or equipment for that matter
    It isn't really a general question and can be answered easily. Depending on your level, you get certain quests to do i.e. for nomads, you must hit the khan camp so many times, spend X amount of khan tokens and donate coins. For the Foreign invaders or bloodcrows, it is exactly the same, you need to donate coins, you need to get X amount of glory and also you have to hit a certain number of FIs/Crows.

You are doing it correctly by using the alliance smithy, but don't overuse it as it is expensive for the relic equipment you can get. Personally, if I had the choice, I would do the nomad/glory quests, that way you will get some decent relics. You can gain pieces via the Kingdom league too, but don't ever count on using the alliance smithy too much, since it could be a level 100 alliance smithy and you would still get a similar piece as you would have done if the smithy was level 18. I hope that answers your question.

Relic Comm 2 Gold stars
    Relic Comm 1 Gold star
    Relic Comm 1 silver star
    Relic Comm 3 blue stars
    Relic Comm 2 blue stars
    Relic comm 1 blue star
    Master Summoner
    Highlander

In that order.

It isn't really a general question and can be answered easily. Depending on your level, you get certain quests to do i.e. for nomads, you must hit the khan camp so many times, spend X amount of khan tokens and donate coins. For the Foreign invaders or bloodcrows, it is exactly the same, you need to donate coins, you need to get X amount of glory and also you have to hit a certain number of FIs/Crows.

You are doing it correctly by using the alliance smithy, but don't overuse it as it is expensive for the relic equipment you can get. Personally, if I had the choice, I would do the nomad/glory quests, that way you will get some decent relics. You can gain pieces via the Kingdom league too, but don't ever count on using the alliance smithy too much, since it could be a level 100 alliance smithy and you would still get a similar piece as you would have done if the smithy was level 18. I hope that answers your question.
    Thank you so much for all the help! I'll definitely make sure not to overdo the alliance smithy (I've only been using it at most three times a day with the excess coins I have from nomads). I think right now my legendary level is still too low for me to get relic rewards from the events, but I'll make sure to look out for them in the future. I think those sound like a great way to get some nice relic equipment for something that I will already be doing anyways.
  • Hands up (GB1)Hands up (GB1) GB1 Posts: 347
    edited 09.06.2020

High up on the khan relic objectives do you get guaranteed equipment like for a cast gem guaranteed 20 CY as I am currently saving my tokens up.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file