Home Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

New extra wave look items

These need to be removed by GGE, as many already are seeing these as potential game breakers. The game has enough problems without adding such a big impacting item to the ruby purchases, and will surely endanger the game, for many, many players

Comments

• neuterable (US1)neuterable (US1) US1 Posts: 748
    70,000 rubies for an instant win.

Here is a great reason to firepr00f, t001break and waste their money.
    neuterable, shameless slaughterer of peasants, collector of princesses and fan of homestuck

α ЯTFM ¿¿¿Want Free $tuff??? Then Go Write Santa a Letter ЯTFM Ω
  • Yeah.. GGE killing the game for 70K rubies....This is stupid.

GAME OVER
  • na na na na...na na na na...hey hey hey good bye

• game breakers? I think they are a good thing, defence was way to overpowered before :P
    TRT War Marshal @UK1
  • Mikeshot2 (GB1)Mikeshot2 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 309
    game breakers? I think they are a good thing, defence was way to overpowered before :P
    Indeed most players who have acquired an account passed down many times share this view, as will multies shells and cheap ruby account players, it's not often they get the return fire, usually that ends up on a smaller player in the alliance who sends such hits, and quite likely they will decide enough is enough, however as long as the 9 waver's ok, all is cool hey? 
  • gbsw??
    TRT War Marshal @UK1
  • Jarppa1stRuler (SKN1)Jarppa1stRuler (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 65
    edited 12.01.2020
    no beribonuses without buying and not rubies with purchase? big disaster this now... this is to much for my wallet, i may retire for this now, only players with sponsors or deep pockets will continue this madness, so sad, i have enjoyed playing this game.... 
    • there needs to be a balance a 9 wave attack  how do you defend it  you can use bell when it's around but it's rare to see one  but you see 3 extra waves symbol all the time i'm just asking GGE  ttack  be  fair   and not be one sided one to  attack  but to think about the defense side to  just be fair a balance  
    jefferymolnar @ usa 1
    • there needs to be a balance a 9 wave attack  how do you defend it  you can use bell when it's around but it's rare to see one  but you see 3 extra waves symbol all the time i'm just asking GGE  ttack  be  fair   and not be one sided one to  attack  but to think about the defense side to  just be fair a balance  
    So, tell us, how do you beat a potential 800-1,000 troops on the wall? I've been there myself where I hit a decent player with only 6 waves, fully tooled and didnt' even get past the wall. If anything, it is the defenders who have the advantage.

• there are relic pieces to help you with that   moat,flanks and courtyard  
    jefferymolnar @ usa 1
  • aerial (INT3)aerial (INT3) INT3 Posts: 22
    GGE added 9 waves to the ruby players and make powerfull attacks but didnt do any changes to improve the players defense as well , no balance in tha game at all 

• GGE added 9 waves to the ruby players and make powerfull attacks but didnt do any changes to improve the players defense as well , no balance in tha game at all 

I would beg to differ. An experienced player from a top alliance on UK1 and has been playing for years and is also a known ruby whale, had this to say on the forum about defence:

That post was from July 2019. Now that GGE have tried to balance it out as much as possible (ruby players get nice level 20 wall items, plus ruby relic castlellans with insane stats) by bringing out a temporary additional 3 waves and everyone is complaining. If a player cannot defeat a wall with 6 waves of vet horrors with the right tools and a very good comm, then those 3 extra waves will make it easier since at least he will get a fighting chance. Imagine just an ordinary Joe bloggs who has normal horrors and 6 waves. He ain't getting past the wall with 6 waves.

• Wiglema (NL1)Wiglema (NL1) NL1 Posts: 552
    One of the balancing problems is that your ordinary Joe Bloggs can choose not to attack those ruby whales that have insane defense, but cannot choose to not be attacked by those ruby whales that have insane commanders and 9 waves.
    Wiglema (NL1)
  • I agree these items need to go away. Game just became very unbalanced as you can buy them in the trader now. Really fair of them to do that....NOT. Problem is these whales don't attack mains but OPs with 9 waves. Pathetic and makes them look like bullies, which this game has a ton of.
    Lady Twilight @ usa 1
  • TempranceTemprance Moderator Posts: 850
    I agree these items need to go away. Game just became very unbalanced as you can buy them in the trader now. Really fair of them to do that....NOT. Problem is these whales don't attack mains but OPs with 9 waves. Pathetic and makes them look like bullies, which this game has a ton of.
    Wouldn't you be able to hold more troops in a food outpost than the main castle? I've never understood this argument...

Temprance

Temprance @ usa 1
  • MAG992003 (US1)MAG992003 (US1) US1 Posts: 44
    11 waves is a joke, unless they let you hold more tools.  temprance, when i tool burn you how many tools will you have left lol.  stop drinking the koolaid dude.

• Wiglema (NL1)Wiglema (NL1) NL1 Posts: 552
    Temprance said:
    I agree these items need to go away. Game just became very unbalanced as you can buy them in the trader now. Really fair of them to do that....NOT. Problem is these whales don't attack mains but OPs with 9 waves. Pathetic and makes them look like bullies, which this game has a ton of.
    Wouldn't you be able to hold more troops in a food outpost than the main castle? I've never understood this argument...

Temprance

First of all, those "more troops in a food outpost" are usually attackers. They don't defend well.

Second, just nine attacks with 33 men each and all your defense tools are gone. Your "more troops in a food outpost" are not going to appreciate that, even if they are defenders.
    Wiglema (NL1)
  • Blitzkrieg (GB1)Blitzkrieg (GB1) GB1 Posts: 203
    Temprance said:

Temprance

First of all, those "more troops in a food outpost" are usually attackers. They don't defend well.

Second, just nine attacks with 33 men each and all your defense tools are gone. Your "more troops in a food outpost" are not going to appreciate that, even if they are defenders.
    Makes no difference with tool cleaners, even with 6 waves I'll just send 16 of them.

Sign In to comment.